• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm doing this verse to get a personal question. Accelerator VS goku( all goku versions in diferent battles)

I'm new to this could someone explane how all the B3 or C7 mean I'm trying to read about them but I don't understand what all the information is.

Well this isn't really a fight match so much as it is who gets bored first so I'm gonna say Accel gets bored first

Which I guess makes him lose? I dunno, OP wasn't that specific on what the condition was

How so? Goku can't get past his field and Goku is too dumb to planet bust and he can't survive in space either.

I just mean Accel would lose because he'd get bored first since Goku can't do anything to him.

Well Goku being Goku would go melee And break his arm and die from blood and neural reversal , then there is 545

Oh, then Goku. Because of all his bones breaking and possibly killing himself from tossing himself into the field too much and getting blasted by his own Ki. Then Accel wins.

You are right though when it comes to boredom Accel indeed loses.

But when it comes to who will become tired first I do think Goku. Not only will Goku be constantly hit by his own attacks but Accel doesn;t need to exert any energy.

Goku does have higher stamina but that means nothing if the person he's fighting doesn;t need to exert himself at all.

Not even that but Goku will lose stamina even faster from receiving the brunt of his own forces dialed by 2x. It'd quickly tire him out and expire him if he doesn't kill himself first.

Yeah but would all Gokus get tired? Since it's literally every version of goku fighting him one after the other as stated by OP.

Yeah, that'd still be like only 20 vector punches to calculate and wouldn't do much. I was going off the Strongest version, so versions below that would die quicker.

Pretty sure most versions of Goku can't get past the vector shield if speed dosen't matter (which needs a crt if true) but Chou Goku could just erase Accelerator and I'm pretty sure Xeno Goku has solething in his arsenal that could work.

Also it's very unlikely a genius martial artist like Goku wohld keep trying to punch Accelerator if he was taking damage from his own hits.

Also on a side note, why can Accelerator calcuate a blow that he literally has no idea has happened, likely can't know it will happen and cannot process happening.

By the field being passive and calculating it for him. He doesn't have to know it's happening to calculate it, literally exactly what happens in OT3 where he was shot by a magnetic rail-sniper and didn't know it happened.

Right, so it pretty much comes down to if X version of Goku can outlast Accelerator, or if either one gets bored by the fight. I'd say it's pretty inconclusive if somewhat in Accelerator's favour for the most part.

But again for Chou Goku eventually erases and Xeno Goku either wins via wishes or ko's both by accidentally destroying the multiverse while transforming (which Db Heroes conveniently ignnores later)

Hakai energy, which is a thing only Super Manga Goku has and tires him out with a single use.

Pretty much like normal ki blasts, but it has EE properties to the soul level.

Ah apparently the manga version of Hakai is actually just either matter mainpulation or possibly soul destruction rather than the anime's outright existence erasure.

Also, on another sidenote, about 2 versions of Goku have a form of sealing that might work depending on if Accelerator can reflect it or not.

Also Hakai dosen't seem to work like a ki blast, there's no actual energy wave (only the anime's kinda seperate uet the same energy of destruction has that), you just start being erased after the technique is used

That's if you know how to use the technique. Perhaps he was "holding" back, but Toppo had to use it in blasts. Even in the manga, Goku made a ki blast instead of just erasing.

Well Mafuba for both versions of Super Goku, and I was gonna say Xeno Goku, but it seems to be gone from his profile.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Hakai energy, which is a thing only Super Manga Goku has and tires him out with a single use.
Pretty much like normal ki blasts, but it has EE properties to the soul level.
Wouldn't work then considering Hakai still carries a direction. Mafuba is possible though but I also doubt it since if it has to drag Accel to seal him then he won't budge an inch against forces being forced onto him.

Code:
yes, but the only way to reverse the mafuba is to have another container, that is, even if the accelerator learns one against mafuba, it would be of no use if he did not have a container with the magic seal

Back