• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I was forced to do this - Ryuusui Mikado v.s Maria Ushiromiya

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Before anyone complains about this thread, i want to declare that it was not by my own will and strength that a probably crappy thread was once again given flesh. So, all the resposibility for this probably heinous act goes for this perso

...i... don't even know anymore, but please. DON'T LEAVE MESSAGES IN THIS THREAD

Ryuusui:

Maria:

Inconclusive:

This thread is shit:

Maria probably stomps.

This is her city of books incarnation, and her page states:

"She manifested in the City of Books in which all former realms shown are qualitatively superior to an infinite dimensional domain and outerversal worlds are naught but fiction housed in constructs she dwarfs)"

And the Masada explanation page doesn't say anything about higher Taikyoku values being infinitely higher, just that the higher taikyoku value is supreme, so Mikado is just a powerful 1-A on the lowest outerversal layer.

That's really nothing much for Gudou Gods like Ryuusui.

And no layer bullshit, let's be honest here, trying to use layers in Masadaverse to compare them to other 1-As who has that is stupid

2 taikyoku vs 1 taikyoku

2 negs everything and ***** on 1

That's how Taikyoku rules

Higher layer -> everything in the lower layer is fiction to be rewritten at will, everyone on the lower layer are just pieces to be moved as the higher witch wants, and nothing on the lower layer can affect the higher layer

And when those higher layers contain outerversal spaces, and the city of books is still higher than them... you can see where I'm going with this.

That Taikyoku stuff i did was to explain how it works.

You just ninja'd my post ;-;

Going to bed though so will come back to this later

Well, I like Bern, but I mostly do not care about Maria. So probably in this thread there will not be a single competent person who can support Maria.

>outerversal worlds are naught but fiction housed in constructs she dwarfs

Yes, for it sounds impressive and it does show her above "baseline" (idek if such term really does exist in 1-A but whatever), but that's no different from how Taikyoku works.

1 > Throne

2 = 1 is basically nonexistent to 2

and so on

Ryuusui isn't that far behind, also this isn't gonnna be about layers and hierachies only, as Masadaverse puts heavy emphasis on their Brahman's Laws/Abilities, so her ability will help.

Iirc a difference of only 1 taikyoku does not make the superior god invincible. After seeing both their profiles I would say Maria takes this easily.

>Iirc a difference of only 1 taikyoku does not make the superior god invincible

Quite false actually.

Back