• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Obito should get a Storm Profile because he does way different shit as Jūbito and uses the TSO to make those massive ******* Energy Blasts and Weaponry.

There's also these -

Good luck scaling them though

Yeah like I mentioned in the OP, Pain/Nagato would get a profile. As for The Last Sasuke's ultimate, it seems like it would yield less than his Adult version. Though you can message Wrath on his message wall to calc the feat.
I think Obito should get a Storm Profile because he does way different shit as Jūbito and uses the TSO to make those massive ******* Energy Blasts and Weaponry.
Yep, I agree based on the previous thread as well.

Endgame Sakura literally matched Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Fists and that was matching both Six Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke. She's a beast in the games. I think even before she gets her Hundred Healing, she fights the Seven Swordsmen Of The Mist in Storm 3, so her scaling is far different.

We should use the storm artwork for the character profiles and replace the ones we currently have with either manga or anime variants.

We should use the storm artwork for the character profiles and replace the ones we currently have with either manga or anime variants.
Were you able to check my sandbox for Naruto's Storm Profile? I mainly used the storm artwork but couldn't find some, like for the Kurama Avatars.

Sure
first statement from Mecha Naruto
second statement from Mecha Naruto
Tsunade who states that it's living up to its name
The Fourth Raikage states that Mecha Naruto possesses a threat to the world

These were the ones I could find.

Btw, do u guys think these qualify for surface wiping?

I'm not sure how much this will matter, but I saw some interesting things for Jubito:
yyHPAdZ-1024x765.jpg

Back