• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i'm cannot think of any other fair matchup between Ken and othe naturo characters.

-Battle Takes place at the valley of the end
-seals lifted ken with Tenryū Kokyū
-Both Jubi Madara and Obito
-And speed is equalized

Ken:
Madara and Obito :
Incon:

Last edited:
i dont think precog will help in this case and sharigan genjutsu is layered with IT being the most powerful

the first thing this madara does in character is activated IT

Putting someone into coma and then into a illusion forever does count as something harmfull,and like i said before it can literally activate even if Ken is put to sleep.If we are not gonna come into a agreement with this and keep arguing about this point forever, i could just change it so he fights one eyed madara instead or not equalize speed.

I know he can't use it on himself but can't Obito suck Ken into the Kamui dimension?

Why does it lack all the abilities though? I thought Obito said he just couldn't use it on himself?

Putting someone into coma and then into a illusion forever does count as something harmfull,and like i said before it can literally activate even if Ken is put to sleep.If we are not gonna come into a agreement with this and keep arguing about this point forever, i could just change it so he fights one eyed madara instead or not equalize speed.
That's rather agressive.
Can you show scans for what conditions can activate it? If it's not shown activating against anything like Infinite Tsukuyomi, and only things that directly attack Kenshiro (Which IT does not), then logically it just wouldn't activate the ability.

That's rather agressive.
Can you show scans for what conditions can activate it? If it's not shown activating against anything like Infinite Tsukuyomi, and only things that directly attack Kenshiro (Which IT does not), then logically it just wouldn't activate the ability.
My bad if i came out agressive, i'm did not mean to.But you are right mb it would only activate it if Madara tried to kill him while he was under the effects of IT
1 , 2 ,3
in those panels Kazumi Kenshiro another user of the same ability, acitivate it when the Liu was about to kill him while he was unconscious.

Howerver there is nothing stopping Kenshiro from using Musout Tensei at the same time he uses IT tho.because i'ts also in character for him to use Musou Tensei.He can either activate it with a thought or let it do it automaticly.

Last edited:
Back