• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah thanks. I’m guessing the value would split since Jiraiya and Gamabunta did the feat together?
Honestly, I'm not sure in this case. They didn't each contribute to the energy output, but instead Bunta's oil enhanced Jiraiya's fire greatly. So I'm honestly not sure how it should be treated.

Honestly, I'm not sure in this case. They didn't each contribute to the energy output, but instead Bunta's oil enhanced Jiraiya's fire greatly. So I'm honestly not sure how it should be treated.
Wouldn't Jiraiya just have higher with [insert technique here] (Can summon Gamabunta to enhance his fire jutsu with the farmer's oil technique)? Or something along those lines?

Wouldn't Jiraiya just have higher with [insert technique here] (Can summon Gamabunta to enhance his fire jutsu with the farmer's oil technique)? Or something along those lines?
Well, it wouldn't be 'higher' unless we can find another 6-C feat to scale him to, but yeah I think giving him a separate rating with this technique is the safest bet. Assuming he gets a profile, of course.

Well, it wouldn't be 'higher' unless we can find another 6-C feat to scale him to, but yeah I think giving him a separate rating with this technique is the safest bet. Assuming he gets a profile, of course.
can't we find out how much oil makes a fire stronger? Like using irl examples?

Btw which tier would Kaguya potentially get?
Really depends on what interpretation we go by. If we go off the game databook only, she's potentially Tier 5. If we assume that the game follows the same narrative as the anime/manga during the final sequence where the ETSB was going to nuke and recreate the dimension, then it can go to Tier 4.

Really depends on what interpretation we go by. If we go off the game databook only, she's potentially Tier 5. If we assume that the game follows the same narrative as the anime/manga during the final sequence where the ETSB was going to nuke and recreate the dimension, then it can go to Tier 4.
Didn't Storm 4 Kaguya have a much larger observable dimension than Canon Kaguya?

is there anything that needs to be calced in specific that isn't overly hard (mostly because I am far too lazy to angsize things) that can be calculated?

Aight, so something I wanna confirm, while we don't consider the ending of Storm 3 canon, do we consider Base Naruto vs Obito canon? Cuz Base Mecha Naruto is equal to that Base Naruto. Base Naruto's other best feats would be fighting all the Kages, and the Kages scale to Skeleton Susanoo Madara.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure in Storm 4 it immediately opens on Obito with the mask on vs KCM2 Naruto, Kakashi and Guy like in the Anime. I might be wrong about though but I remember that fight actually happening.

Back