• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popted2

He/Him
Okay this is my first revision thread so don't be that mad at me if i say/do something wrong, please

so i heard that rvb verse needed a downgrade so i created this thread,

their tier: in their profiles they say that are 9-A but some others discussion said that they should be or 8-B or lower than that, so first it should be done a thread wich they will have the definitive tier.

their abilities: the rvb profiles don't contain all the abilities that should have so they have to be put

Feats: the profiles should have more feats like for example defeating characters ecct cause simply the magnum is not enough to explain and im not talking about only the ap but as well the other characterstics

More profiles: there are profiles to be made like Donut, Simmons, Church, Doc, the Freelancers, the Insurrection, the Gods, the Shatter squad, the Grog ecct

so these are the revision i think that should be made

yeah your're right, just to be sure i didn't do anything that could be considered bad, right?

There's nothing bad in curiosity.
The only thing you probably must've putted this in "question and answers" rather than CRT

why 9-B? i think they showed us to be more than that level like Texas and characters that can fight her

and Caboose is likely MUCH MORE

Because that is the level they are shown to be physically, myself and two other knowledgeable staff have gone through the series in its entirety and determined this, we just hadnt gotten around to making a revision

can you show us the calc if so i can see that? of course when you are free

I pretty much agree with Weekly.

The only 9-A calculation I know of is the calc that comes from exploding Warthogs; and their durability is much lower than that. And even relatively slow warthogs have been shown to pretty much wreck Sarge apart. They're also consistently considering shotguns and Sniper Rifles to be sever damage to them; which should be stronger than the Magnum, but still no evidence higher than 9-B. Also, 8-B comes from people abusing calc stacking via penetration, so we can't use that calculation method.

Also, some characters such as The Meta are in a class of their own and overwhelmingly stronger them 90% of the team members save for Caboose; no one should be downscaled from him. It would be like making a bunch of fodder Genin and civilians from Naruto High 7-A scaling from Pain by the nature that he stomped everyone but they all survived. Which things like chip damaging much stronger foes or "getting blown away but still lived" are prone to being considered outliers here as those scenes create far too many loopholes.

And yeah, the City busting bomb thing is via shields yeah.

i see so the reds and blues except for Caboose are likely 9-B and the likes of the Meta have their tier

and what would be the tier?

So Soldier beats Sarge good to know lol. Higher feats like megaton bombs and even Lopez being in a black hole are probably outliers

oh......

ok with the tier we have finished now their abilities their profiles have not all the abilities that they should have i tried to add them by reading the Tucker page but i don't think it's enough. also some profiles are missing too like Donut, church and simmons

The Warthog seems to be a pretty stable feat, and considering the Reds and Blues have survived point blank explosions and such before. The concrete shattering seems pretty sound, too. Also Doc getting punched. 9-A has plenty of supporting feats and such.

I do agree the profiles need an in general cleanup, and that the other major characters should have profiles.

The Warthog seems to be a pretty stable feat, and considering the Reds and Blues have survived point blank explosions and such before. The concrete shattering seems pretty sound, too. Also Doc getting punched. 9-A has plenty of supporting feats and such.

I do agree the profiles need an in general cleanup, and that the other major characters should have profiles.
Plus Carolina has a good feat in Shisno I believe which is her smashing her doppleganger through a metal wall

Considering how tall Freelancers seem to be this is a good feat.

I strongly doubt 9-B is where they end up, however I think OP should clarify what it is exactly they're trying to change rather than stating some areas where changes could be made. At the moment this is less a CRT and more a discussion of what CRTs could be done in the future.

Freelancers are obviously above the Sim Troops but not to such a degree that no scaling can exist, the Sim Troops took countless very much serious hits from the Freelancers fairly consistently- the main disparity is skill, not AP. I seem to recall Caboose even being considered physically stronger than people like Tex, though its been literally years since I last even touched the verse.

Yeah Caboose is able to lift a bomb that Tex who could lift a 100 class Tank and a Contaner couldn't, and no sold the 10 times the gravity of Earth

I strongly doubt 9-B is where they end up, however I think OP should clarify what it is exactly they're trying to change rather than stating some areas where changes could be made. At the moment this is less a CRT and more a discussion of what CRTs could be done in the future.

Freelancers are obviously above the Sim Troops but not to such a degree that no scaling can exist, the Sim Troops took countless very much serious hits from the Freelancers fairly consistently- the main disparity is skill, not AP. I seem to recall Caboose even being considered physically stronger than people like Tex, though its been literally years since I last even touched the verse.
Speaking of

Mera is definitely the strongest Freelancer but you regularly have characters like Tex fighting him pretty evenly

True but the fact we see people like Carolina fight her does add to the idea the Meta isn’t some untouched god tier in the setting

Caboose is the strongest character in the series as far as I know, but he's so dimwitted he barely ever uses it. Also, I still don't think other most Red and Blue team members should downscale from Meta. Getting ragdolled and speed blitzed isn't a feat and nearly is "Getting knocked out but still surviving". I'm sure there may be other 9-A feats, but the Warthog exploding example is flawed for multiple reasons. Warthogs regularly explode thus wouldn't scale to durability of the warthog; also, durability would also need to take inverse square law into account for calculating it.

But At least 9-B via being immune to the 3.444 Megajoule Magnum rounds is the worse case scenario for any character.

Caboose is the strongest character in the series as far as I know, but he's so dimwitted he barely ever uses it. Also, I still don't think other most Red and Blue team members should downscale from Meta. Getting ragdolled and speed blitzed isn't a feat and nearly is "Getting knocked out but still surviving". I'm sure there may be other 9-A feats, but the Warthog exploding example is flawed for multiple reasons. Warthogs regularly explode thus wouldn't scale to durability of the warthog; also, durability would also need to take inverse square law into account for calculating it.

But At least 9-B via being immune to the 3.444 Megajoule Magnum rounds is the worse case scenario for any character.
Doc survived a single bloodlusted punch from Maine and wasn't even knocked out. Does that work?

Back