• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

if we did use supersayin multplyers in the buu saga some charters would be galaxy level ( i assumed the other one was deleted because i post it accide

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know we dont use the super sayain multipliers here but i just thought that it was cool that if we did they would be galaxy level

so cell is the minem for solar systam so you need too be 1,000,000,000,000 times stromger then cell too be galaxy level

vegeta said goku was stranger then gohan when he was fighting cell gohan was stronger then cell and goku is stronger then gohan but seans by how much is unknown i will round goku super sayin 2 too cell.

fat buu was keeping up relrtivly well with super sayin 3 goku but later goku said as a super sayin 3 he could have beaten fat buu so i will say fat buu is equal too .5 super sayin 3 gokus it is probably .7 or .8 but this way no one can say it is too high and .5 is easier too multiply with

gotenks said his bass is able too beat fat buu when he was confanterd by super buu but goy his butt kicked becusea super buu is alot stronger then fat buu so bass gotanks is .5 super sayin 3 gokus if you want too say he was over estmating him self i will divide the equation by 50 at the end as goku was confident a super sayin gotanks could beat fat buu

so .5 X 50 for super sayin is 25 super sayin 3 gokus 25 X 100 is 250 super sayin 3 gokus

250 X 400 for super sayin 3 is 1,000,000 or 20,000 super sayin 3 gokus if you think he was over estmating him self

i will be rounding super buu and ultimut gohan too gotanks as how much stronger they are is unkown ( if i had too guess i would say super buu is 1.1 times stronger and ultmate gohan is 1.5 times stronger but i dont want peopel saying it is too high so i will round tem too gotanks)

so buu-han would be 2,000,000 times stronger then super sayin 3 goku

sense vigeto was effert lessley kicking around buu han in his bass form i am going to round his bass too buuhan ( if you cant telll yet i am trying too lowball it )

2,000,000 X 50 for super sayin is 100,000,000 super sayin 3 gokus 100,000,000 X 100 for super sayin 2 is 10,000,000,000 super sayin 3 gokus

X 400 for supersayin 3 is 4,000,000,000,000 supersayin 3 gokus but this unit is supersayin 3gokus so we need to multaply by 400 too turn the unit too cells so 4,000,000,000,000 X 400 is 1,600,000,000,000 cells or 32,000,000,000,000 cells if you think go tanks was over extmating him self.

agein i know we dont use the super sayin mulpyes here but i just thout this was cool and wanted too know what peaple think

Gotenks base beat fat buu toryiama stated that goku and gotenks were near equals in ssj 3 so their goes this whole thread

Huesito88 said:
However cell never said at most he could destroy the solar system meaning he could've done more
That's not how it works.

Solar System destroying is his most impressive feat, so he's baseline SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back