• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Long story short, had issues with my laptop which is why I wasn't active in a while, 2 weeks actually. But now all is set and done, so I can finally come to this.

Part 1: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ok-lets-talk-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-profiles.127795/

Based on the first thread, many have agreed that some characters from the Storm Series deserve their own profiles. I originally intended for profiles for Naruto, Hinata and Mecha Naruto due to them playing the main role in Revolution. UchihaSlayer96 suggested profiles for Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui and Momoshiki. Other users have suggested Sakura, Boruto, Madara, Kaguya, Obito and Pain/Nagato. So we have a lot up for discussion. Though the main purpose of the CRT is to see how we decide on their AP and Speed. We have 3 ways to go off of this, the game cutscenes/statements, the official game databooks, and the Ultimate Jutsu. Though most importantly, how we treat these in comparison to the anime/manga.

What I mean by this is that in the previous thread, we decided that the abilities showcased in the game would be the same as the manga/anime unless the abilities themselves contradict what was shown in the anime/manga. For example, the TSB, can nullify ninjutsu in the anime and manga, but in the game, Kakashi and Obito are capable of breaking through it with their Chidori, or how the TSB didn't nullify Edo Minato's arms, or how Kaguya can simply create the ETSB on a whim without extracting outside chakra and the fact her ETSB blows up like a bomb rather than expand. In which case, the properties of the TSB will be entirely different for the Storm Profiles.

Using the above example of Kaguya, how would we decide the potency of her attack? Game narrative implies she's going to end shinobi history, which is vague. Her ultimate cuts off before we see any damage at all. The game databook implies "World Shattering Power" and "Leading World To Extinction". But if it's following the anime/manga narrative, it would imply dimension destruction. There's too much to go off of alone, so I would like to hear it from you guys, so I can finally finish up my sandbox.

I think we should first figure out all the other Ultimates and then move onto Kaguyas, to see whether or not the statement actually holds up or is an overexaggeration

I have an opinion similar to avenger.

personally I think I’d be best to scale from the ground up so when we get to people like kaguya we can have an idea and extra context of what would be most consistent.

The ultimates in this game are terrible for finding AP, it would be cool if we could backward scale from the PS2 era games which had way better feats imo but I don't know if they're the same continuity. If not we could always add keys. Regarding Kaguya's feat, we don't see enough from her ultimate use to determine anything really.

There are some good feats in story mode than can be used for scaling, like 100% Kurama vs Hashirama

Last edited:
The ultimates in this game are terrible for finding AP, it would be cool if we could backward scale from the PS2 era games which had way better feats imo but I don't know if they're the same continuity. If not we could always add keys. Regarding Kaguya's feat, we don't see enough from her ultimate use to determine anything really.

There are some good feats in story mode than can be used for scaling, like 100% Kurama vs Hashirama
Do you happen to have a link for the video? I could try requesting it to be calced.

Story mode feats, gudies, statements are usable. I'm not 100% on using Ultimate Jutsu since some seem more for just flash but if you could calculate them and they come out consistent with each other (Example: The tail beast or comparable characters have 7-A/6-C Ultimate Jutsu) but if weaker characters have Ultimates on that level it shouldn't be taken. Honestly, so long as it's consistent with the actual feats we get in the story mode, I don't have an issue with using them.

Unsure about Kaguya.

dbz characters don't always do in the video games. by our standards they should scale, since it based on the canon naruto
That is not how it works. First, stop using Dragon Ball as an example/argument because this isn't Dragon Ball and if you checked the profiles, many of the game Dragon Ball profiles are Tier 2 because of their own thing and the events of DBZ still happen as they did so they'd scale to previous feats. For example, Frieza still blows up Planet Vegeta with a single attack in the Dragon Ball Heroes, so obviously he scales to his canon counterpart. However, Naruto games don't follow the Canon story 100%. Some characters fought different people, other fights didn't happen or are portrayed different. So if the events/feats don't happen exactly as they did in canon, why scale the to their canon counterparts? Them being based of the same thing isn't justification for such scaling. If we followed your logic, there wouldn't be a point of even making profiles for them because they'd be the same in terms of stats.

In order to scale them to how your suggesting, they need to preform the same feats.

That is not how it works. First, stop using Dragon Ball as an example/argument because this isn't Dragon Ball and if you checked the profiles, many of the game Dragon Ball profiles are Tier 2 because of their own thing and the events of DBZ still happen as they did so they'd scale to previous feats. For example, Frieza still blows up Planet Vegeta with a single attack in the Dragon Ball Heroes, so obviously he scales to his canon counterpart. However, Naruto games don't follow the Canon story 100%. Some characters fought different people, other fights didn't happen or are portrayed different. So if the events/feats don't happen exactly as they did in canon, why scale the to their canon counterparts? Them being based of the same thing isn't justification for such scaling. If we followed your logic, there wouldn't be a point of even making profiles for them because they'd be the same in terms of stats.

In order to scale them to how your suggesting, they need to preform the same feats.
This is exactly why I was wondering how'd we treat Kaguya's feat. Cuz if we're to treat it as the same narrative as the anime/manga, it'd be an insane feat.

I don't mind you posting them here, I just don't want people to get distracted from the OP.
True, I think we're in an agreement that the calcs should allow us to decide what feats are consistent. I'll put the calcs on your wall, just let me know which ones are already done. That way we won't be off topic.

True, I think we're in an agreement that the calcs should allow us to decide what feats are consistent. I'll put the calcs on your wall, just let me know which ones are already done. That way we won't be off topic.
So far I completed Momoshiki, Adult Sasuke and Madaras ultimates and I've also done a feat for Jiraiya from the story mode of Storm 1.

Back