• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Consider this another DLC for XB3

So Noah and Mio after the story of Xenoblade 3 discover the islands that the Ancients once lived on with their friends, but their friends become trapped in Cyber Space like Sonic's friends were, so Noah and Mio destroy the Titans at the suggestion of the mysterious voice that totally isn't evil. They do so, and THE END is freed, and once Supreme is destroyed by the pair, THE END appears, this time at full power unlike its canon counterpart. Noah and Mio get ready to fight, wanting to stop the genocidal monster they accidentally unleashed.

SBA

Speed Equalized

Soundtrack:

"Countless Stars. Countless Worlds. Countless Lives. All fell to me. All brought to nothing." - 0

Zeref and Mavis - 0

Incon - 0

Last edited:
Oh ain't this funny timing. If ya did this like a week ago, it would've been a-okay but there was literally just new info that came out that made Noah's profile outdated (le ***** of hax incomin).
Lemme guess, Z gets upgraded too?

I ask since I have an idea for who I want him to fight.

Lemme guess, Z gets upgraded too?

I ask since I have an idea for who I want him to fight.
Yeah, there was a creator interview on the nature of the Xenoblade 3 setting and a ton of gone over there. Like apparently Fiora (one of the party members in 1) was in Noah's sword and acts as an admin for the world which is described by the creator as the power to do anything. So ya know. Thingsa gonna go down.

There is also just stuff on Z's profile that should be noted like his conceptual corruption.

Yeah, there was a creator interview on the nature of the Xenoblade 3 setting and a ton of gone over there. Like apparently Fiora (one of the party members in 1) was in Noah's sword and acts as an admin for the world which is described by the creator as the power to do anything. So ya know. Thingsa gonna go down.

There is also just stuff on Z's profile that should be noted like his conceptual corruption.
Darn, since here's what I was planning.

Origin Z tries destroying Mobius (the Sonic world) by slamming Origin into it since he views the Sonic people as a danger to his multiverse's order and it's "Endless Now", so Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver all try stopping him from colliding with Mobius in the style of SA2 while this theme plays:

In fairness, Eseseso has been talking to me about how he's wanted to do this matchup for a while, long before the artbook gave us that info

Hang on, though. Noah and Mio don't have Self-Sustenance. Maybe putting them in space was a bad idea...

How would that affect this matchup?

Hang on, though. Noah and Mio don't have Self-Sustenance. Maybe putting them in space was a bad idea...
Then instead it'll attack the planet itself, kinda like Final Horizon but without Supreme and with TE (somehow) inside the atmosphere without ******* up the planet's gravity.

Back