• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have more reasonable feat for Alien X and Celestialsapien's multiverse+ level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, i wanted to say that "More powerful than Anihilaarg and Chronosapien Time Bomb" is sound a little bit.... weird. I think we should add more about his feat for correct information. Okay. let's get started.

First:

In Ben 10: Omniverse episode. Universe vs Tennyson

Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x254ihx_ingles-ben-10-omniverse-universe-vs-tennyson_shortfilms

at 13:27 it says that Celestialsapiens has "changed" the art styles of entire Ben 10 Multiverse. And even says that they're "changing" all the time. As they're showing Azmuth pictures, with different art styles: Classic, Alien Force and Ultimate Alien and last, Omniverse.

Second:

Derrick J. Wyatt stated that Alien X and Celestialsapiens can destroy multiverse with only six thoughts.

Alien X can destroy omniverse confirmed

If it's confirmed by one of creator, i think we should add it. Just like Hideki Kamiya confirmed that Mundus is Universe Level.

Nope. Ben 10 Multiverse contains infinite reality-Universes, infinite Dimensions, Infinite Timelines But Alien X and Celestiansapien can destroy it with only six thoughts.

Actually, with Mundus being universal, there was proof within the actual game, not just a tweet, in this case it's just a tweet by itself

6 thoughts not 6 universes. The entire process may be a collective accumulation of the six thoughts not a gradual one (i.e. Maybe he's not destroying them one after the other) but what do I know?

However, we might be able to use the changing art styles feat.

Some screen captures would be preferable though.

Here. This picture are showing Azmuth with different art styles. Classic, Alien Force-Ultimate Alien and last, Omniverse (Classic on the right, Alien Force and Ultimate Alien on the left and Omniverse at the center.)

Different Art styles

Okay. I would prefer more staff input first however.

So the different art styles are because of the changes in reality, cool concept but i don't see how this would be above 2-C.

Check Ant's first comment.

And the twitter post itself is extremely vague, the omniverse is a very nice term but it creates problems with copyright issues etc and it is being used to frequently to describe structures smaller than what i originally ment.And the multiverse is another vague term.It can range from 2-C to High 1-B.

Gwynbleiddd said:
So the different art styles are because of the changes in reality, cool concept but i don't see how this would be above 2-C.

Check Ant's first comment.

And the twitter post itself is extremely vague, the omniverse is a very nice term but it creates problems with copyright issues etc and it is being used to frequently to describe structures smaller than what i originally ment.And the multiverse is another vague term.It can range from 2-C to High 1-B.

Multiverse in Ben 10 is 2-A.

Alien X and Celestialsapines is always 2-A.

About this thread, i just put more information about Alien X and Celestialsapien's feat. Nothing more and nothing less.

In Ben 10 Alien Force Season 2 Episode 10 "Ben 10,000 Returns"

Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ilitb

At 9:33 it's confirmed by Professor Paradox that Ben 10 Multiverse has infinite Universes and Timelines.

(Note: Ad infinitum is a Latin phrase meaning "infinity")

And the size of Ben 10 Multiverse has been accepted by several staff members and users.

Alien X and Celestialsapien is 2-A for sure.

We should not argue about this.

And about twitter, i think is clear for me. We'll not use that.

And i have a few question. Why Professor Paradox is still Unknow Tier? His Chrono Navigator confirmed to be 2-A.

Okay. Feel free to give Paradox's profile a "With the Chrono Navigator" statistics key then.

Okay. However, has it been demonstrated that Paradox can stop time and still move?

Well, Gwynbleiddd gave some input, and it isn't a disaster to keep the page as it is, but I suppose that I can add a link to the changing artwork scan to the Alien X page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back