• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichiryuu vs Lord Slug, Turles (Post Fruit) and The Ginyu Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Ichiryuu take down The Ginyu Force, plus Lord Slug and Turles as their back up? this is also Turles at his peak after eating the Fruit of the Tree of Might twice I believe, also, I guess I can throw in Turles Crusher Corps and Lord Slugs Men/Strongest Soldiers as well, so, can the Huge Team prove a challenge for Ichi Boy? Also, Ichiryuu isn't allowed to use Minority World, so he will have to fight them the old fashioned way

Ichiryuu

Slug coloring by leorine-d733or9
Turles
The Goku's lost brother.

The Ginyu Force

Ichiryuu is Large Planet level, FTL in combat speed, and has Minotiry World. He should win this with at least a little bit of trouble.

EDIT: Just read that Minority World isn't allowed. He should still win due to superior AP and Speed.

Sheoth said:
Ichiryuu is Large Planet level, FTL in combat speed, and has Minotiry World. He should win this with at least a little bit of trouble.

EDIT: Just read that Minority World isn't allowed. He should still win due to superior AP and Speed.
Well, I did disable Minority World for Ichi Boy, so he would have to take the team down the old fashioned way, I also take it Post Fruit Turles would still be weaker then Slug? Also, would the team stand a better chance if Turles transformed into an Oozaru? I was also thinking of including Cooler's Armored Squadren aka Salza, Doore and Neiz, I don't know what tier you would put them at though, would they be Large Planet level or Small Star level? Cause I thought if I included the 3 Squadren Members to the Team, it would prove overwhelming for Ichiryuu

Eh the movie stats are all jumbled. I really don't know where coolers squad should be.

Sheoth said:
Eh the movie stats are all jumbled. I really don't know where coolers squad should be.
going from feats, all 3 were actually some trouble for Post Frieza Saga Goku as a group, 1st Form Frieza had a power level of 530,000 previously, while Frieza Arc Goku had a power level of 3,000,000, if the Squadron gave Goku at that point a bit of trouble, would each member be superior to Frieza's 1st Form at least? and by extension, be Small Star level via power scaling from him?

Yeah but the movies follow a different set of canon altogether, so they could even be much higher than that for all we know.

If they all are large planet level at least, then they would probably overwhelm Ichiryuu.

Sheoth said:
Yeah but the movies follow a different set of canon altogether, so they could even be much higher than that for all we know.

If they all are large planet level at least, then they would probably overwhelm Ichiryuu.
Darn, would Ichiryuu at least beat one Squadron Member without the usage of Minority World?

Probably. He should still be faster (unless the movie characters have a greater than normal speed as well) and has the attack potency to do damage.

Why aren't midora and Jirou large planet because the difference between them is pretty huge despite the fact that I don't believe the gap between them is that big from what I can tell

They aren't Large Planet level because of our current energy scale. Destorying the Toriko planet according to our scale is only Planet level, so when we rework it, they will get an upgrade as well.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Why aren't midora and Jirou large planet because the difference between them is pretty huge despite the fact that I don't believe the gap between them is that big from what I can tell
They're gonna get upgraded soon, current energy scale for large planet level on wiki is wrong.

well Acacia get upgraded to Tier 5-A as well? or will he still be Unknown? at the very least he should be superior to his Disciples, maybe making him High 5-A, or at least make Full Power Neo Demon like High 5-A

DBZMLP12345 said:
well Acacia get upgraded to Tier 5-A as well? or will he still be Unknown? at the very least he should be superior to his Disciples, maybe making him High 5-A, or at least make Full Power Neo Demon like High 5-A
He would easily be 5-A as well due to being stronger than the Disciples.

He would easily be 5-A as well due to being stronger than the Disciples.

so I take it at least 5-A, also, would Normal Jirou be 5-A? cause remember he was recently revealed to have a Wolf-like form, it most likely makes him even stronger, Jirou's Wolf form might be his version of Toriko's Blue Oni form

Well Jirou's new revealed form is just his own personal un-knocked full power, I don't think it has anything to do with a Gourmet Demon.

Sheoth said:
Well Jirou's new revealed form is just his own personal un-knocked full power, I don't think it has anything to do with a Gourmet Demon.
come to think of it, yeah Jirou did say something about removing the Seals that contain his power, so Wolf Jirou is pretty much Full Power Jirou then, also, who do you think would win? Current Toriko or Saiyan Saga Vegeta?

Well, Toriko has the edge in hax with the Ultimate Routine and Mugen Kugi Punch, but Idk if he is Planet level yet. And the speed is another factor altogether as well. Current Toriko is listed as Sub-Rel, but Vegeta could possibly be upgraded to that as well.

It really all depends on if Toriko is Planet level or not at this point.

Sheoth said:
Well, Toriko has the edge in hax with the Ultimate Routine and Mugen Kugi Punch, but Idk if he is Planet level yet. And the speed is another factor altogether as well. Current Toriko is listed as Sub-Rel, but Vegeta could possibly be upgraded to that as well.

It really all depends on if Toriko is Planet level or not at this point.
personally I think he is, him and the other Kings working as a team were holding their own against a Transformed Bambina whom should be Large/Multi-Planet Level, so if all the Kings together were at least half of Bambina's strength after their Enbu training, then each King would be 12.5% of Bambina, which should be Planet Level+, and Bambina's Area 7 Continent can fit our Earth, plus like 8 Moons in its surface area alone with room to spare, so destroying Area 7 should be considered a Planet Level+ feat, since Zebra (Four Beast Arc) one shotted Mounturtle whom tanked a blast that would've destroyed the United States without a scratch, and Current Heavenly Kings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zebra (Four Beast Arc)

I don't know if cracking the area 7 continent would equate to planet busting. I know it is much bigger, but it is only a flat surface and not a celestial body with GBE and more surface area. It would likely need to be calced to tell how powerful shattering it would be.

Bump, man this thread hasn't been active for months, anyway, how does Ichi Boy stack up now since Ginyu, Turles and Slug got upgrades?

Is ichiryu allowed to use Don Slime? As it is an option for him, even if he never did use it for real. With don slime he wins, without it... loses, they are too many opponents for him if MW is disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back