• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is a note on tiering page against this :

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

I suppose further staff input is required
This don't apply here because It's not a power multiplier, its about the size. the imaginary space is straight up stated to be infinite
Supported by the fact that it could create 10s of thousands of worlds which were still shown as finite inside of the infinite imaginary space

This don't apply here because It's not a power multiplier, its about the size. the imaginary space is straight up stated to be infinite
Supported by the fact that it could create 10s of thousands of worlds which were still shown as finite inside of the infinite imaginary space
Its fine then.

It being able to contain Low 2C structure (space-time continuum) is enough.

As Catpija said

"multiplier wouldn't work if it was "X is 1001 times stronger than a L2C character, therefore X is 2B" because unquantifible distances between universes, however we're talking about size differences where those distance wouldn't matter because infinite is same as infinite times any number."
It wouldn't, Read the page again
being infinitely more powerful than low 2c wouldn't be 2a
Distances between timelines are not just unknown but are higher dimensional axis, means uncountably infinite number of times larger than even infinite low 2c, aleph 1. You see? Being infinite times larger than low 2c is nothing more than 0 in that unknown/unqualified distance.

When are you going to add Rimuru to 2A? I'm looking forward to the changes.
He already have his range at 2A.

If you mean upgrading his tier to 2A, so that wasn't the motive of this thread Tho there can be any other thread on it in future but not this

And I also saw points in the thread like: imaginary space is capable of containing energy that can create 10s of thousands of world's and so 2B.
No it wouldn't be, As stated in our tiering system that being infinitely more powerful than low 2c is not 2a or whatever, so energy that is 10s of thousands of thousands more powerful than energy capable of creating/distroying low 2c is still low 2c, with just very high amount of it.

energy that can create 10s of thousands of world's and so 2B.
No it wouldn't be, As stated in our tiering system that being infinitely more powerful than low 2c is not 2a or whatever, so energy that is 10s of thousands of thousands more powerful than energy capable of creating/distroying low 2c is still low 2c, with just very high amount of it.
No? Turn Null can create Tens of thousand of worlds, it isnt just "Tens of thousand times stronger than L2C energy"

It wouldn't, Read the page again

Distances between timelines are not just unknown but are higher dimensional axis, means uncountably infinite number of times larger than even infinite low 2c, aleph 1. You see? Being infinite times larger than low 2c is nothing more than 0 in that unknown/unqualified distance.
Problem is, It isn't stated to be infinitely bigger/larger, its already established to be infinite. the L2C structure part is to prove that its infinite on the scale of 4D.

No? Turn Null can create Tens of thousand of worlds, it isnt just "Tens of thousand times stronger than L2C energy
Still nothing changes, how it can creates 10s of thousands of world's? By energy? Or by world's knows how?
Problem is, It isn't stated to be infinitely bigger/larger, its already established to be infinite. the L2C structure part is to prove that its infinite on the scale of 4D.
Infinite 4d is low 2c.

uma explicação como an explanation like "imaginary space is infinite compared to veldanava's stomach which can contain a 2B structure" would not be more appropriate

uma explicação como an explanation like "imaginary space is infinite compared to veldanava's stomach which can contain a 2B structure" would not be more appropriate
Can I see that scan that "veldanava's stomach can contain 2B structure of thousands of parallel world's"?
Because as far as I've seen in here, it can just contain energy or whatever that needs to create thousands of world's that's not 2b or even 2c.

Why is it limited to creating? Since it borrows energy from the Imaginary There are infinite spaces, it should be able to count infinitely. And the DEGREE should be followed by 2A, isn't it?
Or am I misunderstanding something?
As much as I'm concerned. That logic falls under proof by example fallacy.

Can I see that scan that "veldanava's stomach can contain 2B structure of thousands of parallel world's"?
Because as far as I've seen in here, it can just contain energy or whatever that needs to create thousands of world's that's not 2b or even 2c.
Turn null can create ten's of thousands of world's? Do we know the means through which it do so?
Forget about that, Turn Null isnt even involved in why Imaginary Space is 2A.

And infinite 4d is low 2c.
Infinite 4D is 2A

No.It says someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.
Evidence is needed that it can contain infinite number of Low 2-C structures rather than an infinite Low 2-C structure.
I am not a rimiru expert so i can't tell what is being interpreted here.
Once you already contain 2-C amount of universes and you're stated to be infinite, the distance between universes is already accounted for

Anyway as it has been accepted and applied, this thread can be closed, it's no good arguing against accepted crt.

No that's not how this site works. Check the tiering system
He meant that if there is a structure that can contain more than one spacetime continuum then it is insignificant 5d, true, and that said space being stated to be infinite is not just 2a but low 1c directly.

But let's just leave it, I didn't knew it has gotten accepted and applied on the profiles, whether what is right or wrong, this thread has been accepted and applied, so should be closed. HAHAHA HA-HAHA-HAHAHAHANNHAH

Like i explain in here
Yeah, basically the different between low 2C, 2C, 2B and 2A is not the number of the universe. But the space that contain the universe

Character get 2C because can give significant effect to 2C space, so does tier 2B and 2A

A space that can contain infinite number of universes get 2A tier, that space don't need to contain infinite universes in itself for get 2A tier. Even if that space just contain 10 universes or 1 universe or even dont contain universe
Basically, tier is about the size. Being infinite bigger in low 2C scale is not 2A but being infinite bigger beyond the low 2C/the low 2C structure just contained by infinite size is 2A

Because if we see the structure, structure that contain infinite number of universe is not larger than structure that contain just 1 universe but still have infinite in size. That two structure is will still infinite in scale of low 2C, 2C, and 2B

Have infinite in size means it still can contain infinitely more of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back