• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EmperorRorepme said:
When did Ikki do that in a combat situation?
If Culexus' skill is scaled to the Swarmlord I'm pretty sure Ikki is outskilled. All the Swarmlords skill feats far surpass Ikki's just look at it's intellegence section.

What stops Culexus from nulling the illusionary devices I'm pretty sure they're produced from the soul and magic. Or even the device Ikki uses in the first place.
Everytime that's not a tournament cus in tournaments he has to follow the rules, which say material form.

Gonna check.

Hmm would they stop Ikki from manfesting his soul?

If it gets created by magic it gets nulled. Also can someone remind me again what tier Culexus null was again?

If it's deemed as supernatural than yeah.

Assassins are more skilled than Grey Knights who can do this

Daemon Maze:

The Heretek, Malforea the Mad, constructs a vast maze structure of ghost-glass and etheric siphons in an attempt to harness the power of the warp for his corrupt machines. The maze has the unintentional side effect of trapping Daemons, the creatures drawn toward the device only to become lost within its multi-dimensional twists and turns. When the Daemon Prince Kaslidi becomes ensnared, its rage shakes the structure to its foundations and it becomes a locus for the creature's essence.The Grey Knights arrive to find the Heretek a puppet of Kaslidi and his world on the verge of a full-blown daemonic incursion. To defeat the Daemon Prince, the Grey Knights enter the maze, hunting down the Daemons trapped within. A battle of reflections and illusion sensues, the battle-brothers surrounded by flickering daemonic faces and psychic manifestations. Reaching the centre of the maze the Grey Knight Justicar cuts down the Malforea flesh-puppet and shatters the ghost-glass face of Kaslidi, bringing down the structure and casting the Daemons back into the warp.

Well Daemons rely on their True Warp forms to Res and that is destroyed with the Soul Destruction so theres no need to Null any Res.

Idk if the soul thing specifically is 1-B or if that's more just because they nullify everything about daemons. Probably the latter. The soul thing is really potent either way though

Null should be that high though. Hive Mind, non Culexus blanks blocked out the astronomicon in groups, even their current location is one of the areas the astronomicon can't touch, Ahriman can access these deep levels of the warp and he still gets screwed over, etc. 1-B's more of a cap than an "at least" but there's a reason these guys are so insane.

Worth noting that even the Tau, who have smaller than average souls so they shouldn't be affected as much by their ability, get caused a lot of pain by their presence. That is a thing that happens to almost everybody if the CA lets their null presence flow freely (given that it's open combat, they will be).

AunvaDies

Bump after the Rakudai revisions, or make a new one. Rn it's unfair af cus Ikki gets his sword nulled, maybe once revisions end we could give ikki a normal sword instead.

You could reopen but:

1. Wait for the revisions to finish before restarting the debate.

2. Type in the rules "Ikki has a normal sword identical to Intetsu". The fight is indeed good, but culexus null will affect ikki's Intetsu cus it's made of magic, so it's best to give ikki a non magical sword as a condition.

The real reason i want to finish revisions first is due to some of Ikki's new feats cus his senses enhance a lot from some feats so i need those to make a true argument.

Yeah, most sword users don't just let the bad man touch them, and (I assume, just based on everything else), Ikki would take full advantage of his range advantage with a sword.

Eh, if Ikki ever does get the upgrade, he could fight Adeptus. I'd like to see him skill his way out of that.

No he could. He's survived fear manipulation on a much higher scale then nausaeting feelings and dizziness. Even top tier Culexus that can cause people to almoat die from just being in the same area. Ikki has survived similar stuff to that and still fought at 100%.

I mean Culexus can effect people who can shrug off Mind Hax from people who can mind hax multiple galaxies so if you're saying he resists I have my doubts.

Actually, the Culexus can affect Tau, who have little Warp prescence at all and no psychic capability whatsoever. When one assassinated Aun'Va, the High Etheral, the text describe his mind as 'aflame'. Heck, when it infiltrated Aun'Va's bunker, it caused fear to radiate ahead of it's progress. There's even a comment about Culexus driving imperial servants insane from being exposed to them for too long. Shoot, a Princeps of the Ordo Sinister (a blank) made a Space Marine (who is vastly inured to fear) flinch like he'd been struck just by directly looking at him and said Princeps wouldn't be on level with a Culexus.

I'm not saying that Ikki is going to turn into a sobbing wreck of a human being on the floor spasming in agony, but that the Culexus' Mind Manip affect people who have no supernatural/psychic quality to decently high degrees. Having any at all just makes it even worse.

Yes, but ikki won't mind mind hax of that level (pun intended). He has suffered fear of the same level, if not worse and even fought while unconscious using instincts alone.

About the weapon nulling while that is true, ikki could cut a metal pipe using a sheet of paper, he will just do the same here using random objects on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back