• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I'll vote Groot then, Baby Yoda's force application isn't significant and severely drains his stamina, while Groot has elasticity that can still grab and throw about Yoda whilst being restrained, so.

Dude

The Child lifted a giant bull rhino monster, I'm sure he can lift a piece of oak that can fit in your hand

Um, I didn't disagree he wouldn't pick Groot up. I said it would knock him out if he were to do this for extended periods of time and Groot can still probably use his elasticity to grab and oneshot Yoda.

Child's best bet here seems to be just to tear apart Groot into pieces, otherwise I don't think he can overcone the regen

Eh, it's not like we've seen him yeeting, and I don't even think it's that strong for him either.

Like, remember how much effort it took for Luke to pick up the lightsaber in Empire Strikes Back? Child is more adept than that, sure, but I still wouldn't think he'd pull off yeeting Groot hard enough to BFR him. That'd be like, throwing him across three states...

Honestly... this is feeling kinda stompish given how weak his Force use is. Maybe I'm downplaying though...

Actually, where does Baby Yoda overpower a Mudhorn? Because in the clip, he lifts it, which doesn't translate to him being comparable to the beast

No, but the problem is he doesn't even restrain it in the clip, he just picks it up

I can calculate the energy used in picking him up, and we can scale to that, sure, but idk, scaling him to the mudhorn with that is non-sensical

Mandalorean Child Feat
He lifts the mudhorn up to knee length of the Mandalorian.

Pedro Pascal is 1.8 metres, and the knee to height ratio is 30%, so the distance mudhorn is lifted, is 0.54 m

Weight of a mudhorn is assumed to be the same as a male white rhinocerous, 2300 kgs

So PE = mgh = 2300 x 9.8 x 0.54 = 12171.6 Joules, Street level+.

Yeah... downgrades are in order, lemme just convert this into blog format

No, I've got to make a user blog and get it approved before a calc me,ber before adding anything

Zark2099 said:
Eh, it's not like we've seen him yeeting, and I don't even think it's that strong for him either.

Like, remember how much effort it took for Luke to pick up the lightsaber in Empire Strikes Back? Child is more adept than that, sure, but I still wouldn't think he'd pull off yeeting Groot hard enough to BFR him. That'd be like, throwing him across three states...

Honestly... this is feeling kinda stompish given how weak his Force use is. Maybe I'm downplaying though...
Apparently lightsabers are really heavy, and Jedi tend to control them with the Force. Groot's basically just a sentient piece of driftwood.

BFR still requires you to slingshot someone thousands of kilometres away, so no

Also a lightsaber still isn't 50,000 times heavier than Groot, at ridiculously absolute best, it's like 10 times

..?

Last time I recall, Standard Battle Assumptions states the condition for a BFR is that the enemy should be out of the battle for an entire week, and you can very obviously cover Central Park in a week.

The point of the BFR is you're throwing him outside of the entirety of New York, or basically the entire East Coast

Child has a limited and hell, weak at that, stamina, so no. Groot can outlast him thanks to his regen.

Well, so can Groot slap him with his Elasticity, and has he even torn someone apart yet?

That doesn't really justify Baby Yoda using it in character before tiring out, or whether if he knows or is capable of it...

This is feeling like a stomp ngl...

Explain to me how he gets past the mid regen, keeping in mind he hasn't even been shown to know or even pull off half the abilities you're listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back