• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Found My New Favorite Thing Through Versus Debates...

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
The title basically says it all. There are a wide variety of characters and worlds that have profiles on VSBW that people have discovered, or perhaps they found them through versus debating in general. Either way, the question being asked here is what show/game/movie/etc did you find out about through versus debating, and especially on VSBW?

For instance, I managed to discover the amazing anime known as Fairy Tail through people wanting to throw Natsu into various debates with other character to see if he can beat them (mainly Portgas D. Ace, for some reason), and after hearing what he was capable of, I was interested enough to check it out. I only managed to just get past Fairy Tail managing to defeat the Phantom Lord guild, but man, do I not regret my decision at all! I also plan on checking out Katekyo Hitman Rebor soon afterward, due to a similar experience with Tsuna on VSBW. (It's hard not to be interested when you make a fight between him and Ichigo Kurosaki, with Tsuna actually beating him.)

Phoenix821 said:
Definitely SCP foundatio
Ah, true for me as well. I didn't realize how cool the SCP's were until I singled out SCP-049 to fight The Puppet and got completely shocked at how chilling of a description he had. (Not to mention SCP-682 is totally overused on here.)

Back