• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
oh yes i remember, if i'm not mistaken the five kage can defeat skeleton madara edo tensei in naruto storm 3

Bump

I need these to get created so i can put them up against the Game/Movie/Anime only Bleach profiles that i'm currently creating.

What other feats do you want calced?
Onoki surviving Tengai Shinsei. . The cutscene allows us to see the size of the first meteor but not the second meteor. For the second meteor, we can use the Ultimate Justu to see exactly how much bigger it is compared to the first one. Since the second one obliterates the first one and Onoki survives it. link for the Ultimate Jutsu

But Naruto quite literally says that Momoshiki and Kinshiki are as strong as Kaguya back on Earth
It was definitely to taunt him and he got the reaction he was looking for
Yes, that's correct, Naruto and Sasuke previously have gauged the power of their opponents whether they go all out or not.

do we have a few scenes suitable for calculation
Actually, I do know some. There's 5th Gate Lee attacking fast enough to catch fire, there's Jonin dodging cloud-to-ground lightning, KCM1 Naruto blitzing the Raikage who can move at the speed of lightning. And if we think it's impressive, End game Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura beating Kaguya before her ETSB was going to nuke her dimension.

Actually, I do know some. There's 5th Gate Lee attacking fast enough to catch fire, there's Jonin dodging cloud-to-ground lightning, KCM1 Naruto blitzing the Raikage who can move at the speed of lightning. And if we think it's impressive, End game Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura beating Kaguya before her ETSB was going to nuke her dimension.
I'm asking for a link, I'll try to calculate.

Back