• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a long one but

"sheogorath, in essence, game, or lore doesn't have anything at all putting him above planetary. Making trees bloom and wind blow is a street level feat. 'Infinite'? Hyperbole unless backed by feats. Indeed. Someone who simultaneously created five dimensions and destroyed one, already a better feat than sheo, lost to hitsugaya. Shows how well the "dimension-creating god!" Claim works. Mind reading is a street level feat. Miraak, fighting someone nearly as powerful merely broke an island away. Being stronger than him isn't impressive at all.

Universe level Gods? The hyped alduin couldn't even wipe out a city or village in months. Universal? No. Planetary? Unlikely. Possibly debatable. Why not show them taking out something significant? Say... a legit continent. Then we'll talk about planet level."

Which makes no sense since Genos put up a much better fight against Sea King...

Zen'ō has the power of creation. Since he played 202 games of planet destroying. And there aren't that many planets in the universe. So he had to have recreated the ones he destroyed.

Unless you're joking, he absolutely is. Name one time a Hakai even works on someone stronger than the user. Let alone someone infinitely stronger. As well as being a nigh-omnipresent conceptual entity.

"GER probably solos all of fiction.......probably"

Me just a few days before actually finding this site

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"GER probably solos all of fiction.......probably"
Me just a few days before actually finding this site
Understandable. But it is actually Heaven Ascension DIO, who solos fiction.

"It is impossible to reform after being One Punched- Says Saitama wanker

"Why?- Asks curious person that is debating

"Because he is one punch man" Boom ends debate and Saitama wins.

For context some guy says Archetype Earth can't reform from a casual punch from Saitama. Implying a casual punch can even damage her lel.

On the other side of the spectrum, I was told that Saitama is Athlete level because that's where a person would end up performing the same training that turned him into the One Punch Man

Ramesses the Sun King said:
I was also told Saitama was Human level because he was scratched by a cat....
Refer to my abovementioned statement.

"Oh easily, GT base Goku would wreck SSJB never mind going SSJ4. GT level is just another dimension of power, 17 was in GT and got enhanced by Dr Myu's technology, and this is a 17 that's 11 years after this one which gives him over twice as much time to get the same increase he got here PLUS Dr Myu's machine mutant enhancements, yet he was only base Vegeta level which is incredibly strong as base Vegeta was well above SSJ3 level at that point.´╗┐"

You think that's bad? What about "Broly destroyed a Galaxy, so, he is Galaxy Level, Shy Shenron is much more powerful than him, so, he is Universe Level, and SSJ4 Gogeta could easily defeat him, which means he is Multiverse Level, so, SSJ4 Gogeta stomps Pre-Retcon Beyonder."

I remember someone saying that SSJ4 Gogeta was stronger than Zeno because he is supposedly 25 times Universal because he was much stronger than Omega Shenron and that he soloed the Super verse.

YO THAT REMINDS ME.

So a friend of mine in a debate group he owns made a hypothetical match of 1 million Juubis (complete) vs meta-cooler arc SSJ Vegeta and Goku

He said:

"If each Juubi was minimum of continent (of course debateable), you'd have

1 million continent busters.

Theres only 7 continents that make up our world

So the one million Juubi's would be able to bust 142,857 planets at one time."

My Reaction

@Unite My Rice

I died. I died with a wide grin on my face.

Anyways. Pokemon with Sturdy can tank a hit from full HP down to 1 HP, from any pokemon. This includes Arceus.

Thus, all pokemon with Sturdy are now Tier 2-C or 2-B. Might as well add Shedinja/all other Ghost pokemon as well with possibly greater than 2-B due to the fact they can nullify Judgement, Arceus's ultimate move.

"Asriel is Galaxy level".

My question isn't even "why you downplay Asriel" it's "where have you got galaxy level"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back