• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs the Doom Slayer (Rematch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottycj256

He/Him
I can finally do this now that Hell was upgraded to 2-A and has passive soul hax 🥰

Speed Equalized

Ichigo has 3x AP advantage (DOOM 2016 Slayer: 28 kilotons, Pre-Bankai Ichigo: 61 kilotons)

10 meters apart and Slayer has access to Powerups, but not his weapons

SBA, no prior knowledge

Ichigo Kurosaki:

Doom Slayer:

Thunder McQueen:

Me hoping for a 2-A statement in Bleach hell arc so that I can finally do The Ancient Gods Slayer vs True Zangetsu Ichigo

Doom Slayer has 4-D soul resistance, since he can survive in Hell which now has passive soul hax i just said this why do you people not read the OP-

and also has NPI allowing him to hit Ichigo

his only real problem is his inability to actually see Ichigo, but he can probably work out a solution that'll let him hit Ichigo, he's a genius level master combatant after all

Last edited:
This is basically the same as the Mega Man vs Ichigo match

he has a chance of winning, but it'll take work in order for him to come out on top

Doom Slayer has 4-D soul resistance
Why even make this match in the first place then? LMAO.

Every battle in bleach is a battle of souls. Every attack Ichigo has is soul based.

Obviously his attacks wont work if he's fighting someone who has resistances to his only method of attack at an entirely different realm from him lol.

the moment a slayer vs ichigo match doesnt end in slayer being stomped he ends up stomping ichigo since he nulls all of ichi's attacks 😔

I have a few questions before i make an argument.

1: What version of Ichigo is this? the one before unlocking Shikai or SS Arc Shikai Ichigo?

2: Does Doomguy's attack potency take in account for his Berserker Powerup? since from my knowledge it's a large boost towards his Attack Potency and might actually give him the edge here if doesn't actually account for it.

3: Does Doomguy have resistances towards Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement? since those are the accepted effects of Reiatsu as well as Soul Manipulation.

3: Does Doomguy have resistances towards Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement? since those are the accepted effects of Reiatsu as well as Soul Manipulation.
Those are just additional effects of soul crush if a character resist Bleach's level of soul manipulation then they will be fine

1: Ichigo is SS Shikai
2: Slayer does have access to Berserk, since he has no weapons on him
3: Does resistance to mind manip count towards resistance to fear manip?

Those are just additional effects of soul crush if a character resist Bleach's level of soul manipulation then they will be fine
No? there additive effects of "Reiatsu Crush" not "Soul Crush", "Soul Crush" is just an additive effect of "Reiatsu Crush's" Soul Manipulation and resisting Soul Manipulation doesn't allow you to resist other esoteric abilities created through Reiatsu such as Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement as proven with Azashiro vs Kenpachi and Kenpachi's interaction with Hisagi in CFYOW.

1: Ichigo is SS Shikai
2: Slayer does have access to Berserk, since he has no weapons on him
3: Does resistance to mind manip count towards resistance to fear manip?
1: Alright.
2: That wasn't my question, i know he has access to the Berserk-Powerup. What i'm asking, is that power-up taken in account for the stated Attack Potency in the OP?
3: From my knowledge no but i could be wrong.

I was asked to close this thread due to it being a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back