• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements IX - [Theory] Ignorance is a Sith Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Absolute Zero is the same as 0 degrees fahrenheit" - Some kid in my middle school class once.

Only because a character is vastly stronger, doesn't mean that they can't be incinerated if they don't have resistance to fire manipulation

Kaltias said:
Only because a character is vastly stronger, doesn't mean that they can't be incinerated if they don't have resistance to fire manipulation
People worship hax way too much and forget that power is still a very important factor. I'm waiting for the day when "Tier 9 with petrification curbstomps a 2-B because they don't have resistance to it" becomes reality :^)

"Are you dumb?, it doesn't matter if Elaine is a Trasinfinite-dimensional entity, if she were to erase the Speedforce, she would be stopping herself"

^ Actual comment in a youtube channel after the guy who did the video said that Elaine Belloc beats The Flash

"Freeza blowing up a planet and Piccolo blowing up the moon are both outliers. The entirety of DBZ is city level, small mountain level with wank"

Not even joking with this one.

SuperDragoon978 said:
"Freeza blowing up a planet and Piccolo blowing up the moon are both outliers. The entirety of DBZ is city level, small mountain level with wank"

I've seen people say the Androids were only city busters before. They claimed it was backed up by Nappa casually nuking cities.

"When Gowasu meant 'the universe' he meant the entire Dragon Ball Multiverse. Therefore Infinite Zamasu is 2-C."

"Infinite Zamasu > Daishinkan because he didn't intervene thus indicating that he knew he was too weak/he was too scared to."

"The GoDs are only 3-A because every universe buster is 3-A unless it's explictily established that they can destroy the space-time in that/those universe/universes. So absolutely every universe buster can only destroy the physical universe unless it's explictily said otherwise."

"People that are 9-C and beyond are immune to pain because streets and above are too strong to feel pain."

"Adding salt to the wound above, 4th dimensional beings transcend pain completely because they aren't bound by your lowly 3d concepts. Do you seriously want absolutely everything that isn't human to be exactly like us?"

That's not true because I'm a 4D entity and these statements caused severe pain in my brain.

Darkanine said:
SuperDragoon978 said:

I've seen people say the Androids were only city busters before. They claimed it was backed up by Nappa casually nuking cities.
I don't know why anyone can believe Late DBZ characters are freaking city level when King Piccolo was already casually city-busting. Yet even Buu is somehow mountain level or less.

"Ultra Instinct Goku is weaker than Super Saiyan Blue Goku"

"Ultra Instinct Goku is weaker than Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta"

Two separate ignorant claims.

'Most SCPs are pretty weak if they can be contained by regular humans.'

Read this off of a YouTube video. Dude was torn apart by the comments telling him to read the tales.

I just laughed to myself. If only he knew that practically every SCP that's worth a damn is Hyperversal.

Also I just read the rest of the comments and I think I lost a few brain cells. Like, does no one read the explanations of why these characters are placed on these tiers? People spent good time writing out long blogs explaining why they are like this. The least these people commenting can do is read and understand them.

SuperDragoon978 said:
"Janemba solos all of DB Super"

It's scary how often I see this opinion said unironically.
I'm pretty sure those people are right except for Zeno

Sir Ovens said:
Also I just read the rest of the comments and I think I lost a few brain cells. Like, does no one read the explanations of why these characters are placed on these tiers? People spent good time writing out long blogs explaining why they are like this. The least these people commenting can do is read and understand them.
Welcome to DA Debating 101

"The hulks not that tuff because he only takes punches, anyone with a sword could hurt him like wolverine does"

"Kratos can beat thor because he killed zeus who is stronger than thor"

"Goku (before super or G.T.) can easly destroy a universe because he beat buu"- my brother and cousin

"Any powerful Digimon can solo Pokemon" (Powerful in this context was referring to like, Champions and stuff) - A DA post.

Watching a lot of Digimon debates on the internet is kinda hard since a lot of people don't know much of the actual context of Digimon and just assume that pretty much any Digimon can beat any Pokemon. It's weird. Especially weird when people don't even realize why or how Digimon is stronger than Pokemon

They probably just hear Digimon has multiversel stuff so they'll assume one that seems strong is that powerful I guess

"Sonic is 10-C for being a hedgehog and Transonic for having the name Sonic" "The GoDs should stay Low 2-C because 2 universes with space time = one universe with space time.

Gargoyle One said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
"Janemba solos all of DB Super"

It's scary how often I see this opinion said unironically.
I'm pretty sure those people are right except for Zeno
Janemba from Fusion Reborn specifically. Not Shin Budokai Janemba. Although I've seen many people say they are the same character.

"Dragon Ball Z is in the Tier 6 range due to the fact that Semi-Perfect Cell casually destroyed three islands. So it's safe to assume that Super Saiyan Vegetto = Weakened Lapis)

"Dragon Ball Super is only 3-A to High 3-A. With Infinite Zamasu being 3-A and Jiren being High 3-A."

"Dragon Ball Z is in the Tier 6 range due to the fact that Semi-Perfect Cell casually destroyed three islands. So it's safe to assume that Super Saiyan 3 Vegetto = Weakened Lapis)
How can people still think later-half dbz ins't at least planet level?

"Every saga before Piccolo Jr. Saga is only 9-C at best because there's a (canon) PSA about traffic safety indicating that cars are a massive threat to Goku and the others. And for some reason they suddenly skyrocketed up to 6-C or High 6-C in the Piccolo Jr. Saga."

"Time is abstract, subjective and nonexistent. Therefore Time is 11-C."

"Time is pathetic because it can effortlessly be drastically altered by some planet floating around some giant flaming rock."

"Stop the nonsense about Infinity being only 3D or some baseless gibberish. Infinity is Tier 0 because it is completely absolute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back