• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements IX - [Theory] Ignorance is a Sith Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Ovens said:
'Mother Eater is omipotent'
I mean...Mother Eater's very being disproves it being omnipotent. It's an infected, controlled and corrupted Yggdrasl. That alone proves it's vulnerable and has weaknesses.

Funnily enough, Mother Eater gets a lot of downplay among the Digimon fandom. Most people consider it a mid tier+ threat, and that stuff like OverLord GAIA are above it.

Not from a vs match up but still

"Regular blastoise can shoot water through thick steel, so mega blastoise might be able to end the world as we know it".

Andytrenom said:
"Regular blastoise can shoot water through thick steel, so mega blastoise might be able to end the world as we know it".
That is such a leap in logic I love it.

Although to be fair. The fact that giant, semi-humanoid turtles who shoot water out of mechanical and probably artificial guns probably would end the world as we know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k5Te0hszWw

so much ignorant statements

4.21 they severally downplay dialga's ability, the say it hasn't shown to be able to time travel other, even tought dialga has shown multiple times to be able

8:30 "outside of being a god, were not sure really sure what this pokemon had to offer" .... seriusly, nothing to offer ?! he could literally do anything any pokemon could do

and this guys are supposed to be pokemon experts ...
Facepalm87

@Overlord auraguardian is better as a source of comedy than of information. Speaking of poketubers what do you think of mandjtv's strange pokemon physics?

Expecting these generic Poketubers to make well researched content is a joke. Seriously they're so generic and mediocre that I can't tell them apart sometimes.

A youtuber once made a video saying goku isn't the strongest anime character. here is just one of the response he got

"You are dbzhater get a life you are 48-50 and you still watch anime lol but you know goku is the strongest anime character there is"

"PC Superman stomps Blue Vegetto. Superman is easily multi-universal while Vegetto is planet level AT BEST"

This is the same guy who said SSB Vegeta is sub-planetary even after I pointed out that Namek Saga Freeza survived a planet bust.

Considering they have Ultra Instinct Goku as infinite speed there as well, probably.

I once saw a guy saying that "Mario solos the Omniverse". Everyone was making fun of him and nobody was taking him seriously, and yet he was still trying to convince everybody that Mario is "Megaverse level."

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I once saw a guy saying that "Mario solos the Omniverse". Everyone was making fun of him and nobody was taking him seriously, and yet he was still trying to convince everybody that Mario is "Megaverse level."
>>>Can Solo an Omniverse

>>>Is only Megaversal.

Even the people who rely on Daizenshuu multipliers disconsider the A x B potara multiplier for the most part because of how ridiculous it is.

Talking about Saiama

he should be around solar-system level since he's beaten star level foes with 1%-5% effort.

The Wright Way said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
TheNeolancer said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
Saitama has never beaten anyone at star level strength. Boros isn't star level
You make that sound like it's ignorrant, m8.
???
Saitama is only planet level here not star level. The star level Boros is a translation error.
...I know that? I literally said that Boros wasn't star level, nor is Saitama.

SuperDragoon978 said:
"Hulk stomps Superman since Hulk is High Hyperverse/Outerverse Level. Here is proof: (list of feats regarded as outliers here)"
How on Earth does Hulk even have outliers that are that high lol

How on Earth does Hulk even have outliers that are that high lol

Hurting Cosmic Entities, I guess.

Or that's just a low end outlier for the Cosmic Entities ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back