• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
because Kastner needs more matches, and Chakax, my other option, is like, hand-crafted to **** Ikki

What's the point then? I guess archaon outlives or sth idk.

Unless Phantom Form works (incap through pain manip without killing).

How insane we talkin about?

Actually wait, would instilling fear on him through desperado hax work? It's not killing him, but it would make him "see his own death" when thinking about fighting Ikki, so that could make him withdraw.

How insane we talkin about?

Actually wait, would instilling fear on him through desperado hax work? It's not killing him, but it would make him "see his own death" when thinking about fighting Ikki, so that could make him withdraw.
Literally walking around as a skeleton and shrugging off "pain beyond flesh" level of insane pain tolerance

Kastner literally doesn't give a shit about death, like, he'll avoid it, but he doesn't care if he dies or not

Point is, is he willing to end his own life? So if he knows for certain he will die in a fight will he still fight?

Also I guess ikki could just passive him, for an eventual win.

Point is, is he willing to end his own life? So if he knows for certain he will die in a fight will he still fight?

Also I guess ikki could just passive him, for an eventual win.
Be'lakor would just stop that so, also he doesn't care if he dies in a fight or not

What passives we talkin? Lol

If ikki shows bloodlust, he will show Archaon his own death, if archaon still decides to fight, that death vision will manifest and he'll die. So he'll just end up dying over and over again. And ikki doesn't really need to act.

I call them "passives" cus it's a passive thing for a lot of desperados.

If ikki shows bloodlust, he will show Archaon his own death, if archaon still decides to fight, that death vision will manifest and he'll die. So he'll just end up dying over and over again. And ikki doesn't really need to act.

I call them "passives" cus it's a passive thing for a lot of desperados.
Be'lakor changes Kastner's fate repeatedly. I'm afraid that Ikki's bloodlust will just not work

It's closer to the fate of Kastner dying is constantly changing and as such he won't be dying

Wait, does he change shit after it happens or before? I thought it was like type 8 immortality type of thing where he just keeps coming back cus "it never happened".

Then yeah ikki can't do anything. Who's the other mf who supposedly has a counter to Ikki's shit tho? Bring him out.

Chakax. Imagine someone with an answer to literally everything Ikki has and Chakax has it.

He resists everything under the sun, which is also layered cause he can chill around Slaan(literally all of Ikki's offensive hax goes goodbye), he has an auto speed equal key thing that can make ******* immeasurable attacks equal to Chakax's base speed(amps are worthless), his helmet flips off trying to sneak around him(Trackless step is a no-go), the Star-Stone Mace can literally auto-incap ikki if it hits his sword... yeah.

No regen from what im seeing tho. So he could just get sliced up. Ikki's sword is atomic levels of sharp so it would get around the durability.

Stone mace is just worse moroboshi from what i see, which ikki did beat. Dodging the specific item that nulls you ain't a big deal.

The auto speed equal seems to be time manip, on a type 4 acausal?

Edel sword style would still get around the time key regardless cus it's not "faster" but it would act similarly especially in close range.

Also what level of fate hax has he resisted? Unless they're smurf shit.

No regen from what im seeing tho. So he could just get sliced up. Ikki's sword is atomic levels of sharp so it would get around the durability.

Stone mace is just worse moroboshi from what i see, which ikki did beat. Dodging the specific item that nulls you ain't a big deal.

The auto speed equal seems to be time manip, on a type 4 acausal?

Edel sword style would still get around the time key regardless cus it's not "faster" but it would act similarly especially in close range.

Also what level of fate hax has he resisted? Unless they're smurf shit.
Unfortunately Chakax kinda has the skill to deal with that. Unless you wanna say that Ikki can walk into millions of enemies who can actually fight him and hold his own with proof of a feat backing it

When wielded by a guy who's dealt with superior BS than what Ikki has and is likely more skilled it becomes very dangerous.

It's Old One tech, it can deal with type 4s very easily

Elaborate, cause I shouldn't need to tell you why Ikki trying to predict Chakax isn't gonna work considering he's fought witch sight users.

Several layers of conceptual fate hax

Unfortunately Chakax kinda has the skill to deal with that. Unless you wanna say that Ikki can walk into millions of enemies who can actually fight him and hold his own with proof of a feat backing it
That ain't even impressive though, it is unquantifiable because the exact details are unknown. Ikki doesn't even consider armies as actual enemies, and just walks around thinking about bitches while dealing with them (and i don't mean armies of swordsman, i mean blazers, guns etc). But it doesn't necessarily take all skill, that's why its unquantifiable.

When wielded by a guy who's dealt with superior BS than what Ikki has and is likely more skilled it becomes very dangerous.
I wouldn't know how a slow weapon like a mace is supposed to be more dangerous than a spear which is way faster and longer wielded by similarly skilled fighters. Speed equal or not, you can't have a mace be the same speed as a katana. In close range the advantage is clear.

Elaborate, cause I shouldn't need to tell you why Ikki trying to predict Chakax isn't gonna work considering he's fought witch sight users.
Never said prediction even though idk how witch sight is supposed to be an argument against that. I said Edel Sword Style, basically the inf accel stuff. Technically not faster but not needing to speed up and having max speed straight off the bat is a pretty big deal even though one is not moving faster at his peak than the other. Not to mention the pseudo-blitz effect due to the highs and lows in speed which caused opponents to stop being able to perceive him due to that alone.

Several layers of conceptual fate hax
What the **** even is conceptual fate hax? And let's not forget conceptual shit isn't in any way superior to normal hax, it just has different mechanics.

That ain't even impressive though, it is unquantifiable because the exact details are unknown. Ikki doesn't even consider armies as actual enemies, and just walks around thinking about bitches while dealing with them (and i don't mean armies of swordsman, i mean blazers, guns etc). But it doesn't necessarily take all skill, that's why its unquantifiable.

I wouldn't know how a slow weapon like a mace is supposed to be more dangerous than a spear which is way faster and longer wielded by similarly skilled fighters. Speed equal or not, you can't have a mace be the same speed as a katana. In close range the advantage is clear.

Never said prediction even though idk how witch sight is supposed to be an argument against that. I said Edel Sword Style, basically the inf accel stuff. Technically not faster but not needing to speed up and having max speed straight off the bat is a pretty big deal even though one is not moving faster at his peak than the other. Not to mention the pseudo-blitz effect due to the highs and lows in speed which caused opponents to stop being able to perceive him due to that alone.

What the **** even is conceptual fate hax? And let's not forget conceptual shit isn't in any way superior to normal hax, it just has different mechanics.
In a way, you are correct, army solos need a certain amount of context... why do you think I specifically said they could could fight Chakax, as in, they could damage him.(the feat actually belongs to Thorgrim and Ungrim but same diff) army solos of that nature are actually more common then you'd think in Fantasy, 80 Fodder Chaos Warriors could literally kill enough people comparable or superior to them to make a ******* flowing river of blood, first key Sigmar walking into a "Green Ocean" of orks and coming out on top, Swordmasters of Hoeth making rivers of blood on their own of comparable opponents AP-wise, etc, etc. It ain't some kinda outlier of skill lol

Well Chakax being all of 15% faster helps with that, and he also has other weapons like a stupidity sword and the like, he beat Garou when the ladder had a 7x AP advantage for God's sake, he's no slouch when it comes to being a skilled ******... but you are right about a Katana, on average, being faster than a mace, Katanas however actually have a very thick edge historically, > literally thicker than that, but they were sharpened EXTREMELY well to make up for it, which is why they're fast even with a thick edge. But I could also throw this argument out by saying "Well Chakax can massively overpower the wind resistance, he's Class T in LS so"

I was covering future sight and also trying to figure out what the **** you're saying... trust me I haven't succeeded yet, explain that to me like I'm 3.

Fate hax that does concepts and vice versa, but Chakax still has frankly some of the best resistance to magic in Warhammer Fantasy so

In a way, you are correct, army solos need a certain amount of context... why do you think I specifically said they could could fight Chakax, as in, they could damage him.(the feat actually belongs to Thorgrim and Ungrim but same diff) army solos of that nature are actually more common then you'd think in Fantasy, 80 Fodder Chaos Warriors could literally kill enough people comparable or superior to them to make a ******* flowing river of blood, first key Sigmar walking into a "Green Ocean" of orks and coming out on top, Swordmasters of Hoeth making rivers of blood on their own of comparable opponents AP-wise, etc, etc. It ain't some kinda outlier of skill lol
Again, a lot of things could come into factor here. It's not as simple as that. We don't know exactly what kind of techniques he used to win, and because of that we cannot say "well those techniques could help him against Ikki", so regardless of how impressive you try to imply this feat is it still doesn't contribute much to the fight cus it's not a concrete thing that can be applied.

Like for example me saying "oh ikki has trackless step", that is concrete cus it's a technique that he can use in this fight that has specific mechanic, specific counters and has a specific fighting plan, so we can actually discuss how that interacts with the fight (whether it helps or doesn't help him in this fight).
Well Chakax being all of 15% faster helps with that, and he also has other weapons like a stupidity sword and the like, he beat Garou when the ladder had a 7x AP advantage for God's sake, he's no slouch when it comes to being a skilled ******... but you are right about a Katana, on average, being faster than a mace, Katanas however actually have a very thick edge historically, > literally thicker than that, but they were sharpened EXTREMELY well to make up for it, which is why they're fast even with a thick edge. But I could also throw this argument out by saying "Well Chakax can massively overpower the wind resistance, he's Class T in LS so"
What do you mean 15% faster? Wasn't the whole point of the time key to make them fight at the same speed? Also it's not simply wind resistance, there's momentum to deal with as well. The bigger the mass the bigger the inertia, so the bigger the AP at which he's trying to hit (mass x velocity^2) the harder it is to stop. In other words, regardless of how you try to spin it, his mace won't be faster than a katana in close range, especially Ikki's Katana which has copied even dagger sword styles (and by that i mean, copied them and was overwhelming a dagger with speed at dagger range).
I was covering future sight and also trying to figure out what the **** you're saying... trust me I haven't succeeded yet, explain that to me like I'm 3.
Ok, this shouldn't be too hard. Let's see:
  • Edelweiss sword style makes ikki reach top speed without needing to accelerate. In other words he has infinite acceleration. Because he can reach from 0 to 100% in 0 seconds that makes acceleration infinite. If you don't understand this part still, don't worry it's not particularly important just understand that Ikki will always move at max speed, he will not start out slow then speed up.
  1. Now on to the main point of why this makes him "technically" faster. There are 2 ways to explain this, imma explain it both ways if you understand either of them then we're good. If a car starts moving (assuming the acceleration is 10m/s/s) it will take the car about 10 seconds to cross 500 meters. However if the car starts moving at top speed from the start (100m/s cus that would be the top speed of the first car too if you run the numbers), then it will take it just 5 seconds to cross the 500 meters.
  2. 2nd way, a car is speeding up from 0 to 100m/s. Average speed would be 50m/s during the accelerating period. In 10 seconds it would cross 500 meters. Another car is moving at 100m/s straight off the bat, it would take it 5 seconds to cross 500 meters.
    • Even though the top speed didn't change (100m/s for both), the time it took each car to cross a certain distance was different, the 2nd car did the job faster.
Same idea would be here, Ikki may not be moving at a higher top speed, but a lot of his actions would be performed quicker by nature of not needing to start out slow. I hope it is a bit clearer this time. Please tell me it was clear, I take a lot of pride in my teaching skills as I've been doing it for years, it would really hurt my confidence if you still can't get it.

As for the "blitzing effect" it's cus motion perception is way better at perceiving things that start out slow, then it is at seeing something instantly move at max speed. Edelweiss' swords when she swings are literally invisible for everyone due to this, the eye just can't catch them as easily. Here is how it looked to Yuudai Moroboshi who was just as fast as Ikki.

Fate hax that does concepts and vice versa, but Chakax still has frankly some of the best resistance to magic in Warhammer Fantasy so
I mean, this is fate hax that works on type 4 acausals we're talking about, has he resisted sth like that before?

Back