• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There's no way the Hulk is beating the armoured titan"- Double4anime

"Naruto's Rasenshuriken will kill anyone, even the Hulk"- a friend of mine though in his defence he was like maybe 12 when he said this.

Davidsteel1 said:
"There's no way the Hulk is beating the armoured titan"- Double4anime
He also said End of Buu Saga - Beginning of Super Goku couldn't destroy planets...

@Ryukama, really? I'm pretty sure DB could erase planets long b4 that, like I don't even watch Dragon ball but even I know that. Whatever happened to him anyway?

Actually, the first planet-level feat on screen in the manga is Kid Buu's.

Weee back then, around 2009 - 2011 in the OBD, people considered Vegeta's claim to be fake since Final Form Freeza couldn't destroy Namek in one-shot, and Goku and Vegeta were scared of Kid Buu's Planet-busting.

This finally changed with Super, which confirmed Freeza exploding Vegeta in one-shot while at base form.

Tier 5 is already a thing when Raditz shows up. And I know D4 doesn't get his stuff from manga only or OBD. He gets his stuff from the anime, which has several of "non-canon, filler" planet busting feats. Along with the constant statements of planetbusting.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Isn't using characters in Dragon Ball canonly stronger than Goku kinda cheating? Also if they're talking about a version of Goku who's met Beerus, how could Buu beat him? Even in the BoG movie without the feats, SSG Goku is canonly far stronger than Buu.

Also love how there isn't even an explanation given as to why Dr. Jackal wins. Just that he would.

Kirito wank comes from the time he obtained Admin Privileges inside the game, so people argue that since he's the admin and can hack the game's coding he can do anything and that makes him Universal / Invincible.

Yeah but this is talking about physical capabilities, unless I missed something, admin powers weren't mentioned

Speaking of the Gary Stu, there were TWO threads about making Admin Kirito High 1-A on this site...

"Pearl has relavistic reaction speed, yet she cant react to a bear hug from Greg"

The guy was also spouting how Pokemon can be scaled easily, so he had no idea on what PIS is.

Jinx666 said:
"Pearl has relavistic reaction speed, yet she cant react to a bear hug from Greg"
The guy was also spouting how Pokemon can be scaled easily, so he had no idea on what PIS is.
lol at the first text

Because people are morons.

Someone should make a joke battle. How about....

Kirito vs Elder God Demonbane?

I think Kirito vs Azathoth would be better. I bet someone will unironically say Kirito wins.

Gargoyle One said:
Because people are morons.

Someone should make a joke battle. How about....

Kirito vs Elder God Demonbane?
I think one of the arguments for it was literally that Kirito could create a game that had EGD or Azathoth in it, so he should be above them… so I bet some of these guys would completely seriously say Kirito wins.

Joseph couldn't lift the boulder that crushed Ceaser and he also couldn't lift the Crossbow, so he's probably Peak Human level to a low Superhuman level. '

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back