• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you would do a Sonic-DBZ crossover, what enemies from both verses you would choose for the crossover?

Rocks75

VS Battles
Retired
Option 1: Dr. Eggman and Dr. Gero uniting forces to make a super robot who can put on problems to Super Saiyan Goku and Super Sonic.

Option 2: Dark Gaia and Frieza (Goku, Frieza and the DBZverse is until Namek Saga, Sonic can use only his super form)

Option 3: Metal Sonic and Cell.

Option 4: Final Hazard and Majin Buu.

Last Option: Alf Layla wa-Layla and Beerus.

Im pretty sure super sonic is stronger than namek goku boss. I think you shouldve put mephilis and cell, iblis and buu, and solaris and beerus but thats just how i wouldve did it. good post though

I put Metal Sonic and Cell because Metal Sonic is a robot, and Cell is an android, so they have something in common, while Alf Layla wa-Layla is a god, same Bills, I was thinking to put Solaris along with Bills, but Solaris is too op, he is multi-dimensional and multiversal, so I don't think is funny.

And Iblis is not very strong, so I think is ok with Final Hazard and Majin Buu.

Thanks, I wanted to do this thread.

I think I'd go with the first option too. Super Sonic has never really fought anyone that legitimately pressured him or backed him into a corner. In all instances, Super Sonic and the Chaos Emeralds are always what Sonic falls back on if he's facing an opponent he can't beat with his natural abilities (a plot device, if you will), and they always allow him to win. Super Sonic has always managed to keep the fights he's in under his control, as most opponents are completely unable to damage him, and those that can often inflict only miniscule damage. Thus, it makes me wonder; how would Sonic and his friends react if they were to face an opponent superior to Super Sonic? I'd like to see a scenario where Sonic is legitimately forced out of his comfort zone.

Back