• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (Composite) vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shadowbokunohero If someone manages to upgrade Bleach to 5-A and FTL without using multipliers, we need to give that person a medal

Oh yeah Seth The Programmer managed that... But we can't consider him since he mainly used Author's intent for that. Wait if the Anime comes back and they expand the entire arc with Kubo over-seeing everything would that be considered ? Since Kubo would have more to work without a certain Corporation (Shonen Jump) making him rush everything

@Aizenishere And it better be not the idiots who say that Aizen doesn't have a Bankai, BOI It's said that he mastered every one of Shinigami's arts and skills

He lies when it serves a purpose. He had no reason to lie there. And plus we already knew that he "transcended beyond Shinigami and hollows" it's not far fetched at all to think he can do it. Plus he's Aizen. Hell thats why I said he could use the space and time Kidos Tessai used. Cuz Aizen himself said he's done all he could as a Shinigami.

Plus in the Manga all we got was "he still has KS, **** you, I ain't saying nothing else" so really who the hell knows. We need Kubo to help us out here

Idk man. he lied a lot. more than he told the truth, tbh. quantity over quality in this case, if u know what I mean. and just cuz he was a genius, it doenst. mean he knew everything. actually, they are wrong all the time man. meaning that just cuz he was skilled and good and things, and whatnot, it still doenst make sense for him to know impossible things (gin's true motive, super ultra illegal kido that not even kido caps cant use, etc). an example of this is that he needed kisuke's notes to learn about a bunch of stuff. he even said that kisuke knew more than him, and kisuke had much less help and the means that aizen had, to know about things. aizen isn't even a true legit genius. he is prodigy. they are a bit different. he was very good, but not on the top with the other monsters. he was smart, but not smarter than kisuke, he was fast, but not faster than youruichi, he was a real good kido user, but he wasn't even close to tessai in knowledge of them. see what I mean?

Hence why it is my own Headcanon and not something added on his profile m8. Non of that should discredit that this man knows Bankai though. Because of all things. And People that know Bankai. To think Sosuke mutha ******* AIZEN of all of em doesn't know it. Would be.. y'know. Hilarious.

as hilarious as when he got outsmarted by gin (******* gin man. the same guy who didn't kill ichigo cuz he was lazy), and or when ichigo shat on his pretty head?

funny, even more hilarious when aizen gets to his mom and she says that he is adopted, and wishes she never adopted him, meaning that the world be totally different. or when he notices that he now has a hole in his chest, and lost an arm as well.

I actually have this on my phone hahahaha yes!!! lol and cuz he is too much plot. like, I try to turn a blind when it doenst really make a difference in the story, but it accumulates in the end ( I hate boruto for the same reason), it just ruins it for me man. and aizen was plotted for the whole damn show. small things, but if u get 50 of those small things, then u know how it looks like in the long run).

Why the hell do people still thinks Naruto is moon level+ to low planet level here in vs battles wiki???

4603626-012
Kaguya created a planet sized dimension with her chakra alone.

4603797-8387705034-44632
She can also destroy the entire dimension with her chakra alone. Don't give me the crap she stole a tiny blop of chakra that made her planet level.

Naruto-vs-kaguya1
Naruto was swapping hands with her, and he is considered moon+ level to low planet level, not planet level???

Naruto Attacks Kaguya
Don't believe me? Here is a picture of Naruto hurting Kaguya so by default he is also planet level.

Why the hell is Ichigo planet level???

683Ichigo attacks
Ichigo only managed to hurt Yhwach from an ambush assault from behind that Yhwach wasn't aware of. What happens if you don't focus your reiatsu? You get hurt.

Bleach-ichigo-bankai-broken-you-broke-my-youtube-us-new-tensa-zangetsu-daily-anime-art-us-ichigo-bankai-broken-new-tensa
I repeat Ichigo never once stood a chance against Yhwach, he got immediately destroyed the moment his full power was revealed. Prior to this Yhwach was toying with Ichigo.

Ichigo-defeats-yhwach
Are we seriousy ignoring the fact that Ichigo only managed to finally killed Yhwach because Uryu nullified Yhwach's powers?

4fb16076df231ba683ac61ff245713c0
Don't believe me in the first picture. Let's see if this one over helps you alot? Ichigo didn't focus his reiatsu, he gets stabbed by Kenpachi's zanpakuto.

This happened because the reiatsu of kenpachi is superior to ichigo and zanpakuto already own reiatsu.

Guys, sooner or later (likely later, thanks Shonen Jump) we all know that Ichigo is gonna end up being stronger than Naruto in only stats, but Naruto still has all of the bullshit that Kishimoto gave him simply because he made the techniques in Naruto way too much out of balance

Dangai Ichigo said:
Guys, sooner or later (likely later, thanks Shonen Jump) we all know that Ichigo is gonna end up being stronger than Naruto in only stats, but Naruto still has all of the bullshit that Kishimoto gave him simply because he made the techniques in Naruto way too much out of balance
but naruto's hax was always different from bleach's hax. while it was less 'haxiest', it could be augmented to true heights, if u know what I mean. and I really doubt that, since the last Naruto and above were shown and stated to be stronger than 2nd vote Naruto. like, a prime Naruto would the Naruto from his hokage inauguration day (he trained less from then and on)

Dangai Ichigo said:
Blame Shonen Jump for rushing Kubo into finishing his manga.

So... because this is composite Naruto and his apparently his AP is in tier 4 (based off what i'm seeing in the Kaguya thread)

then it's honestly a ROFLstomp.

Aizenishere said:
So... because this is composite Naruto and his apparently his AP is in tier 4 (based off what i'm seeing in the Kaguya thread)
then it's honestly a ROFLstomp.
What about Ichigo? Did he do anything impressive in the video game?

Wouldn't know but if he did then we'd be right back where we started and that's with the win for Naruto. It's either a stomp or decisive victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back