• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umineko: When The Revisions Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, just noticed that Bernkastel's and Lambdadelta's Range is at Outerversal, it should be Outerversal+ for having access to the Sea of Oblivion which is 1-A+ (this is actually written there as reasoning, but their Range wasn't updated to 1-A+ from 1-A for some reason). If someone can open those 2 pages so I can correct them I would be glad.

Hooo, boy. That was fun.

Regarding Detective Authority being plot armor - not sure. Erika did said many times that she won't die because she is a detective. While not in red, that many times is enough to make some conclusions.
Detective's Autority itself wasn't confirmed in red, Battler however did confirmed it in white (as a piece), and Erika was confirmed in red as a detective by Beatrice.
Conclusion: eh. Erika is without a doubt detective. Also it seems that piece Erika knows that she is a part of a gameboard (despite her meta version not being present anywhere near the story; and no, I don't believe that there's some other version to this "gameboard"), so we maybe probably can believe her words regarding the detective's "immortality" to some extent. Not sure.

For abilities: Social Influencing for Erika. Yes, that's all -_-
As a side notes:
maybe we can add Purple Declaration to the Truths page, and give it to Bern.
Erika's intelligence listed as "Very intelligent". Why not Genius is a real mystery to me (I may even argue for Extraordinary Genius, but eh, another time).

That's all for now. I thought that I can find a bit more in this manga, oh well.
Adding to this Kirie's ability to lower temperature via envy (piece Kirie).
So, Social Influencing and Temp Manip are pretty straight forward, Intelligence is too, I believe. Purple Declaration is up to debate. But what are everyone's thoughts about Detective Authority?

Hmm, they all seem ok in my book. For Purple Truth, its basically Red but the culprit (Black Battler) can lie with it (unlike with Red), so for him I guess it would be stronger than Red. Maybe it should be added to the Truth's Explanation page...

I wonder how the battles against Umineko characters should be. Noone can block Truths after all...

Not only Black Battler. Two other culprits (which are spoilers, but you get it) should be able to lie with it.

And what would Detective Authority be, if accepted? Immortality type 8 and resistance to Plot Manipulation?

Let's combine and conclude all that will be agreed upon to a list, before asking to open pages.

Last edited:
Let's combine and conclude all that will be agreed upon to a list, before asking to open pages.

Yeah, I agree. Till now, I think this is the list?

To be added:
Social Influencing, Type 8, and Resistance to Plot Manip to Erika
Temperature Manip and Purple Truth to Kyrie
Purple Truth to Rudolf, Bernkastel, and Black Battler

Correcting stuff:
Bernkastel and Lambdadelta's range to be changed from Outerversal to Outerversal+

Also
what would be the ability to know that you're on a gameboard as a piece? Erika demonstrated it in Purple Logic and in episode 5.
we should probably add Truth's page as "Weapons" to the verse page.
maybe add at least some speed to Will. He is superior to Dlanor (high end) and Kanon (low end).
That's all I think.

Also
what would be the ability to know that you're on a gameboard as a piece? Erika demonstrated it in Purple Logic and in episode 5.
I don't think that gives anything. Maybe cosmic awareness?
we should probably add Truth's page as "Weapons" to the verse page.
The verse page is its own can of worms, as the plan currently is to merge everything under one verse page, like the Shinza Bansho page.
maybe add at least some speed to Will. He is superior to Dlanor (high end) and Kanon (low end).
He should definitely scale to Dlanor, as IIRC he's either = or stronger than her.

It should be Cosmic Awareness

Also to comment on the "none can block truths", I'm pretty sure they aren'rt the more OP thing in fiction.

So, let's add Cosmic Awareness to the list.

I see. This looks good.

Yuri, I think some resistances can stop Truths, but to fight them off, don't know about that.

High enough (so high in 1-A+ and above) concept or plot resistance could likely block them.

High enough (so high in 1-A+ and above) concept or plot resistance could likely block them.
I don't think there is any verse that high into 1-A+ with the exception of maaaaaybe TES, but that's because I don't know much about it.

So yeah, Umineko truth's probably stomp everyone that doesn't have H1A hax or higher.

So can somebody write a list of the exact titles for all the pages that I should unlock?

Okay. Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. I have done so.

What is left to do here?

Okay. Are the rest of you fine with if I close this thread?

Erika is still not Athlete (or at least human, come on), still very intelligent instead of Genius, misses Cosmic Awarness as a piece.

I would add this much myself, but I'm from phone and I don't trust myself that much.

No worries, it's been what? an hour past our conversation, so it's fine.

Ant, sorry for bothering again and again.

No problem. I am very used to this sort of thing. As long as it increases the accuracy of our wiki it is fine.

Okay. I will close this thread then. A big thank you to everybody who contributed to this very important revision. Your help has been extremely appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back