• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about the energy is big NO

I can agree if it about infinite space that can contain a low 2C structure

Last edited:
21 members and 2 staffs have agreed with the current proposal, and not a single soul disagreed, so i take it that i can apply it to profiles now?

21 members and 2 staffs have agreed with the current proposal, and not a single soul disagreed, so i take it that i can apply it to profiles now?
Dereck told me in another thread that as long as two of the staff agree and all the members too, this can be applied, we just have to wait for the profile to be opened

I think Rimuru should get 2A. Because in chapter 399 it is said that the Mebius system is infinitely powerful, in chapter 400 Rimuru is pregnant with the Mebius system (which Rimuru's belly=Imaginary space) reverses. In Chapter 248, Ciel mentions that TrunNull borrows energy from "Imaginary space" to create the world tens of thousands of times In Chapter 400, Rimuru has already brought down the Mebius system, so Rimuru should be able to use TrunNull to create an infinite world.

Since Rimuru (Ciel) evolved Stomach to Imaginary Space, wouldn't that make Rimuru get tier 2-A (At least Likely 2-A)?

Because Ciel significantly affects the space that was finite (Stomach) to infinite (Imaginary Space). Significantly affects is also a condition for obtaining a certain tier, right?
I think another CRT should be made for this if you're going to try

thank you, i've added the addition(i forgot to add the edit's comment)
Now on the profile page, is Rimuru Tier up to 2A? (I haven't seen it yet) besides "TrunNull" and "Imaginary space" at degree 2A, then Rimuru's Immortality Type 9 should be Is the degree 2A followed or not?

Now on the profile page, is Rimuru Tier up to 2A? (I haven't seen it yet) besides "TrunNull" and "Imaginary space" at degree 2A, then Rimuru's Immortality Type 9 should be Is the degree 2A followed or not?
turn null is 2B, Rimuru only received greater range now AP 2A is needed to bypass immortality 9

turn null is 2B, Rimuru only received greater range now AP 2A is needed to bypass immortality 9
Why is TrunNull only 2B? Since TrunNull can borrow energy from "Imaginary space" with infinite power TrunNull's degree should be 2A according to Imaginary space.

Turn Null can only create finite world at max.
Why is it limited to creating? Since it borrows energy from the Imaginary There are infinite spaces, it should be able to count infinitely. And the DEGREE should be followed by 2A, isn't it?
Or am I misunderstanding something?

Is the OP saying that imaginary space is infinitely bigger than low 2c and hence is 2a?
If that's the case then I don't think it works as being infinitely larger than low 2c structure will still be low 2c As numerical gaps between low 2c structure is unknown and it is impossible to quantify The numerical gap Btw each of the sub tiers of tier 2 and it is mentioned in our tiering system.

Note 1:

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

Is the OP saying that imaginary space is infinitely bigger than low 2c and hence is 2a?
If that's the case then I don't think it works as being infinitely larger than low 2c structure will still be low 2c As numerical gaps between low 2c structure is unknown and it is impossible to quantify The numerical gap Btw each of the sub tiers of tier 2 and it is mentioned in our tiering system.
Ohh yeah it shouldn't be 2-A in that case.

Read the whole crt and you'll understand yourself

Yes, that's why I am asking if the upgrade is based of only structure or energy that is infinitely bigger than low 2c structure or energy capable of destroying it, because in that case it won't work as per our standards.
The inferior version of imaginary space with finite size (stomach) was capable of containing a low 2-C structure. Imaginary space is an evolved version of stomach and is stated to be infinite. If an inferior version could already contain Low 2-C and the evolved one is said to have infinite size then its size must be 2-A

The inferior version of imaginary space with finite size (stomach) was capable of containing a low 2-C structure. Imaginary space is an evolved version of stomach and is stated to be infinite. If an inferior version could already contain Low 2-C and the evolved one is said to have infinite size then its size must be 2-A
Well there is a note on tiering page against this :

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

I suppose further staff input is required

Its not multiplier though, Imaginary Space is infinite, despite capable of containing a space-time continuum. Furthermore this only apply to character and not structure

Well there is a note on tiering page against this :

I suppose further staff input is required
I see, so it needs evidence of containing at least 2-C structure before this logic can be applied right?

I see, so it needs evidence of containing at least 2-C structure before this logic can be applied right?
No.It says someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.
Evidence is needed that it can contain infinite number of Low 2-C structures rather than an infinite Low 2-C structure.
I am not a rimiru expert so i can't tell what is being interpreted here.

Imaginary Space is Infinite, and it could contain Low 2-C universe. its not stated to be "infinitely bigger", rather already established to be infinite

It being able to contain Low 2C structure (space-time continuum) is enough.

As Catpija said

"multiplier wouldn't work if it was "X is 1001 times stronger than a L2C character, therefore X is 2B" because unquantifible distances between universes, however we're talking about size differences where those distance wouldn't matter because infinite is same as infinite times any number."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back