• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

̶I̶̶m̶̶m̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶u̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶b̶̶l̶̶e̶ MFTL+ Rimuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobius System can destroy the whole world, which referred to be universe. If the expansion of the universe (in the direction of space & time) could be described as positive energy, then the phenomenon caused by Mobius System would be negative energy, which implies a destruction of the universe including its time (heck, there's even a direct statement of this).

Beelzebuth is compared to this. However, Beelzebuth itself moves/spread physically to devour it's target.

Therefore in accordance to both above statements, Beelzebuth needs to physically move to the end reaches of the universe devour it, which would grant Massively FTL+ attack speed based on this accepted calculation.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ungry_Slime_Boi_snacks_on_the_entire_universe

This is consistent due to the fact that not a single being was able to dodge/react/prevent themself from getting murked alive by Beelzebuth.

TL;DR
Beelzebuth can physically move to consume an entire universe, which calculated and accepted to be MFTL+

Last edited:
Voting Tally

Agree(8,1): EldemadeDityjon, Thunderian, ImmortalDread, GarrixianXD, BlackCat, CodeCCLL, Accelerate420, XDDD, Celestial_Pegasus

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I am pretty sure Absorbing universe is not immeasurable speed. Zamazu also has similar feat but we don't grant immeasurable speed if i am right. Let me check.
eh i mean Beelzebuth can do it by physically spreading through the space-time continuum, so it should be Immeasureable

eh i mean Beelzebuth can do it by physically spreading through the space-time continuum, so it should be Immeasureable
Actually put me on neutral. I am not sure about absorption getting immeasurable attack speed. I will think it over reply later regarding this.

This doesn't really add up honestly. It's already spreading to encompass the universe, it'd naturally include its space-time too. It's not a speed feat on the level of immeasurability because it's not moving beyond an axis of time or through it, it's just absorbing it even if it's physical really, it's more of a range feat which is still good in its own way. If it was stated that it was absorbing things like the past and the future itself through physical movement that'd be a little different.

Moving physical along a timeline can be done even at FTL speed, but a feat like "moving between timelines with different flow times" would be much better because I don't think the feat put in the OP would be immeasurable without more arguments and support.:unsure:

I also don't think it would be immeasurable attack speed to absorb it.

This doesn't really add up honestly. It's already spreading to encompass the universe, it'd naturally include its space-time too.
uh oh.....nothing here is Immeasurable speed
Ight i can see this side of view, so what should this be? MFTL+?
IIRC the only reason it hasn't consumed the entire universe was because they (Veldora and co) already suppressed it the moments it start to goes wild, and even stated that without him the world would long destroyed.

May I ask the context of it? It seems to be immeasurable speed, but I am not understanding what exactly is “movement” here?

IIRC the only reason it hasn't consumed the entire universe was because they (Veldora and co) already suppressed it the moments it start to goes wild, and even stated that without him the world would long destroyed.
If the universe is infinite. Infinite speed is fine

Since it's stated the universe is expanding, it's probably not infinite speed especially if there's a time dilation to doing it. It'd be MFTL+ though all depending on how long it actually takes to accomplish this, yeah.

I'm not too familiar with the speed standards for feats like this.

But I still don't think there is an immeasurable speed here.
Yuuki was destroying the space-time continuum before completely destroying the physical universe with Beelzebub.Also Yuuki was also stopped by Rimuru before completely destroy the universe with Yuuki Beelzebub. This is Beelzebub's doesn't it mean that it has a mathematically limited speed (Massively Ftl+)?

《That's right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki's attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn't yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn't destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki's lifespan had come to an end. However, I can't judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》"

(Rimuru vs Yuuki Last Part)
(Web Novel Chapter 248)

MFTL+ would be correct, yes. We give it to characters who performed similar universe-encompassing feats, like these two.
Maybe a Lowball (we don't have a clear time) account can be made.
Probably with a speed calculation made for this, Rimuru could have a much better attack speed.
If the universe is infinite. Infinite speed is fine
Only Rimuru's Imaginary Space (2A) and Infinite Prison (High 3A) are infinite.

(It is also stated that Leon's "Sacred Tetrahedron Demon Sealing Barrier" is comparable to the Infinite Prison. But it does not matter in here.)

Maybe a Lowball (we don't have a clear time) account can be made.
Probably with a speed calculation made for this, Rimuru could have a much better attack speed.

Only Rimuru's Imaginary Space (2A) and Infinite Prison (High 3A) are infinite.

(It is also stated that Leon's "Sacred Tetrahedron Demon Sealing Barrier" is comparable to the Infinite Prison. But it does not matter in here.)
If he can completely absorb it with one of his attacks, I honestly think that would be range, but I don't know the context.

If he can completely absorb it with one of his attacks, I honestly think that would be range, but I don't know the context.
If your attacks are physically moving within range, your attack speed can scale with the time it takes for the attack to move within range.
There are lots of characters that scale this way. That's the context here.

An immeasurable speed thread was previously made for Velgrind's spacetime continuous attack, but the room was not accepted. (For doing this with a hax)

If your attacks are physically moving within range, your attack speed can scale with the time it takes for the attack to move within range.
There are lots of characters that scale this way. That's the context here.

An immeasurable speed thread was previously made for Velgrind's spacetime continuous attack, but the room was not accepted. (For doing this with a hax)
Then MFTL+ seems to be okay.

But I still don't think there is an immeasurable speed here.
Yuuki was destroying the space-time continuum before completely destroying the physical universe with Beelzebub.Also Yuuki was also stopped by Rimuru before completely destroy the universe with Yuuki Beelzebub. This is Beelzebub's doesn't it mean that it has a mathematically limited speed (Massively Ftl+)?
It was specifically stated that he failed to destroy the world and died (somehow, idk ask Fuse).

《That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》

Rimuru did devour an infinite sized space (Infinite Prison) using a less inferior version of Beelzebuth, does that count as infinite attack speed?

There’s really no argument for a calc has been accepted, though Therefir said that it’s definitely below 146 Quadrillion c.

There’s really no argument for a calc has been accepted, though Therefir said that it’s definitely below 146 Quadrillion c.
Didn't he said that the ten seconds timeframe is too big, so actually the result is a massive lowball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back