• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i remebered a guy saying Saitama is just Athlete level, Peak human at beast because he did normal human training and all his super-humans feats are either pis or outlier...

and yeah he got like 1000 commentaries saying Saitama is omnipotent/beyond logic (it was on youtube but the video got shut down because of the fanboys .-.)

Anonimoe7875 said:
Now i remebered a guy saying Saitama is just Athlete level, Peak human at beast because he did normal human training and all his super-humans feats are either pis or outlier...
and yeah he got like 1000 commentaries saying Saitama is omnipotent/beyond logic (it was on youtube but the video got shut down because of the fanboys .-.)

but....every feat of his is beyond human.

"Gilgamesh should be upgraded to the level of FF Gilgamesh because they have the same name so obviously they are same character". Lol

"This is the "God" that placed limiters on every individual; which means that he is at least omnipresent (not sure if omnipotent) by affecting everyone simultaneously (including Boros from the other side of the universe.) When Saitama defeats this enemy the OPM community gets the omnipotent level feat to spam against every Marvel/DC/DBZ character ever written in VS Battle forums..."

"P.S: Maybe Saitama won't be able to hit him until he awakens Ki."

There is so many things wrong with this, JSW.

1. How is creating all life in the universe an omnipresent feat?

2. Everyone in OPM didn't come to existence at once. So he didn't "affect everyone at once" if the logic comes from him giving everyone a limiter.

3. Even then, how is controlling everyone in the universe at once omnipresent? It's just universal range.

4. Why would defeating God be an "omnipotent level feat."

5. The very idea of a "omnipotent level feat."

6. The comment said in just the last sentence "not sure if omnipotent." So how would defeating God be omnipotent?

7. How can defeating anyone equal omnipotence, since if you beat someone, by definition they weren't omnipotent? (Basically your first point of contention, JSW)

8. How can Saitama be omnipotent, if he can't hit God until he awakens Ki?

@Ryu

And that day, debating Saitama's tier will become a banned topic.

@JSW

Don't question fanboy logic

"no marvel and DC displayed the level of feat which omni king did. Omni king erased all 12 the universe and the whole timeline without any problem"

and

"Raditz can solo the marvel verse´╗┐"

and

"Goku beating Hits original Time Leap ability was getting into 5D speed. Goku is a 3D entity, with 4D power and he had 5D speed"

Did the guy who say the first one have any responses?

For such an ignorant statement here's my answer Cosmic Cube Thanos and Black Flash are the weakest characters in both verses who solo DB.

He had many responses, but the painful thing is they were all talking about the Living Tribunal, the Beyonder and Oblivion being equal.

"All the characters in this wikia are fictional, so they all have the same amount of power - imaginary."

• Triggers everybody that likes a fictional character.*

Ghostly Owns said:
"All the characters in this wikia are fictional, so they all have the same amount of power - imaginary."
... ... ... I have no words, not joking, I don't thnk there is a word strong enough to explain how stupid this is.

We're not allowed to bash other vs sites you know.

That said, using non canon sources does irk me a bit.

I never did fully understand DBs rules.....

Majin buu is omnipotent is false by fictionalomniverse-d80wo41

Super Vegito solos all of Fiction since he curbstomped Majin Buu who stated he was Omnipotent therefore Super Vegito is above Omnipotence.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Ghostly Owns said:
... ... ... I have no words, not joking, I don't thnk there is a word strong enough to explain how stupid this is.
Pretty sure I coulda worded it to be even worse, but I honestly don't know how. Also, did I win or must I wank harder?

A classic one is "[insert current popular character] beats [unfortunate wanked character] due to [really shitty explanation]."

Ad-lib it: "Sans beats (idk, how about) Azathoth because Azathoth is evil so hes gonna get DUNKED ON."

For the people who don't understand the joke: Azathoth, from the Chluthu Mythos, is tier 0.

Edit: I don't know how this became a reply to #224, and I don't know how to undo it.

@Gargoyle 1: (assuming you're talking about the 2nd part with the ad-lib) it's just an example.

Top 10 Most Powerful Pokemo

Both, the video itself and the comments were cringey as hell. Here's this little "gem". He's talking about Xerneas, btw.

"1. arceus doesnt stomp xerneas always. in fact, most of the time geomancy xerneas should do the job.

2. yveltal is only a counterpart, you moron. dark types are weak to fairy.

3. dialga would have been he most powerful pokemon, if that was so. (talking about Dialga stopping time)

4. palkia cant do that (talking about Palkia reality warping Xerneas from existence). a normal moonblast should do its job.

5. giratina doesnt stomp. like palkia and dialga, fairy is strong against dragon. moonblast"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back