• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So I noticed their 9-A Feat is 0.05 Tons. I just wanted to fix the wording on it since that's 9-A+ and not just 9-A. (0.01 Tons is where 9-A+ starts).

Really minor thing, but it was kind of bugging me.

9-A+ starts at 0.1275 tons of TNT actually; RvB is no where near close to that. Formula for + signs is (baseline + cap)/2 = + sign.

Halfway point towards the next tier; meaning 9-A just needs an additional 245 kg of TNT to reach 8-C. Half of that added to their initial tier is 127.5 kg. Also, the Red Vs Blue calc was like 63 Megajoules and it came from the RvB version of the Warthog.

I know. I literally just saw the Calc. It said 46.49 Kilograms. I had to Google what that translates to in tons and it came out to 0.05 tons.

Well. Either way, my question has been answered. I swear to god I've seen Plus Signs be used at the half way point in Tiers before. Oh well.

In the past, a lot of + signs have been blindly added by various users, so it's nothing new but I'd argue that some of those profiles need + signs removed unless otherwise backed up by a calculation.

Back