• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Music
Everyone was in an game room right now they Were Playing Friday Night Funkin' But With Ddr Pads
Kirby: "I'm So Hungry..."
Plague Demon: "We Literally Had Lunch 10 minutes Ago How Are You Hungry Already?"
Ghandi: "Trust Me I've Been With Him before He's Always Like this...
Adam: "Shhhh, Guys Look The Winner Of The First Match Is Going to walk in the front door!"
And The Said Winner Was... Ness!
Everyone Cheered For The Boy With The Bat
InHuman Fist: "Say Where Did The Other Guy Go?"
There Was An Eerie Silence before JavenPlayz Responded With:
Javenplayz253: "Back To His Universe!"
Javenplayz253:"Now If You Excuse Me I'll Be In My Host Room Checking out the matches!"
Everyone Went Back to what they were doing Until...
Infinite Barged In And Looked Around And Spotted His Opponent Javen And Went Towards Him While Lifting Him Up
Infinite: "Ahh... There We Are Look At You An Weak Helpless Boy That I Will Crush In This Competiton Helpless indeed... In Fact I Might as Well Kill You in Front of Everyone Here And NOW!"
Frogman: "Hey! Leave Him Alone!"
Stickman Hero: "Yeah, I May Dislike Him! But He Doesn't Deserve this."
Javenplayz253: "I Need Sonic And V1, Sonic And V1 For Round 2!"
Infinite: "Maybe Another Time I'll get to kill you but for now, You Get To LIVE!"
Javen Was Dropped
Whilst Sonic And V1 Looked At Eachother And Walked Out
Sonic: "Yeah, Ready?"
V1 Didn't Say Anything But He Only Nodded
Both Were At The Battle Ground Everything was Cleaned Up From the previous One
JavenPlayz253: "Alright Now You Two Will be Fighting Too See who would fight InHuman Fist, Both of you have you're equipment Now You Go Over there and You Go Over there! Alright READY? SET? GO!"
(Note: If You Don't Know Any Of These Characters That Were Metioned in the story this is an fc/oc/Vs Battle wiki tournament)
Rules Are Stated Here
Character:Votes:
(Boom) Sonic0
V10
Inconclusive:0

Last edited:
Since No one Is Responding as of now
Here's My Thoughts:
So Both Have The Same Range But V1 Has Better Ranged Attacks And More Hax Sonic Can SpeedBlitz Though With Speed Amp And Even If Sonic Can Damage Him It's Not That Hard That Sonic Can Get Cocky And Get Shot Some Where So V1 Can Absorb and Heal From His Blood Though V1 Can Get Tired If He Doesn't Get Said Blood which probably will be impossible since Nearly every variation of sonic is meant to be super fast, Though Like I Said Cockyness Will Be Sonic's Big Weakness Here! Not Voting Yet Gonna Wait for some more input

Did fc/oc not have enough 7-C to fill out the whole thing?
No, But I Remember That Leo Wanted To Sumbit this guy in:
So Could We Replace Boom Sonic For Fleetway?

No, But I Remember That Leo Wanted To Sumbit this guy in:
So Could We Replace Boom Sonic For Fleetway?
You’re in charge

Back