• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trackless step shouldnt working on someone who can process everything to atomic level, thats how Ikki lose to Hakurou (Web Novel) who can preceives how light interacts with atom, 10^28 calculation is a joke compared to this.

Fiction does not excuse things that blatantly make no sense.

Being explained =/= being logical. You can explain the mechanics behind conceptual weed all you want but it doesn't make it make more sense.

That is all of my contributions to this thread.

Hl3 or bust said:
Being explained =/= being logical.
By this logic, the "logical" hax of Masada and SMT doesn't make sense either, because being expalined is apparently what it needs to make sense.

Trackless Step Explanation - User becomes "useless information" to the target's brain via footwork. The equivalent of looking at someones shirt logo instead of the barrel of a shotgun they have lined up at your face.

Also Trackless Step. Works on Shizuku who can perceive individual water molecules on an ionic level and purify them.

But Ren's Law is just like enforcing "time" and stagnation. Even if it worked in a timeless realm it just enforced stagnation on 1-A being who can move in those realms.

GLHF22 said:
Shizuku feats could be an outlier though, can anyone who have "better" sense than Shizuku do this?
She does this consistently throughout the series so no.

@emp

The one on her body is later actually. Volume 1 and 3 is purification, vol 4 is reforming.

@Hi3

It's because you keep headcanonning trackless step however you want. I even gave the jordan example which is literally what trackless step is. You need to lack focus to ignore trackless step which means to literally lack unconsciousness. But no you keep going back to the atom argument which I've proven by feats that it means nothing.

As for the no logic, considering you're the guy who argues 6-C hitting 2-A via skill is legit I'd worry about your definition of logic.

Firephoenixearl said:
considering you're the guy who argues 6-C hitting 2-A via skill is legit I'd worry about your definition of logic.
Oh yeah, I remember when he pulled that argument. The Skill Wars are totally the craziest threads on the wiki.

But Bagramo stole the soul of a souless being and I know another character that mindhaxed pieces of metal (which are mindless objects), so it can happen in fiction.

Didn't dragon literally make a thread removing this because it didn't make sense?

But Bagramo stole the soul of a souless being and I know another character that mindhaxed pieces of metal (which are mindless objects), so it can happen in fiction.

Didn't dragon literally make a thread removing this because it didn't make sense?

Iirc it was because that feat contradicts every other showing of the lack of souls of the Dark Area Digimon, so it's basically an outlier that outright contradicts an important aspect of the cosmology of the verse.

Then I imagine those should be removed because those make no sense.

The circumstances I speak is like how bleach clarifies even objects and things like nitrogen have souls, so soul haxing an object makes sense.

But mind haxing a rock without similar context? How do you allow that?

Ionliosite said:
>Anything illogical about Masada

Ren's law exists. This is just one of the many examples that come to mind.
Last I remember in a Masada thread, calling it timestop is merely for convenience's sake. Stagnation and enforcing no change is closer to it, but saying timestop is way less wordy. Plus Hadou Gods force their concept to their level of existence.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
calling it timestop is merely for convenience's sake
I know how it works, but it doesn't change the fact it still stops time on a place where time doens't even exist.

Right so the Digimon example is moot. The pieces of metal thing I recall that being a Star Wars character and if it is I can say right now that said pieces of metal actually do have a conscience

I mean it doesn't really stop time. Ren's "World" is literally just stagnation. If he emanates it everything consumed by it will have the Law of stagnation on it. It isn't as simple as stopping time.

Schnee One said:
Right so the Digimon example is moot.
Why the Digimon example is moot? Bagramon stole the soul of a souless being, that's a fact.

I didn't know someone on Star Wars did that, but given their insane mindhax, it doesn't seem surprising.

Stasis, stagnation and a lack of change aren't things just tied to time. And like I said, calling it timestop is just because is way less wordy. We are lazy at times, is not surprising.

Why do you keep explaining it? I know perfectly how it works, and it doesn't change the fact the effect makes no sense.

Why the Digimon example is moot? Bagramon stole the soul of a souless being, that's a fact.

Because we don't treat this as a valid ability that can be used In matches, it doesn't make sense, thus we don't use it.

This isn't Trackless Step being considered useless information to someone who doesn't consider atoms and Electro Magnetism to be useless information, which we actually consider valid, despite that being a direct contradiction

What exactly is your point here?

Because we don't treat this as a valid ability that can be used In matches, it doesn't make sense, thus we don't use it.

How we don't treat it as a valid ability? Bagramon is a Digimon, each and every one of them manipulates souls. Saying he suddenly can't do it is going an important part of the lore of the verse.

Because atoms and electro magnetism can be VERY important like the case I gave you with shizuku. 10^28 electrons one by one checking them and magically removing them through a complex proces that would burn out anyone normal. That still isn't lacking focus. Cuz you're focusing on atoms. Not the age of the tailor of the socks someone was wearing mid fight. That's what you gotta accomplish to take care of trackless step. can cul do that?

Not to mention, Ikki doesn't even need to access his unconsciousness.

Shizuku drops a lot of water on the floor. Touko steps on it. The splashing sound isn't affected by Trackless Step, Shizuku tracks that.

Ikki (this is a feat Earl has mentioned) has enough senses to feel the change in vibrations in the air. Invisible dude that makes no sound disrupts it. Ikki tracks that.

Both are tracking by the environment. The moment Ikki did that, he would have never needed to see sensorial information in his unconscious, yet this never happens. Doesn't mean he couldn't whether he didn't want to or the author didn't think about it, so "accessing the unconscious" is quite obviously not the only way to circumvent it.

Simply, we don't consider the idea that Bagramon can remove the soul of a soulless being because it's just the author making a stupid mistake, Dragon had that removed, and he also had Alphamo's ability to digitalization the soul of a soulless being removed.

At least in Masadaverse, as complex or even convoluted as it is, it makes sense on paper.

Removing someone's soul when they don't have a soul, objectively, does not.

Thus, it isn't valid.

Ikki never used that as a way to counter trackless step. He only used it to find a conceptually hidden girl.

So we do not know if it would work. And accessing your unconsciousness is the stated weakness.

So what you're saying is Shizuku brain finds atoms and Electro magnetism important but not an opponents

K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back