• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have brought that up first. But he still gets hit with decreased stats.

.. Fire, I am honestly getting annoyed of this. I hope you are joking if you think planning months into the future using future sight by a race that literally has future sight as one of their main powers is just "planning ahead".

Not really, I don't honestly believe you'll think it comes up to Ikki whatever I say, so I am dropping this angle.

Analyctical prediction is analyctical prediction. You analyze data to predict the future based on estimations. Its literally the same thing because none of these are using powers. Culexus can pull of their assassinations on a verse where many of the high ranking and important warriors predict or analyze or precog wars on a continental if not planetarian level every other day. But you keep twisting the knife and saying A is not B and this doesn't equate this so Ikki still prevails without issue. If you are not gonna listen to what I am saying, tell me before hand so I don't have to waste my time.

I didn't bring that up before? My bad then. Decreased stats don't make someone drop from 100% of their top play. It makes him weaker ok, but that's not a game changer, ikki can fight and overwhelm ppl way above his paygrade in ap daily, so it's not gonna do all that much but ikki's ap gonna go to low 7c after revisions so i don't know how to count this.

Since this is the same as the 4th point imma skip this.

That's literally all the actual feats I hear other than "trained for too long to reach peak etc etc" or in other words unquantifiable statements. Though again im not the only one pointing this out so thin about it maybe there really are no good arguments instead of blaming me of bias to always think ikki is superior.

Exactly right on your first part. One is using what you know to deduce what will happen. Ikki's precog doesn't work like that (not this kind), he can literally see a vision of his death even when he knows nothing about something. He didn't know about Stella's trump card yet his senses picked up that it was dangerous to do anything. He didn't know about stella's reactive evolution yet he saw visions of his own death from her attack which then made him dodge an attack he tried to block. He couldn't even perceive edelweiss' attack yet he jumped back because he sensed death by getting close. It's not hax but it's not analytical prediction, this was explained to be the case due to ikki having faced many nigh- death scenarios (it shouldn't be possible but hey which of ikki's feats are possible).

Eldar can see months into the future with near perfect accuracy.

And Culexus like all the Assassins had every fighting technique in human history implanted into them along with any other important information.

PsychoWarper said:
Eldar can see months into the future.

And Culexus like all the Assassins had ever fighting in human history implanted into them along with any other important information.
I covered that point.

Finally something quantifiable. Ok that is good, not much considering most of ikki's feats go far beyond human limits, but still finally something good.

I don't believe it has been mentioned ever before no, but I don't see every Ikki match which may be why. I am aware, I am just saying he'd be weaker. The main reason why this is an issue is because it should affect speed too.

The number of people don't matter. I am not the only one that has pointed out that they think the Culexus comes close or ahead in skill after reading all you've said and reading about the Officio Assassinorium before. I can only go so far before I honestly believe you won't change your mind or give up.

Just because we say "its not this or that" doesn't change much though. And this is again something he has pulled on people that are actually there, not on an invisible and intagible enemy that he can't sense and its not even interacting with reality, and that can fry his brain from a few dozen meters or incapacitate him at best with AoE grenades.

Well ikki can amplify his reaction speed with sheer skill, so that's something to keep in mind.

I could say the same for my side, except i have shown countless times just how stupid Ikki's skill feats are. Whereas the best i've currently heard is from Psycho who mentioned all of humanity thing.

It does, completely changes the core of the ability. Im sorry the difference between something about someone he doesn't know exists and someone who is not there is? He would have no knowledge of either, why is one different from the other. As i said:

• It warned him from an ability activation he didn't know existed
  • It warned him against an attack that was strong beyond what Ikki had perceived
  • It warned him against an "invisible attack" which ikki could not even realize happened even after it happened, he just deduced it had happened.
Wether he's in reality or outside of it, the fact that he'll be joining reality to make just about any attempt at attacking, means Ikki's senses will pick it up before it happens. Ikki had 0 knowledge on all cases where his danger sense worked, that is exactly it's point, otherwise it would just fall under his Analytical Prediction.

When the **** did that happen? They can literally effect machines and have done so in canon (Just not as well as mystic things) but last I checked they work on supernal/magical things.

... uuuuuuh.

Now that I think about it

Isn't the Device of everyone in Rakudai their soul made a weapon?

Aka, that thing the Culexus destroys even just merely touching someone's body?

It would get negged... why? You could provide a rationale.

It also has nothing to do with magic. Culexus are just inimical to souls. Is more or less the core of their tier 1 power null.

Culexuses are warp-destroyera, with the warp incompassating a lot of stuff. Devices would definitelly fall under the nullable stuff because of their soul-based nature

@Sir

The sword would get negged (passive power null, and the sword is magic) is what i meant. But ikki still skill ***** here. He takes a stone and ends the fight.

I mean, he still needs to hit the intangible dude that is off connection with reality and that can shot dozens of meters away.

Not to mention, Ikki has more or less no clue that a touch means his soul goes rip.

Said intangible dude has to go tangible to do anything.

Ikki has no clue but lol senses do the job. And he's not the type to just get touched for the lolz.

Pretty much, yeah. Ikki's skill is not in intetsu, it's in him. I mean ikki could use a sheet of paper as a weapon. Pretty much anything he grabs will do, considering how many other forms of techniques he knows.

No. Absolutely no. Ikki is skilled sure, with or without a weapon, and there's evidence to back it up, but he's first and foremost a swordsman, no ifs ands or buts about it. Idk if it's extrapolation or wank, but saying Ikki is so skilled that even without his primary weapon he'd JV3 his opponent without any real backing is one of them.

As i said, he uses a sheet of paper to train. And there's a massive AP gap, ikki can literally kick a rock and it'd kill as for the "first and foremost a swordsman" yes, doesn't mean he's not skilled in other areas like marksmanship (although not many feats as he doesn't really use anything that would give him that), senses, trackless step, hand to hand combat, disarming techniques, etc etc etc.

He's renown for his swordmastery cus that's what he does most of the time (use a sword). Just because im renown to be an amazing physicist doesn't mean i can't be an impressive philosopher too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back