• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Let`s just assume that every character in the wiki isn`t only in-character, but also in-developer, which means that their capabilities are very downplayed (or wanked) depending on the plot, fanbases and developers.

YungManzi said:
Any Medaka box character automatically loses to a more important character.
Example: Medaka gets slapped by Luffy because he is more popular.
Tmw the girl that pulls PIS on others is now the one with it

Goku becomes Tier 0 via Toriyama's plot armor, which is obviously more powerful than anything else.

On the other hand, Yamcha becomes tier 11 because he's Yamcha

The funny thing is this actually is an ability with the Doctor (Probability hax?) Which they mention a lot in the EU

Cringu said:
Only screwattack superman, he is stated to have no limits which is clearly factual and not wank
At best that`s the throught robot, and even that is wank.

TheSandman31 said:
Eternity is a measure of time, how would you lift that?
By lifting an universe, which would be the entirety of a 4D structure, which includes time, but I`m not sure...

I once wrote a story in which the main antagonist had plot armor as an actual superpower. He was supposedly peak human physically, but could easily take down cosmic entities, and perform completely ridiculous feats. The story was batshit crazy though.

I've always wondered this, what if the plot had armor to your plot armor?

Anyway, Marvel and DC Comics always have plot armor. They can fight beings millions of times to infinitely higher than themselves. Like Superman fighting a being who literally had the powers of Creation... Hyperversal Superman!

ByAsura said:
Anyway, Marvel and DC Comics always have plot armor. They can fight beings millions of times to infinitely higher than themselves. Like Superman fighting a being who literally had the powers of Creation... Hyperversal Superman!
Well, if the plot had armor to your plot armor, it would be like just a universe or dimension with at least resistance to plot manipulation, which seems to happen in verses in which the main charactes have easy to use plot manipulation, like this fairy.

ByAsura said:

We already have that.

Nothing can compare with Supes and Bats level of plot armor.

AKM sama said:
Nothing can compare with Supes and Bats level of plot armor.
This is why I actually like more Marvel than DC.

That, and the better, more organized canon.

Antvasima said:
I once wrote a story in which the main antagonist had plot armor as an actual superpower. He was supposedly peak human physically, but could easily take down cosmic entities, and perform completely ridiculous feats. The story was batshit crazy though.
OMFG I AM PERSONALLY PLANNING ON WRITING A STORY WHERE THE RELEVANT PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO MANIPULATE PLOT ARMOUR AS SOME SORT OF KI, MAKING IT SO THICK IT'S VISIBLE. The protagonist would be a girl who is the chosen one that can wield plot armor as a spear, the Lance of Protagonism, which has been passed down through several heroes (and a few villains) in the past and is the only weapon capable of breaking through previously stronger plot armors. She'd demonstrate tropes like "beauty is never tarnished" all the time by never having a scar stay.

Back