• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (Composite) vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys let's not hate on the guy for asking an interesting question.

Under Verse Equalization what would God Ki be treated as in Naruto? I actually don't know the answer ovo

@Dangai

I ain't an unfair person m8 :D

But you gotta understand. In DB there is a distinction between Ki and God Ki. I don't know what it's Naruto equivalent is so I'll let someone else answer. But Ichigo doesn't have some transcendent Reiatsu he just has a looooooooot of it.

I thought he was talking about Bleach, in which case I am not sure. But the Sage of Sixth Paths is not a God "merely" an alien. So it is basically alien chakra.

Seriously, I said this because I read the chapter where it's said Yoruichi can change her Reiatsu over 48 times or something in Thunder Cat Form and that got me thinking "How the hell do you make so many types of energy of the same scource of power, please explain Kubo" It's just that I'm geniously confused

actually, dangai ichigo and above true zangetsu ichigo are all transcendent (aizen cant feel his reatsu while ichigo can feel his, while true zangetsu ichigo is said to have gotten the same power as dangai while in just his true shikai state, so anything above true shikai is a ******* god++).

@Dangai

Under verse equalization Reiryoku = Chakra. Plain and simple right m8? Six paths chakra is a chakra that is exclusive to a chosen few. So Ichigo can't possibly have it.

If it really is '''reiatsu''' that changed 48 times then that isn't saying much. It just means the pressure she's exerting is fluctuating a whole lot for some reason :p

well i wont say anything about TSB since its inconsistent through out the series, sasuke easily fought on par with it in their EOS fight to the point that it made TSB seem like Fodder, while TSB is all powerfull against Low ninjas and Ninjutsu it doesnt seem to have the same affect against Ninja of sasuke tiers even tho its suppose to negate ninjutsu

and to point something out SPirit power/energy in bleach is actually quite similar if not identical to natural energy as its something found in nature/world, as explain by ishida in the start of the series

Sasuke has Six Paths Chakra himself so of course he can combat TSB.

As for your second point non of that helps Ichigo. I believe you're referring to Reishi which are spirit particles. While yes it is similar to Natural Energy it alone won't help him against TSB since in Naruto with Natural Energy you need to: collect the natural energy from around them and combine and balance it with the spiritual and physical energy that makes up their chakra, they can become sages, allowing them to use senjutsu and enter Sage Mode.

TL;DR: Ichigo can't possbily have it because it's an inverse thing and verse equalization doesn't suddenly grant him benefits.

And if you weren't referring to Reishi but Reiryoku I've already explained above why that won't help.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Seriously, I said this because I read the chapter where it's said Yoruichi can change her Reiatsu over 48 times or something in Thunder Cat Form and that got me thinking "How the hell do you make so many types of energy of the same scource of power, please explain Kubo" It's just that I'm geniously confused
and naruto can transform/change his/kurama chakra to atleast 10000 ninja chakra type
Naruto s modification of chakra
well kishi did too

So we're not equalizing Reiatsu and Chakra ? Because if we did that then the Truth Seeking Orbs would be useless against Ichigo
even in narutovers chakra=/= six path chakra

Aizenishere said:
Sasuke has Six Paths Chakra himself so of course he can combat TSB.
As for your second point non of that helps Ichigo. I believe you're referring to Reishi which are spirit particles. While yes it is similar to Natural Energy it alone won't help him against TSB since in Naruto with Natural Energy you need to: collect the natural energy from around them and combine and balance it with the spiritual and physical energy that makes up their chakra, they can become sages, allowing them to use senjutsu and enter Sage Mode.

TL;DR: Ichigo can't possbily have it because it's an inverse thing and verse equalization doesn't suddenly grant him benefits.

And if you weren't referring to Reishi but Reiryoku I've already explained above why that won't help.
I'm kinda curious to know, why does Sasuke have only one Rinnegan?

I think its just to separate him from the rest aka plot. kinda like momoshiki's is also different. or it might be that both his rinne fused into one eye (or both awakened in only one eye).

About the other media's opnion don't we all know that Screw Attack always screw up everything (They made up a reason to not add Vasto Lorde) which makes the Win go to Ichigo

Naruto : 11 wins

Ichigo : 5 votes

Tie : 4 votes

Naruto still wins

We can't give Ichigo a win just because one media did things a certain way.. iirc they didn't give Naruto TSB because he no longer had them so they were both stripped of something.

The win stays with Naruto

Dangai Ichigo said:
About the other media's opnion don't we all know that Screw Attack always screw up everything (They made up a reason to not add Vasto Lorde) which makes the Win go to Ichigo

Naruto : 11 wins

Ichigo : 5 votes

Tie : 4 votes

Naruto still wins
Ichigo was using his Merged Hollow Form from Quincy Blood War which is much more powerful than Vasto Lorde, plus ScrewAttack openly admitted they high-balled Ichigo.

@Dangai

If you believe Screwattack are unreliable then it makes no sense to say "the wrong person won give it to Ichigo" I know they're unreliable believe me I do but no offence m8, it is quite biased to say "they don't know what they're talking about therefore Ichigo wins" it'd be a lot better to say "hey.. they're ******* idiots. Let's not count their result at all :D"

it doesn't matter. Naruto still won in about all sorts of ways, and in all sorts of media. he is just too much. for one, Naruto is the only one out these two that even has a moon busting+ feat, while ichigo doenst have any that we can scale from. he can hurt ywach. period. and question, how did u guys get ywach's durability to be planet lvl? just curiosity.

I actually had a long ass thing in where I would bring my burden of proof to why the God tiers of Naruto are 5-B but mehhhhh way to much work, and besides I don't think anyone would have taken it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back