• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) vs Youmu Konpaku (Touhou Project)

The Substitute Soul Reaper vs the Half-Ghost Gardener, not because I ship them or anything. Who would come out on top in a duel of the swords?!

Konpaku.Youmu.full.1471118
Ichigos-original-zangetsu

Match starts 10 meters apart

Both are in-character

Ichigo has access to all forms and powerups, Youmu has access to the player cards from SWR and Hisoutensoku alongside her all of her spellcards

Speed is Equalized

Battle ends via KO or surrender

R2

Ichigo gets Aizen as backup, and Youmu gets Yuyuko as backup

Both sides are bloodlusted

Speed is Equalized

Battle ends via KO, surrender, or death

Edit 2 - As this was made before the reveal of 5-C Ichigo, it'll be his 6-B variation, up to Merged Hollow.

Ichigo may win in round 1 if he can pin her down with his reiatsu. Round 2 is a stomp in bleach's side since aizen can easily screw with them once they see his kyogyre suigetsu.

Round 1 is outright stomp/spite. You equalize away the only stat that youmu has advantage in, actually restrict youmu to spellcards if I interpret that statement right and she doesn't have the kind of hax that applys here.

In round 2 youmu is completly irrelevant, really. Yuyuko probably just death glares everyone.

DontTalk said:
actually restrict youmu to spellcards if I interpret that statement right
Honestly, that was not intended, I meant additional access to them on top of her usual spellcards, but thanks, hopefully to clear up the confusion, tried to detail it more

Well, in a free battle all touhou characters per default have all spellcards actually, since spellcards are just regulated aplications of their more freely wieldable powers, but ok.

Still, I don't see Youmu having any advantage at all in that matchup.

...I guess so? I honestly don't know much about Bleach but it seems like almost everyone is Touhou-level in term of hax so I'm guessing he is at least a bit more haxy than Youmu, who IIRC only has "hitting ghosts" as hax.

Yeah, Round 2 is obvious with Yuyuko's hax and general Yukari-ness that she have. Round 1 though... :

First, it's not like she don't get any hax on her own. She could make the entire field and people around her to experience bullet time and actually distored the sense of everyone around just by concentrating. She's also could make clone with near-equal strength as herself to fight too.

Second, though she's honest, so is (most) of Ichigo's action. That would come down to experience and swordmanship, and though I can't said much about experience (since we don't know her age except it's below 60), her swordmanship is far and above him in many rank, with one of her bomb actually pulled a similar move to him x 10.(
Voidness Sword "Slash Clearing the Six Senses")

Is the bumping because of Ichigo's recent upgrade to 5C likely higher? Probably so.

Now this is a SUPER stomp thread in Ichigo's favor. If Youmu had her speed, it'd still be enough to beat Ichigo because movement:

Reletivistic > FAAAR ABOVE > Sub-Rel+

And combat speed:

FTL > TREMENDOUSLY WAAAY BEYOND > Sub-Rel+

Though his duribility is at least moon level, Ichigo wouldn't be able to do anything with that many island level attacks hitting him at once.

1 is a SUPER stomp in Ichigo's favor with speed equalized, but it would be a stomp in Youmu's favor if she had her speed.

2 Goes to Aizen and Ichigo with ease. People are already speculating that Aizen is stronger than Ichigo by now anyways.

^Nah, just think that Youmu need more love.

And I don't think that round 2 would be that easy. Yuyuko could have just bring death to her opponent instantly.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well actually this fight could be using either one of the 6-B Ichigos in this match here.
I would think 5-C Ichigo because of his thumbnail, but you may be right as the OP's last edit was long before the upgrade.

Pretty much. But since the OP never specified which Ichigo is used, i may very well have to close this since for all we know, Ichigo at his strongest could be used making this an absolute stomp. The fact that speed is equalized doesn't help Youmu's case here. :/

I would say that round 1 will go to Ichigo but it won't be an easy fight for him, so unless he takes it at least somewhat serious he won't be able to win. round two I'll give it to Youmu and Yuyuko because Aizen's illusions is usless with yuyuko because she is the mistress of souls and since both Aizen and ichigo are spirits they both fall into her domain so trying to trick them is next to impossible unless its very quick and sudtle even Youmu should be able to handle Aizens illusions if he dedicds to uses Kyokya suigetsu.

Even if its just support Yuyuko is stornger then Youmu so if Ichigo will have difficult with youmu then he won't be able to handle Yuyuko unless he went full out.

Back