• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popted2

He/Him
ok i want to be clear the rvb verse need a serious revision so with this thread we can talk about what should be changed and what added

their tier: in their profiles they say that are 9-A but some others discussion said that they should be or 8-B or lower than that, so first it should be done a thread wich they will have the definitive tier.

their abilities: the rvb profiles don't contain all the abilities that should have so they have to be put

Feats: the profiles should have more feats like for example defeating characters ecct cause simply the magnum is not enough to explain and im not talking about only the ap but as well the other characterstics

More profiles: there are profiles to be made like Donut, Simmons, Church, Doc, the Freelancers, the Insurrection, the Gods, the Shatter squad, the Grog ecct

ok their level so i the previus thread we said that could be calculated or used for a feat the punch from Meta to Doc

Alright, because absolutely no-one pointed it out in the previous thread, the 9-A calc comes from here: https://web.archive.org/web/2019051...velation-you-ever-wonder-why-were-here.21982/

The Warthog rams through a very thick wall (which it takes no damage from) that not only does Washington survive getting hit by, but the Meta destroys just by landing on it. That is the main calculation characters scale from. Now, whether people decide this is an outlier or not isn't necessarily a problem I have, it's that practically everyone seemed to forget it existed in the first place.

Also, you might want to directly contact everyone from the previous thread if you want them to notice it.

Does someone have the specific clip for the Warthog feat; it was also brought up the Warthog explodes via crashing. It be better to use the actual clip so it can be judged.

I don't know why I didn't notice that they edited in the Warthog Music as a joke when it's literally in the title of the video, but whatever.

Looking at that video; that's just simply fragmentation as opposed to violent fragmentation based on more recent clarifications on the distinctions.

So, using the same volume in the calculation and standard fragmentation for concrete, the results come to 83460000 joules or 19.947 kg of TNT. Still 9-A, but significantly lower.

Yeah, that would still be 9-A. And I doubt it would be that much lower even if we took inverse square law into account.

There are two lifting strength feats that I haven't seen discussed before so I'll list them here.

In the Season 16 finale, Doc throws the Descent Stage of the Eagle Lunar Module at Donut.

This could be used as a Lifting Strength feat for the Reds and Blues as Doc shouldn't really be above the rest of the cast in strength. A durability feat could also be calculated given how Doc throws the entire thing at Donut who isn't severely injured by it.

The exact weight of the bomb that Caboose carries in Season 3 is listed in the Season 4 DVD.

Even though a lifting strength of 5 Megatons is most likely an outlier, I thought as if it should've been noted at least.

A separate key for Tucker should also be added for when he uses The Meta's suit. While we never see him use it on screen, we are told that by Malcolm Hargrove that the modified suit contains every Freelancer armor enhancement which includes the Strength Boost enhancement as well as the Time Distortion and Speed Boost enhancements.

The Strength enhancement should place Tucker at a level comparable to Tex who performs feats of flipping Sheila and hurling a large crate.

@Modnar_Resu Your image for the Season 4 DVD is broken for me.

On average, MJOLNIR itself is around 320 kg with a Spartan wearing it be 130 kg. 10 G's would make it 4.5 Metric Tons, a good Class 5 feat but not much compared to what he can do. And also resistance to gravity, but no one else has resisted the gravity quite well.

Alright, I can confirm it does say his weight is 5 megatons. It is probably an outlier, but uh... it's something.

It does say "weight".

Back