• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Post-Dangai/Saigo no Getsuga Tenshō) vs Hell Joe (Red Thryssa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mugetsu is overkill just the air pressure could probably kill this guy..

Ichigo also has a speed enhancement Flash-Step as well that he spams,so he is faster then this guy thanks to it.

@Frantzy and Gear2nd

Hell Joe's ability to nullify his opponent's Shinsoo by preventing him from using shinsoo techniques, and then since I put the Verse Equalization then: Shinsoo = Reiatsu, then Hell Joe can use The Zero Area to prevent Ichigo from using any technique involving Reiatsu, which involves Mugetsu and Flash-Step.

Why are you saying that Ichigo can one-shot Hell Joe? As far as I know this Ichigo is scaled to be higher than 8 Teratons or 16 Teratons, while Hell Joe is scaled to 29 Teratons and can get stronger by using the power of Red Thryssa in excess.

Ichigo is over 24 teratons while Joe is 29T, and ichigo can also get stronger while fighting, I see this as inconclusive, but that's irrelevant since bleach is up for updates.

@Frantzy12

1 - Well, shinsoo acts like the electrons and moves like air in the tower or in the floors, in spite of having an appearance more like something liquid to handle the shinsoo is practically matter manipulation, and well even shinsoo not being energy, the verse equalization should solve this problem, I mean, we've done until another match between a Baam and Meliodas using verse equalization doing: shinsoo = magic, and both are totally different.

2 - The calc of 29 Teratons:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Urek_Mazino_Attack

KazuiK said:
Ichigo is over 24 teratons while Joe is 29T, and ichigo can also get stronger while fighting, I see this as inconclusive, but that's irrelevant since bleach is up for updates.
What updates? If an update even occurs I will have to ask someone to close this Thread.

He is scaled from Kenpachi.and the calc needs to redone due to new measurements which will likely be at least 6-A. XD

I'm not seeing how shinsoo (electrons) is anything like reiatsu (spiritrons). Say he can nullify Ichigo's reiatsu. That still leaves him with Ichigo's island busting swings and insane speed to deal with.

Also. Is there no limit to the amount of power Hell Joe can nullify? As soul reapers and hollows couldn't sense Aizen's reiatsu during his weaker incarnations, and Aizen couldn't sense Ichigo's FGT power as it was being displayed before him stating that "he's power's at and even higher league than my own." Saying that Hell Joe can nullify a High 6B power level is a NLF right?

Hell Joe is strong from the looks of things, but saying he beats Ichigo is pretty much saying he beats Aizen. I just don't see that happening because I don't think his hax affects beings made of spiritrons seeing as he has no soul.

2 - As far as I remember the power nulification of Hell Joe did not show limits, and about Hell Joe nullify a High 6-B ... not an NLF, he literally nullify this guy which is a High 6-B or 292 Teratons.

So we'll go off of this link ZackMoon1234 shared "SBA" for now.

Mugetsu did not show limits as it had no issue vaporizing Aizen completely (Though he survived due to the Hogyoku granting him immortality).

1 - If we're strictly using FGT Ichigo and he misses his swing then he's in trouble since his powers fade afterwards.

2 - If Hell Joe's power nullification worked this would render the FGT transformation useless, and if anything it would keep Ichigo from wasting away his powers on Mugetsu.

3 - Does Hell Joe's hax also nullify all physical abilities and speed truthfully? If so, that would make Ichigo mearly a plus.

4 - Restricting Ichigo to FGT and using Hell Joe's strongest incarnation is really setting Ichigo up.

I don't know much about Hell Joe, but know alot about Ichigo. I assume you have good knowledge of both characters which is why you started this thread.

Edit: I'm saying if Mugetsu hits then Ichigo wins, but if Hell Joe's hax works then Mugetsu cannot even be used seeing as it took a minute for Ichigo to become Zangetsu and swing at a bewildered Aizen.

@Gear2nd

Now that I have time, I'll answer your question.

How will Hell Joe be killed by Ichigo if he's already dead?

1 - In fact, I'll put Post-Dangai and FGT can be used for this match, not just the FGT.

2 - So you're saying that Hell Joe would render Ichigo's FGT useless and would it make him return to Post-Dangai form? Although Ichigo even in the Post-Dangai form would still be stronger than this Hell Joe (Of course, taking away the fact that Hell Joe can get stronger by letting himself be dominated by Red Thryssa)

3 - Well, if Ichigo's physical abilities and speed increase involve Reiatsu, then Hell Joe can easily prevent Ichigo from using them to hone his physical abilities. Well, that would prevent most of Ichigo's techniques from being used, since Hell Joe easily nullified a High 6-B.

4 - In fact even practically restricting the FGT and Mugetsu, even so Ichigo still has AP's advantage of Durability, I mean its Post-Dangai form was stomp Trancendent Aizen that was vastly superior to its Chrysalis that was stronger or comparable to Kenpachi than the AP was 26 Teratons.

Well, I find it difficult for Ichigo to use Mugetsu, Hell Joe in character or not always starts using his Hax nullification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back