• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Post-Dangai/Saigo no Getsuga Tenshō) vs Hell Joe (Red Thryssa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this a haxstomp? Joe can private Kuzan from breathing, possibly null his Regenerationn but i'mnot sure, or null his powers. Also he has Ice Manipulation. There isn't much for Aokiji to win this fight IMO.

Well, in ToG the power nullification of the Hell Joe were powerful enough to incapacitate a High 6-B to use the energy of his verse the Shinshoo. But can Aokiji's intangibility help him? (Maybe I should use Akainu or Kizaru for this match)

That could help but there is Joe's Power Null. IDK how it works but should be on Kuzan.

Akainu or Kizaru'd be better match-ups. Especially Akainu.

Also, I'm fairly certain OP doesn't have energy to equalize, hence why Bleach vs One Piece matches are banned. Hell Joe should not be able to nullify the intangibility on anyone in One Piece.

@Litentric Teon

Bleach vs OP matches are not banned, they are just heavily scrutinized iirc.

This probably due to the nature of the fandoms on here not due to the fact that they dont have 'energy to equalize'

That said, anything related to Red Thryssa powers at best iirc nullified mid-low regen, so it wont exactly work on Akainu's regen.

You can try luffy, that is probably fair.

Are you sure about that? Luffy at his strongest is 6.9 Teratons with Gear 4th Boundman and Snakeman and Tank Man: Full Version is just slightly above the baseline of 6-B and these forms do not last long, and Hell Joe is scaled to 29 Teratons and can get stronger and stronger by letting Red Thryssa control it.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Are you sure about that? Luffy at his strongest is 6.9 Teratons with Gear 4th Boundman and Snakeman and Tank Man: Full Version is just slightly above the baseline of 6-B and these forms do not last long, and Hell Joe is scaled to 29 Teratons and can get stronger and stronger by letting Red Thryssa control it.
Possibly?

Luffy strongest attacks are 6-B, upwards scaling to 8 teratons or so.

He has superior precog, generally speaking has more versatile experience, better field awareness and maybe has more versatile experience

Akainu isnt more fair either, he just regens and we at best get an inconclusive (more likely in the logia users favor.)

Then it is a stomp or mismatch for anyone in OP verse.

Simple as that.

Should probably be closed.

You can try bleach, that is probably more fair.

hmm hell joe vs final getsuga ichigo? seems like a very interesting match.

Now for starters hell joe has crazy advantage due to his shinsoo=reiatsu manipulation. With his ZERO AREA he can basically prevent ichigo from using reiatsu based techniques like getsuga tenshou or mugetsu or even flgiht which would cripple ichigo a lot. On the bright side for ichigo is he doesn't have to worry about being flooded by blood cuz the arena is city z. But hell joe still holds nearly all the advantages.

Now for ichigo, his only bet and option is to go for brute strength which i believe he excels greatly in, we know ichigo is physically strong enough to pulverize small mountains with just the FREAKING air pressure from his sword, believe hell joe isn't safe if ichigo connects to him. Ichigo also should insane physical when he easily powered through and shattered aizen's black coffin(kurohitsugi), that's one of the craziest strength feat i've seen in bleach(or even hst), ichigo can basically rip hell joe to pieces if he manages to tag him, hell i don't know who has higher physicals between ichigo and mazino, and the latter was capable of even besting hell joe without using shinsoo, so i think ichigo has a chance.

Honestly i don't really know who would win, but i lean towards hell joe, his advantages are still a lot more reliable to me. If he ever gets pressured and nearly beaten by ichigo, he goes red thryssa true form and uses blood messiah, i believe that would be GG.

My vote goes to hell joe.

@Kinkiest

They're not banned? Ah, my mistake then. Though I have seen various threads discussing the fact that there isn't any energy to equalize, and that this results in much debate. Hence why I believed them to be banned, though highly discouraged seems alright as well.

Hell Joe should take this.

Ichigo does have the AP advantage and probably experience.

But Hell Joe does have a larger variety of experience, far better range and generally speaking is more versatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back