• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Forget about that problem, I want to ask if Naruto Storm 4 can get FTL speed faster than the Canon series?

Forget about that problem, I want to ask if Naruto Storm 4 can get FTL speed faster than the Canon series?
It's kind of hard to tell, what I do know is whatever the highest calc we get, we can multiply it by 2 since DMS doubles the speed of Kamui and End game characters can react to it.

Aight, I saw it, it is definitely the Light Fang with the whole head movement, but this puts us on the same situation as the Madara reacting to Raikage and Tsunade, where their bodies were wrapped around in the Tenso No Jutsu, which according to the manga databook transfers things in the speed of light, but no mention of its speed in the game or the game databooks.

Aight, I saw it, it is definitely the Light Fang with the whole head movement, but this puts us on the same situation as the Madara reacting to Raikage and Tsunade, where their bodies were wrapped around in the Tenso No Jutsu, which according to the manga databook transfers things in the speed of light, but no mention of its speed in the game or the game databooks
Even if the speed of light is not mentioned, I don't think there is any reason not to get the speed of light.

I have a few questions
  1. When will the profiles be up? (estimate)
  2. What feats do the god tier scale to? (links will be appreciated)
  3. Is there like a sandbox for all the feats calced and/or approved?
If these questions have already been answered then I apologize.

When will the profiles be up? (estimate)
I have the sandbox ready for Naruto and Mecha Naruto so far, just need their AP and Speed ratings and they should be up.
What feats do the god tier scale to? (links will be appreciated)
Most likely end game feats like Kaguya busting up her dimension since she does that on her own in the game and databook statements that Adult Naruto and Sasuke have the strongest Ougi in the game which would put them above Kaguya’s Final TSO.
Is there like a sandbox for all the feats calced and/or approved?
Unfortunately not yet, we have some feats calced by Wrath, but they haven’t been compiled yet
If these questions have already been answered then I apologize.
No worries.

Most likely end game feats like Kaguya busting up her dimension since she does that on her own in the game and databook statements that Adult Naruto and Sasuke have the strongest Ougi in the game which would put them above Kaguya’s Final TSO.
yes i think we can see 4a naruto

I think the speed rating of the naruto game will be a bit problematic if we are not going to get the light fang at the speed of light.

Last edited:
really can databook from the main canon put together with the game, considering that the game and the canon naruto series are different
lordgriffin said that the techniques should be the same as in the manga. no reason not to take it at light speed

Back