• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
Anonimoe7875 said:
They are...
Thanks.
I don't really want to start a discussion on this page, but no they'rent irrelevant. Yes for the story, they were left behind after the Freeza saga since Akira didn't want to spoil the results of a fight because the Power level could throw the difference in power in the face of everyone. But for VS Battle and Power Scale, they're really important to DBZ since they help people compare the strength of characters and help understand the scale of the series (as long the source of the power levels is official and reliable).

Thanks.
I don't really want to start a discussion on this page, but no they'rent irrelevant. Yes for the story, they were left behind after the Freeza saga since Akira didn't want to spoil the results of a fight because the Power level could throw the difference in power in the face of everyone. But for VS Battle and Power Scale, they're really important to DBZ since they help people compare the strength of characters and help understand the scale of the series (as long the source of the power levels is official and reliable).

I want to believe so hard that this was ment to be ironic.

Dragonmasterx....Please know how much respect I have for you.

Ragna vs Bayo. Me: "Ragna was able to tear Terumi's soul out of his body, Terumi can soul screw an entire continent of people, that's much stronger then anything Bayo has survived"

Dragon: "That's not potency, that's range and AoE"

Apparently the Emprah can't mind screw Bayonetta, whoda thunk?

Though he has admitted he was wrong.

^That would be invalid against the Emprah anyway because a lot of the people he mindscrew are resistant to it to a degree

Power Levels are good for saying "Oh this guy has a bigger number than the other. That means he's likely stronger." Using them linearly is awful though and can lead to some atrocious wank or even downplay that gives most of the stuff in these threads a run for their money. Planet level Farmer anyone?

Ryukama is right. I remember a Thread in which someone asked if we could use power levels to scale characters and we ended up getting ridiculous results such as Small City Level SSJ4 Goku.

Ryukama said:
Power Levels are good for saying "Oh this guy has a bigger number than the other. That means he's likely stronger." Using them linearly is awful though and can lead to some atrocious wank or even downplay that gives most of the stuff in these threads a run for their money. Planet level Farmer anyone?
As as I'm concern Power Levels don't scale up linearly anyways, althought I've seen many people using it this way, which is probably why one of the main reasons why people say it's bullshit.

"goku has shown 4D feats and in ssblue kaioken it's implied he has infinite speed as it's a fourth-dimensional feet when he uses Super Saiyan blue Kaioken and technically 4D equals infinity 3D Goku has also shown hacks resistance so I think this is a lot closer can anybody thinks´╗┐"

Jotaro is probably the strongest Jojo, since he fought and is capable of using an Universal Level Stand [...] Giorno's ability only works against Diavolo and Johnny's Act 4 dealing infinite damage is a misinterpretation.

Okay.....how is Star Platinum universal and why does GER supposedly only work against Diavolo?

^WHAT?!

When the **** have we EVER done that?!

Now someone mind linking me to cancerous DB vs Saint threads before they were banned?

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Okay.....how is Star Platinum universal and why does GER supposedly only work against Diavolo?
Idk, ask for the Part III wanker who said that, but Star Platinum universal probably comes from Time Stop being Universal in range so he thought that AoE from the Hax = Attack Potency lol.

"A ******** kid with a knive VS a God slayer that can lift icebergs, do you know how heavy are icebergs? Is like (exagerate number that i don't recall correctly) pounds!"

So basically: Lifting strengh feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Multiversal feats.

Saitama could tear Paper Mario in half since he's made out of paper.

Dude Itachi lost to Sasuke, he's weak asf Shisui would just destroy him. - A Random guy at an Itachi vs Shisui discussion.

" VBwiki wank, Sailor Moon is small galactic level at best, Goku Solos"....

"Itachi Stomp Goku"

"Seiya is Stomped by Buu Saga Goku"

"Don't you realize, Itachi can use Tsukuyomi on anyone that doesn't have a Mangekyou Sharingan, you'd have to be as powerful as someone like Superman-Prime 1M to defeat him.

"Juggernaut regularly does things like fighting guys that can lift mountains, destroy planets, effecting reality with punches, etc. Tell me about when Khorne was able to do anything approaching that if you want me to take him seriously against even REGULAR Juggernaut." - Khorne vs Trion Juggernaut thread

"That's cute. A 1-A to 0 character. Something SMT Dante's already at now."

-Dante fan in response to being told that Kami Tenchi could beat him

"Pegasus Speed? Unknown for Dante. As far as I know with his barely tapped into DT multiplier of 1000x at least he should be vastly faster and Anime Dante is faster then DMC1 Dante.´╗┐"

-Same Dante fan in response to Pegasus Seiya

A 1,000x multiplier isn't bridging the gap between Sextillions times faster than light and (allegedly) 667 Quadrillion times the speed of light for Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back