• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikki cannot sense something outside of reality

Obviously, he can sense danger though. He can sense when his life is in danger or in extreme cases he literally has visions of the future.

The Cuelux just goes out of reality, grabs Ikki by the neck, then reappear in reality and soul haxes

no amount of skill is saving Ikki from that

Overlord775 said:
The Cuelux just goes out of reality, grabs Ikki by the neck, then reappear in reality and soul haxes

no amount of skill is saving Ikki from that
Not only was that deemed out of character but as i said ikki will literally see visions of the future if he's in danger. That will save him.

Really genuinly makes it sound like that? Lol.

Well you say " i vote ikki". That implies you believe he wins, then you put more stress on it with "i genuinely believe so". Why stress it so much? XD

It's a thing, though it's via skill, or experience I guess I should say, he did that against stella. It'll be on the feats list in ikki's new profile.

Cause he didn't see any body he just saw a vision in his head that he was going to be killed and moved accordingly to avoid the attack from his blindspot.

Firephoenixearl said:
Wait, I'm the op? Shit it's been so long I forgot.
Ikki's senses will pick up any danger. He'll be safe for long enough.
how can you pick up on a danger that is quite littrealy outside of all time and space just sitting there in the warp?

Stella was attacking, he said yeah I'll reflect this, goes for the reflect them he sees a vision of himself being decapitated. There for no reason he stops the reflect and dodges to later realize it really would have killed him.

He also did something similar but without the vision of the future when he sensed danger from something he had 0 knowledge about, he just kept sensing danger he later realized why.

The Culexus can just step out of reality anytime Ikki tries to hit them so him vastly out skilling doesnt do much when speed is equal and they can avoid all of his attacks.

While I could say Culexus have been shown to be outside the site of Precog thats mainly Precog via the War so it doesnt really apply and I would like scans that it is future telling and not body precog.

Also id like to quickly apologise for something incorrect I said earlier, the Mind Hax and Mind Hax resist isnt Multi-Galactic its Multi-Solar System level, so sorry about that misinformation.

Ikki can go invisible to the assassin though, so good luck.

I can't post scans rn cus im on my phone, but it's skill based precog not hax based one.

Firephoenixearl said:
Stella was attacking, he said yeah I'll reflect this, goes for the reflect them he sees a vision of himself being decapitated. There for no reason he stops the reflect and dodges to later realize it really would have killed him.
He also did something similar but without the vision of the future when he sensed danger from something he had 0 knowledge about, he just kept sensing danger he later realized why.
ok, but im not sure it translates well into being able to predaict when a being that quite littrealy stepped out of time it self steps back in

Also while he wouldnt be effected massively he would be effected some by the Culexus Stats Reduction so hed be weaker and slower than normal.

I have a feeling Culexus can see invisible beings but that means nothing so ill ask Woki.

Ok so according to Woki a main function of their helmet is to see invisible beings so... that argument might be negated.

He was affected by desperado aura yet he took on a being which outclassed him in everything including skill. He is literally not bothered.

Also ikki tricks your perception via skill making it look like you are zoning out because you stop paying attention. It's not invisible we just use that word for simplicity.

That sounds like massive ******* PIS, the fact he could legitimately fight a being whos superior to him in every way including his usual fall back if superior skill just seems like the plot was on his side.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok if he was outclassed in literally every way including skill and still thats just PIS like literally if he has no advantage including the one thing he can usually fall back on and yet still won thats just bad.
Boi, "he took on" not "won" he lost badly but it he held his own to a point where she gave her all but failed to kill him in a single swing cus his skill evolved in a moment so he was just badly injured. He didn't win, but he still fought at full power despite three desperado mind hax.

Huesito88 said:
Will it trick a helmet that notes the location of a enemy on the screen just asking?
Hmm, how does that work? I mean the helmet might not be tricked but culexus can, unless he can tap into his unconsciousness, which i doubt her can.

Ok well I did change my comment but anyway.

How much stronger and faster was she? Since him fighting throw mind hax and someone whos a biy superior to him physically donest seem to compare to having his stats reduced a few levels.

So just how much more superior was she?

Significantly superior. But she wasn't serious for most of the fight. She did become dead serious in a single strongest attack but ikki could survive cus he counter attacked even though he was unconscious.

But that's not to say he wasn't able to fight at 100% despite the mind hax.

I am extremely doubtful about Ikki working at 100% considering stat reduction, which would be minimal but not nonexistent, and mind hax

More than anything, the Culexus can just "Animus Speculum" him from a distance, or remain Etherium shift and touch him from close. Because, and do refute me if I am wrong, has Ikki at any point literally use his mind reading and perfect vision on anyone he knew nothing about? Not their mannerisms, not their powers, not their fighting style, nothing? Because that very same invisible Kihara was someone Ikki understood very well and especially so after what happened in their duel. The Culexus, not so much.

No, Culexus are Officio Assassinorium. Just like all of them, they have also been trained to the utmost limit possible. Without any basis, I would really like if their skill level wasn't questioned just because.

Finally... Psyk-Out Grenades. Literally just throw one near Ikki and he's out, ripe for the taking or being sot from a distance.

Can't really say, but they knock out even normal people and **** up their consciousness. Anyone with powers or warp shenanigans get destroyed from the inside out if their powers are powerful enough. Not gonna say it works on Daemon Princes or anything like that, but its likely pretty high.

Ikki fought at full power while having all his senses scream danger and his heart exploding from fear.

Yes ikki has done that against kuraudo after a few sword clashes.

Ok no one is questioning the skill level, we're questioning it being on ikki's level.

Danger sense and precog will keep ikki safe from any life threatening attempt the cluexus tries.

I'm... not sure how senses telling him of danger equates to being driven mad little by little and someone vastly inferior to a Culexus making a Space Marine, which are the best of the best pulled out of death worlds where survival is not even an assured thing in day to day life then put through training that kills many of them then put through constant battles all across the galaxy and are even technologically and chemically made to shrug off the worst of fears, flinch like he had been attacked by a mere stare.

A few sword clashes is not the same as someone he can't see and he can't sense touching him once.

Questioning if the Culexus actually scales to any of what he's being scaled to because he has hax is not questioning his skill? Pardon me what?

People with literal, detailed precog exist in warhammer. Likewise people so skilled they just feel danger, you can even see marines hitting people squarely with their bolters while not even looking at them at the same time as they fight hordes of other enemies in chaotic battles across hellish warzones, still most people can't even tell a Culexus is around unless the Culexus wans them to. I don't see Ikki reacting properly.

I could say something similar about desperado mind hax which made Nene and kurono lose their will to fight without even looking, so yeah again, ikki won't mind.

Ok but your question was whether he could use it. I answered. PV is not his only precog though. He has literally future sight on anything that can cause him great deals of harm or kill him.

No one is saying he's unskilled. But saying cluexus is ikki levels of skill is a huge statement. If you can prove they are more skilled then sure go ahead, until then I'm gonna say ikki's more skilled.

I doubt any of them can literally see their own death play out with pure skill. Bold text

Then say so and explain instead of leaving it in the air? Not to mention that there is a bigger scaling chain on what I am saying, but feel free to prove me wrong.

No, my question was if he could use it on someone he knew nothing about. The answer is obviously no, so I don't know why we are considering it. And future sight on a source of harm that isn't invisible, intangible and pretty much not even in reality.

Fire, what was said is literally putting into question if Culexus is actually that skilled. Saying no one said that doesn't suddenly make it truth. And I honestly don't care much about skill anyway because I am starting to really think you can't be convinced of this.

Oh yes, I am sure planning and making mental simulations about the process of a whole war that spawn hundreds of thousands of combatants and people with literal future seeing fall short of such things.

Can't fully explain rn but world class mages who do literally not mind dying in a fight and have gone though several nigh death experiences were nearly incapacitated while being cities away from edelweiss. Ikki on the other hand was getting severe fear to the point that her stated his every sense and soul was shrieking for him to run away, and just edelweiss jumping down made his heart explode in fear whereas kurono was getting nauseous, hallucinations, and even broke down losing her will to fight. Ikki though all this fought at full power.

None of those really matter against someone who sees visions of how he'll die. None of those logically matter against that type of future vision cus it's not based on analytical prediction.

Putting into question his skill relative to ikki's. Also im not the only one pointing out that ikki's feats are more impressive than culexus so either debate on why it's the not the case or concede. It's the 4th post on this skill topic yet not a single argument from your side.

That's just analytical prediction.

Adeptus Astartes recruit from death worlds where death is a certainity if you go wander off and even in the most safe of places, it is a likely possibility because the world is so hostile its like it was made to be inhospitable. They only recruit from the best of the best among these people. Then those very same people are so scrutinously trained many die, others are left useless for life, and only the best among those pass. Those same marines then have to live a life of battling many different galatic species as or even more skilled and with technology just as good as them in constant wars and confrontations that can last months or years, in horrible worlds that can range from war torn to downright lethal and wanting you dead and many times with overrun them in numbers, and among all this have been specifically and especially trained and hardened to all this through terribly deep indoctrination, among other things. A blank vastly inferior to a Culexus, without trying to aggravate him, made one of those very same space marines flinch from a mere gaze like he had been struck. An actual Culexus also affected a contingent of Tau, who have incredibly small souls and should get affected less than even normal people, driving them into fear and apparently making some go mad as he went to kill one of their leaders. Ikki is even more vulnerable than a normal person, so this plus decreased stats means I still don't see Ikki fighting at 100%

So a future vision that doesn't rely on skill is gonna work on someone that can't be detected by future vision used by a race that can easily plan things in advance over months? I don't think so.

And not a single argument from you besides "I am not convinced", and others have already posted things. Fire, try not to be dishonest, asking if Culexus even scales to skill feats in his verse because of hax is not contesting how he compares to Ikki, is contesting how much skill he has in the first place. Don't speak for other people when that is the intent those questions have.

Everything Ikki does besides precog is analytical prediction. Your point?

Ikki can fight at 100% without even being conscious. So again, yes ikki will fight at 100% with all that.

Yes cus "6th sense" > planning months ahead.

The things ppl mentioned are just beating a bunch of people who ate strong, and as i said that's not impressive with an arsenal like that. So you got anything to add to those skill feats?

Yes, but not only are there different types of analytical prediction but we're focusing on precog here. Which is "not" analytical prediction like the cases you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back