• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
So what you're saying is Shizuku brain finds atoms and Electro magnetism important but not an opponents

K
Ugh the wording manipulated specifically to make my argument look worse.

The socks example focus on it. That is a dude with trackless step. And yes she finds atoms important cuz she's manipulating them to save her life. She's using those in battle. She's not focusing on how old the maker of touka's earring is. That's why she can't counter ts.

Assuming I even did that The argument can't be manipulated if it's explained to the point that a problem in its wording can't be fleshed out.

Of course, this is moot to begin with because Ikki can't hit an intangible being soooooooo stomp?

Yes, because her brain is fooled to not get burned out even though it can't get burned out processing much more information than the entirety of her senses can provide.

So the brain is auto preserving itself from... what? Doing more work than it wants because it's feeling a bit lazy?

Schnee One said:
Of course, this is moot to begin with because Ikki can't hit an intangible being soooooooo stomp?
Nope cus culexus can't fight while intangible. He has to turn tangible which makes him food for ikki.

@Sir

Not really, it's just that she focuses on a single thing. As i said can culexus focus on whether the tailor of someones socks is married and the age of his children mid fight? Cus shizuku cannot. If he can show me. Rakudai makes them very distinct, amount of info processing and the ability to focus.

That analogy is absurdly terrible. The whole reason concentration is a thing is because the brain can only process so much information. Ikki's quote literally explains it, you can't be consciously aware of all that information. But as Shizuku proves, she can deal with that amount and more, so why is she affected?

She can make her mental calculations and fight at the same time. Those are two things. So Shizuku can only focus on one thing? I guess her entire fight with Touko is logically impossible.

So your argument for Ikki to beat an Intangible, Elite Assasin, who nulls/ gets around most if not all of his relevant abilities, while not having his main weapon and being under excruciating pain, is lol skill. Dude really, this literally is a joke at this point.

00potato said:
So your argument for Ikki to beat an Intangible, Elite Assasin, who nulls/ gets around most if not all of his relevant abilities, while not having his main weapon and being under excruciating pain, is lol skill. Dude really, this literally is a joke at this point.
Culexus needs to turn tangible to attack Ikki, doesn't mean much when Ikki is more skilled, Ikki doesn't have much to null just his sword and Ittou amps, being under great pain is something Ikki has already deal with. Yes, Culexus gets pretty much outskilled, the thing is that Culexus has his hax to compensate for that.

Schnee One said:
How good is Ikki in hand to hand
Literally from his page:

Master Hand-to-hand combat: Ikki is very adept in various styles of martial arts to make up for his lack of magic power. He was able to deal with five Blazers wielding their Devices without using his own while holding back enough not to injure them. Ikki has also shown to be skilled in Ukemi, a martial art, which focuses on receiving blows and strikes, then dispersing the force through his body, and surviving deadly blows.

And Trackless Step is also a martial art.

Schnee One said:
His magic and his blade

....Wait How good is Ikki in hand to hand
What Ion said. Issue is, Culexus soul rips with a touch, so they both go down if Ikki even taps him.

Ikki's Device gets power nulled since it is magic, Culexus absorbs the little magic energy he has anyway, he also mind affects him with fear, agony, some other stuff I don't remember, up to maybe madness as people that stay around the Culexus long enough can and do go mad. And that is normal, unpowered humans. On top of that, the Culexus' headgear can intensify his aura and channel it into blasts with dozens of meters made of "Anti Soul" lethal to anything sentient.

Hence Earl arguing "Ikki flicks a stone".

Master of martial arts doesn't tell me much especially when he can't disarm cuelexus without dying

Livinmeme said:
ikki dont known that he can touch without you know dying so ikki usally figth in AOE
The argument is that Ikki's senses and intuition that tells him about danger he doesn't even know about will tell him getting close to the Culexus and so, try to throw something, I guess?

They null the outright precognition Ikki has, forcing him to rely on his prediction, which isn't good enough given it wasn't good enough and the precog had to kick in to keep him from dying from Stella of all people.

Also, why isn't this peak Ikki? His Desperado stuff gets nulled anyway so it's not like that's gonna factor into anything.

I mean, probably baseline but it doesn't need to be good as Ikki doesn't like, warp from existence or even become actually invisible.

What would happen if a Culexus just dropped one of these since its a common thing to use?

" Psyk-out Grenades: All Culexus Assassins carry rare and exotic Psyk-out Grenades in order to even further enhance their effectiveness at killing wielders of supernatural power. Made from psi-refractive particles gathered from the Golden Throne, Psyk-out Grenades are effective on normal beings, and even more effective on abnormal ones. Sentient beings who do not make use of psychic or magical powers will simply lose conscious thought, making them easy targets. However, for those that make use of reality-bending abilities, the negative psychic energy from the grenades will cause their powers and abilities to fundamentally collapse and implode, destroying them from deep within their very soul all the way to their physical form."

The effects wouldn't be as severe as described in the description but Ikki would still likely die. This might actually be a stomp but I really just want this to be decisive.

It literally says whats happens to "normal" beings which im oretty sure Ikki falls under so it may know him unconscious but im pretty sure Ikki can fight unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back