• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just putting my message in the new thread here as well, just to make it more noticeable for everyone:

Alright, because absolutely no-one pointed it out in [this] thread, the 9-A calc comes from here: https://web.archive.org/web/2019051...velation-you-ever-wonder-why-were-here.21982/

The Warthog rams through a very thick wall (which it takes no damage from) that not only does Washington survive getting hit by, but the Meta destroys just by landing on it.
That is the main calculation characters scale from. Now, whether people decide this is an outlier or not isn't necessarily a problem I have, it's that practically everyone seemed to forget it existed in the first place.

Last edited:
Oh. Poiesis. Hi.

Hi Bambu. I've been away for a while due to mental health issues during quarantine and just general anxiety, but I'm starting to get a bit better.

Anyway, to respond to what you said on my post on your profile ("I'm... 85% certain a good amount of the conversation was about that calc, Poi." for anyone else), looking through the thread, people only seemed to be talking about the destruction of Warthogs in a general sense, such as, say for example, characters surviving things that could blow up ordinary tanks or what have you.

No-one brought up the calculation itself and were just talking about the Warthogs like a person bringing up a Common Feat with out any additional caveats (I'm hoping that's the right word for it).

Hang on, I have a better example. It was like people were discussing a feat where a character pulverized another human character without bringing up how that human character has their own durability feats.

That's good to hear man. Don't rush it or anything, but it's nice to hear from ye again.

Oh, I thought they were referring to the calc you linked. I genuinely was talking about that, and arguing that it wasn't really all that inconsistent. I'd like to get more 9-A feats still.

Well, I can think of at least one, during either the last episode of season 4 or the start of season 5 where Donut survived getting crushed by a Pelican landing on him at (presumably) terminal velocity before immediately surviving a fall into an underground cave and as basically fine. Can't think of any others at the minute, though.

Well, I can think of at least one, during either the last episode of season 4 or the start of season 5 where Donut survived getting crushed by a Pelican landing on him at (presumably) terminal velocity before immediately surviving a fall into an underground cave and as basically fine. Can't think of any others at the minute, though.
I forgot about that Feat tbh.

Found it: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/C...of_falling_Objects_and_Energy_to_lift_Objects

"However, lifting should generally not be used to calculate Attack Potency unless it is a fast, explosive form of lift (for example: snatch, clean-and-jerk, etc.). This is based on the biomechanics behind how human type characters attack. Unlike a punch, a kick, or most other types of attacks, a lift is a slow sustained motion which allows for many more muscles fibers to be recruited into the movement more easily, generating much more energy than a fast movement used in combat. Lifting movements also allow the body's tendons to help out by storing the energy, then releasing it in a sudden burst, acting like a spring. If we use real world ratios, when the world's heaviest deadlift is compared to the world's most powerful punch, the deadlift has nearly 5 times more energy, demonstrating the disparity between the two types of movements."

I'm pretty sure LS Feats include things getting thrown around, so I don't think that one will count.
KE feats are valid, Tex's feat would be AP, yeah.

Alright, so I did a quick calculation for Tex throwing the crate here and the KE only came out to high-end wall level and the lifting strength Class K, if using Force is acceptable.

Back