• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
plus in manga his fused form never touched them except when sasuke become decoy.even gaara said it easy against base form💀

Speed feats are a bit hard to come by since the game is ont very heavy in explaining things its a nigh full visual experience, speed is actually crazy just by looking cause they cross absurd distance in short times especially in their ultimate jutsus.

I think something that can be used for speed is Kakashi blitzing his lighting with his ultimate jutsu:

this can scale to people on his tier and above. Also it could yield insane results.

Naruto's ultimate jutsu here could be used to scale the kids early on: he moves a crazy distance without the enemy dropping one bit.

Another one is adult naruto's uzumaki barrage going into space, but it would be in the hypersonic ish range I believe.
There is also a feat for sarada moving faster than the explosion from her fireball and punch:

Hard to calc but Neji does 32 and 64 palms in literally splits seconds:

I would try to find more some other time.

i mean even in story mode stated newly revived kaguya are more powerful than golem fused momo 💀 so kaguya > golem fused momo
Not exactly, in Naruto and Sasuke’s first fight against Momoshiki and Kinshiki in the game, Naruto states while fighting them that they are individually as strong as Kaguya. With Fused Momoshiki obviously surpassing that. Naruto and Sasuke simply mocked Fused Momoshiki in battle, and were talking in comparison to how their struggling less in their fight with Momoshiki compared to when they were younger and fought Kaguya.

Not exactly, in Naruto and Sasuke’s first fight against Momoshiki and Kinshiki in the game, Naruto states while fighting them that they are individually as strong as Kaguya. With Fused Momoshiki obviously surpassing that. Naruto and Sasuke simply mocked Fused Momoshiki in battle, and were talking in comparison to how their struggling less in their fight with Momoshiki compared to when they were younger and fought Kaguya.
scan

Not really, I've rewatched the fight, Sasuke says that they're very strong and Naruto says that he can't believe that they were matching them in terms of power, then during the fused momoshiki fight momoshiki rambles about being stronger than kaguya and sasuke mocks him, and then later naruto says that momo is stronger than they thought

Sorry for the late reply, I can’t use my laptop atm so I’ll just give you the time stamp. at 1:25:20, the conversation goes.
Naruto: They’re as strong as Kaguya!
Momoshiki: Don’t compare us with Kaguya. We’ve ingested the elixir… we’ve surpassed her.

And after beating them, Naruto states how he can’t believe that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were keeping up with them. Take note that Naruto and Sasuke were more serious here since they were concerned about the safety of the people compared to their fight with Fused Momoshiki where they could go all out and mocked him.

Sorry for the late reply, I can’t use my laptop atm so I’ll just give you the time stamp. at 1:25:20, the conversation goes.
Momoshiki: Don’t compare us with Kaguya. We’ve ingested the elixir… we’ve surpassed her.

And after beating them, Naruto states how he can’t believe that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were keeping up with them. Take note that Naruto and Sasuke were more serious here since they were concerned about the safety of the people compared to their fight with Fused Momoshiki where they could go all out and mocked him.

I guess I've missed this line, probably got ate by the ult on the video i watched

dem they really made fused momo got fcked up by kid boruto

well the one who said that was base naruto . but after they got serious, they said fused momo was weaker than her .

well the one who said that was base naruto . but after they got serious, they said fused momo was weaker than her .
Transforming doesn't give you a sudden intelligence boost in regards to Naruto and Sasuke's transformation. Plus they're highly intelligent ninja. And given Sasuke's tone of voice (and how he is as a person) he was simplly trying to get Momoshiki riled up after he spouts about how he's superior, likely so they find an opening. Because that's for some reason a trope in anime.

dem they really made fused momo got fcked up by kid boruto
Lel, tho Boruto actually mentions that he had to beat Momoshiki while he was still weakened, implying that Naruto and Sasuke weakened Momoshiki to the that point. Also in the game, there was no moment where Momoshiki eats extra pills like in the anime/manga.

Also regarding the new gen kids, do they scale to anything or should I calc their Ultimates to find their AP
Actually I was hoping to find calcs for Storm 1, Storm 2 and Storm 3 that could be calced since our main focus had been on the God Tiers from the start.

Actually I was hoping to find calcs for Storm 1, Storm 2 and Storm 3 that could be calced since our main focus had been on the God Tiers from the start.
fetch me some storm 1 feats and I'll see if I can calc them, specifically for AP, calcing speed is beyond my level of patience even if it's relatively easy

Lel, tho Boruto actually mentions that he had to beat Momoshiki while he was still weakened, implying that Naruto and Sasuke weakened Momoshiki to the that point. Also in the game, there was no moment where Momoshiki eats extra pills like in the anime/manga.
he still should scale to him like cough* how borushiki scaled to peak sasuke*cough bcuz we didnt know how much weaker he become 🏃💨

Okay so for the first one, it looks like I'll have to do those craters individually which will be a slight pain due to the shape but it's fine. Tho, I'm not sure if it's even usable because he did it by summoning a bunch of clones to act as extra weight.
For the second one I'm fairly certain I'd have to just figure out how many clones it was to know how much power was put behind that.
The Shukaku wave looks like too much work, even though I know I can do it.
Jiraiya and Gamabunta looks doable fairly easily.
As for the clash thing, no clue how I'd get the entire size of the crater since it isn't ever really fully shown

I want to ask how to calc the speed, because it's a bit difficult to calc the speed of the Naruto game character

Oh for the first calc, it looks like the crater was already there. So ig I'll just pixel scale the rocks and calc how much energy he needs to uplift them

I want to ask how to calc the speed, because it's a bit difficult to calc the speed of the Naruto game character
I actually listed some feats, like Manda’s attack a mountain in a far distance in almost an instant. There were other feats that some users pointed out, like Kakashi blitzing lightning in his ultimate jutsu.

Back