• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm doing this verse to get a personal question. Accelerator VS goku( all goku versions in diferent battles)

is if the cat uses the same strategy that bills used against him to infuse his opponent with energy and implode

As far as Accelerator is concerned, teleportation is just movement that uses vectors across different, higher dimensions.

And since you are moving from point A to point B in a certain direction anyway...

So, does Goku even have a win-con in this fight? If we're assuming there's nothing that Goku do to Accelerator because "lul vecturz" then this is either inconclusive or a stomp.

He only one with a chance is the Hakai using manga version and any version that decides to use the mafuba after the key in which he learns it which... is honestly and likely not any of the keys.

WELL. I don't even really consider this a real versus match since it's just based on who gets tired, so it's /kind of/ a stomp? Because Accel doesn't have to use much effort to redirect and Goku will drain stamina very quickly from taking his own forces back against him. So yeah, kind of a stomp. I'm pretty sure Manga version of Hakai won't work either to my knowledge and from what I've seen of Mafuba it doesn't seem like the type of sealing that can work but my knowledge on mafuba is very limited.

But yeah, knowing Goku, it's very very unlikely he'll use any of that before he accidentally either kills himself or just becomes tired which is the win condition.

The Hakai Mamha Goku does isn't the blast version, it's the one where the target just gets erased on the spot, albeit they "fall apart" slightly slower than Beerus' version. Also I still believe that, while Accelerator is more likely to come out unscathed, most versions of Goku won't just keep making attacks when he's noticing himself get hurt, I believe it really comes down to who get's bored first (in this versus fight).

Also on a side note (I type this a lot) I wonder if Goku could theoretically replicate Kiharu's pull back punches? Sure it'd take time, probably too much to win, but the Super versions did manage to predict Hit's time-skips to the point of making them useless (till Hit evolved them)

Tyranno223 said:
The Hakai Mamha Goku does isn't the blast version, it's the one where the target just gets erased on the spot, albeit they "fall apart" slightly slower than Beerus' version. Also I still believe that, while Accelerator is more likely to come out unscathed, most versions of Goku won't just keep making attacks when he's noticing himself get hurt, I believe it really comes down to who get's bored first (in this versus fight).
Also on a side note (I type this a lot) I wonder if Goku could theoretically replicate Kiharu's pull back punches? Sure it'd take time, probably too much to win, but the Super versions did manage to predict Hit's time-skips to the point of making them useless (till Hit evolved them)
He absolutely cannot replicate it. It's a method that you need to understand where the barrier is, how the redirection works, coordinates, percision on a microsopic sub-atomic level, and to understand his ability in-and-out.

No one is capable of replicating this except Amata realistically. There may be some people in fiction who can pull it off if they can analyze his ability but it likely wouldn't be a deciding factor. Goku absolutely CANNOT pull it off as he can't see his AIM field nor know where it begins or ends. He might think it's just some kind of barrier forcefield, but he'll never think to do that. Even if he tried, he'd never pull it off. It's too specific of a backdoor that only Kihara could do faithfully because he developed it.

Has the accelerator face someone close to Goku's insane AP? As for stamina, base Goku can train for days. Anyways Hakai or sealing should take this, someone correct me if I'm wrong

VegetoSSJ3 said:
Has the accelerator face someone close to Goku's insane AP? As for stamina, base Goku can train for days.
Anyways Hakai or sealing should take this, someone correct me if I'm wrong
Accel can reflect High 1-C attacks so Goku's AP is like, nothing

VegetoSSJ3 said:
Has the accelerator face someone close to Goku's insane AP? As for stamina, base Goku can train for days.
Anyways Hakai or sealing should take this, someone correct me if I'm wrong
as for accel reflection works during his sleep too, sealing should not work as it requires to suck up opponent (aka vectors) for hakai it's matter or soul manipulation depending on interpretation, both things accel can control and reflect

Not really, Accelerator can hurt Goku merely rebounding his attacks at double the power. He can also strike someone and continously multiplying and then reflecting the rebounding energies created by his contact with the target.

Not too mention MUI Goku has a time limit

Accel just waits him out until Goku is standing still in pain then manipulates his vectors to die

Is the speed weakness still on the profile?

If yes, Goku still blitzes regardless of what's said in this thread.

It sounds like something stated in the rules of the wiki that battles are based off the current profiles. If you make a CRT about the vector shield being impossible to bypass without specific ToAru specific concepts regardless of speed, I'll happily back down. But until then I can't see that as anything else but heresay.

Understandable. I'd do that if ToAru CRT's didn't take so long to do on here for some reason. What's on the profile is just a mistaken belief of what people assume can get passed his field. It's never stated attacks faster than SoL can get in and goes against evidence in the series. I'd gladly explain it to you but if you'd prefer to appeal to the rules then not much I can do.

...dang it you're incredibly nice and I feel bad for enforcing the rules here. You in all seriousness killed me with kindness and imma let you explain instead of enforcing the rules.

It's mainly because the assumption is he can calculate light hitting his field and passively reflect harmful light particles and people assume that sets a limit on speed of reflection, but that's a misconception since he's able to pull that off without even in his ability mode. Calculation power for Accel is dependant on how many vectors he can calculate. Light is just 1 simple vector so he's able to calculate that without ability mode fine, even with brain damage, right?

So now imagine him adding in 10k brains from the Misaka network (which are working at half capacity since Clonoth boosts calculation further through using all of their calculation capacity) into him. This gives him less than 50% calculation power he used to have back to him. If he can reflect the vectors of light without ability mode and less calculation power, logically that speed limit would rise as he becomes conscious of calculating more vector variables, right?

So if someone through a FTL punch at Accelerator, there would only be at most 3 vector variables to calculate. That's nothing considering he was constantly updating his field against 25k unknown vectors a second against Kakine in ability mode. All of which were also light rays that Kakine made into harmful energy.

3 vectors vs 25k is a massive amount to calculate, and Accel was still able to do so against Kakine.

See, his calculation ability is so absurd that when it comes to a punch or a kick, it makes sense that speed is irrelevant to the equation unless they're putting 25k vectors into it. That's why I think if Goku spammed Danmaku blasts at FTL, Accel wouldn't nearly be able to reflect all of them since he'd be giving him far more vectors. (Though this is debateable since they'd all carry similar values whereas Kakine's were all different and unknown).

Basically it boils down to the fact that he can calculate SoL energy without ability mode, so adding 50% more calc power on top of that, added on by even MORE by Clonoth-- while not directly stated, logically, you can extrapolate that even if Goku tossed an MFTL punch, in the end, it'd be a simple direction + mag vector to redirect.

To add to this, Mina, who is a supersonic puncher at best, was able to punch Accelerator because she overloaded too many vector variables into her punch due to her physiology which allowed her to by pass. If she merely tried to punch him, it wouldn't have worked.

I feel like I went off on a tangent, so if you're confused on anything, feel free to let me know.

VegetoSSJ3 said:
According to their profiles, Goku has a higher stamina than Accelerator. So, I don't see how this is not a tie.
Because Accel doesn't have to use any effort to redirect 2 vector punches, therefore would use none of his stamina? So it's not a tie?

He wouldn't. Accelerator could legitimately just stand still and solo this fight. His stamina isn't linked to his Vector calculations as he can just use vectors to move around and fight which requires minimal actual physical work aside from swinging his arms here and there. His stamina page is linked to his pain tolerance mostly.

How is Accel even matches in series then, if peeps can just attack to their heart's content and he doesn't even need to move. I saw the Kihara dude just deck him a few times and that's confusing. Actually asking, btw. Not trying to be facetious or anything like that.

Back