• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Thunder and lightning are the same thing.' - My primary school friend back in the day.

"Acnologia is omnipotent" - I kid you not, I saw it on comicvine

OP made a Naruto God Tiers vs Fairy Tail God Tiers..

Newendigo said:
@Wright.

I already reported the troll.
I honestly don't think he's trolling. I think he's just that ignorant. But whatever. Either way he won't listen to reason. I hope he gets kicked out soon.

For fandom that is a wank

many people at undertale fandom say Chara is sub-human or just the classic answer

"She a f***ing kid with the lust for blood, what does that change?"

I once saw a guy saying Chara was Multi-Continent Level because the reset only affects the underground, there was also that guy who said that they were Planet Level because they destroyed the world, and there was also that girl who thinks Chara is Universe Level+, and more powerful than Asriel. That last one said I was a "Vs Battle Wiki fanboy" because I used the term "Downplaying".

Normaly, it seems that people think that because they say that UT only has one timeline, which is consantly restarted, messed, purged and erased by Frisk, Flowey, Asriel and Chara's actions.

"Undertale is an RPG, which means every feat above Subsonic is an outlier"

This discussion happened months ag, and to this day I still didn't find the logic in this argument.

Too much Undertale downplay? have some Undertale wank instead

"I wouldn't put it behind Chara to One shot a 50-dimensional being as long as Chara's knife connects with that being's body, somewhere."

This happened.

on an actual thread.

someone said that.

End my suffering.

@Paulo.junior.969

But he was wanking undertale in the other one...but now he is down playing it......ARGLEFLAGLEARGLEFLAGLEARGLEFLAGLEARG-

Holyhotsauce.Exe has encountered a fatal Error

Do you want to reboot the system?

Yes. No.

Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error MAXIMUM STUPIDITY LEVELS SURPASSED, TOTAL EXISTENTIAL COLLAPSE IMMINENT Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Errror Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error

"Sans is only wall level so the other guy stomps"

I see this from people who only check sans's stats on his profile without really understanding how his hax work. All you have to do is check his notable victories to see that this argument is nonsense. Unless you want to tell me that Broly is only wall level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back