• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I hope this is not stomp - Mami Tomoe vs manly man who is manly

Status
Not open for further replies.
um...does she have a way to get past his precog and fighter instinct which leads him to muso tensei that makes him literal nothingness and can kill her?

This Mami have passive(?) intangtibility and acasuality tbh,but eh who know if this useful agaisnt Kenshiro,also is Kenshiro fight an intangtible opponent before?

he fought ppl with muso tensei which isn't some regular intangibility but simply the person becomes a full state of nothingess entirely not just intangibility. Idk how acausal helps here

Problem is this Mami already intangtible (i need an clarification about this),if Musou Tensei need an contact then he just bypass it,but eh i need clarification about this tbh,is true that Mami already have passive intangtible?

he does it on instinct and is very willing to do it. As i said muso tensei is a state of nothingness

Actually nvm,the intangtible thing comes from her doppel,she need to active it first so yeah...#feelsdumbma

Also her body is puppet,the true body is her halo btw.

Miao Tensei is a thought based technique that allows a person to become intangible.

Mami still mindhaxes last I checked, but she also can't hit an intangible.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
>Physical body

Then he just erase her puppet body,the true body of this version of Mami is her halo of light.
She was asking about Muso Tensei

Ok now I'm confused

I Always called you a "he", then I saw Gar calling you a "she" and now I don't know what to believe anymore

It has been scientifically proven that 95% of people with an anime/manga/visual novel girl in their profile pic are male.

Anyways

Muso Tensei Good Game

... Unless mindhax is good enough to screw over Ken.

>Looks back at Ken's page

>Mindhax resist isn't actually there

FORK

DMUA said:
Anyways

Muso Tensei Good Game

... Unless mindhax is good enough to screw over Ken.

>Looks back at Ken's page

>Mindhax resist isn't actually there

FORK
I mean it was gonna he added but idk what happened. But I doubt it's good enough to save him here. Ken's only mind manipulation resistance feat comes from him resisting a mans control attempt from a Jabba the Hutt ripoff, and we don't really know the potency of it. I think he used it to hypnotize a few people, but I'm not sure

I mean, if Mami's mindhax is equal in that regard, we mind be able to go somewhere.

The mindhax will bit tricky here,unless Ken have knowledge about her he screwed,but if he use Musou Tensei off the bat (which is meh since he's in-character) then he win thought he just destroy Mami puppet.

So,Musou Tensei need an touch/contact for make it erase the opponent,i see.....

What do you think about this now,if Mami lead with her mindhax and ribbons pretty much Kenshiro in danger,doesn't mentioned that her true body is her halo of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back