• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I find the Defendent, Freddy Fazbear, Guilty!

The judge from Ace Attorney finds Freddy Fazbear guilty. And as per usual, is attack our of anger.

Judge gets his Gavel

Both are 9-B

Speed is equal

Takes place in the courthouse

Both are willing to kill

Who wins and why

Udgey:

Robotic teddy:

Inconclusive:

Looking at the Judge vs T-Rex thread, Judge scales to 220,556.44 Joules. What value does Freddy scale to?

The judge may be strong due to Phoenix's shattering the witness stand which should be fairly comparable to smashing a door. Even if we say it is weaker. It's fair reason to use the higher end for Phoenix who is at 462,106Joules. As breaking a door is in the 500,000 area.

And Phoenix is right. Freddy scales to that

Results

Head Crush (Compressive) - 1.05931e5 Joules, Wall level

Head Crush (Shear) - 3.496e4 Joules, Wall level

Scales to which end?

Although, the first of those is 105,931 joules, and the latter is 34,960 joules.

Supposing so, that'd mean the Judge is at least twice as strong as Freddy. Worst case for Freddy, Judge is over 13 times as strong.

I assume this is Canon Freddy, rather than Ultimate Custom Night Freddy?

Freddy (Canon) has:

Stamina: Extremely high, due to being a robot

Judge:

Stamina: Above average (Can debate for several days on end, can continue to preside even after repeatedly being whipped by Franziska Von Karma)

Freddy's main advantages are Stealth Mastery, and having Immortality Types 2 and 7; How much do you have to break Freddy for him to be incapacitated/dead?

Freddy also has a Lifting Strength advantage:

Judge's rating (Their spelling, not mine):

Lifting Strength: Atheltic Human

Lifting Strength:
Peak Human (Can crush a grown man with sheer force. Should be comparable to Fredbear, who was able to crush a child's skull/upper torso with little effort)

So, uhh.... What are the basises for their ratings? Where are they numerically?

In theory, Freddy could exploit the Judge's poor hearing with stealth. Does Freddy ever go for grappling, choking, pinning, etc.?

Unless our poor, combat inexperienced judge could break Freddy to remove the gripping parts quickly enough, Freddy MIGHT be able to win via Lifting Strength, in spite of The Judge being over 2 to 13 times stronger.

Yes. Canon Freddy.

As for killing Freddy. Smashing his head or decapiation. Or if his body is broken to where the mechanics inside it couldn't operate. Imagine what it would take to kill a human essentially. Or if he hit the vital parts in Freddy's body which give him operation. So like the head or gears

The judge is actually High levels of stamina. Not sure who change dir to below average. But the judge is on par with Phoenix and other prosecutors who all are at high. Doesn't change the advantage. But it does make it much less of one.

Lifting strength is

227 Baseline for peak human

The judge should be at least 120 Kg for baseline

But likely higher via all the evidence Phoenix can carry at the same time. Which includes that giant spear. Which is pretty casual.

So Freddy is almost 2 times as strong when using the bare minimum. Tho possibly less since judge scales to Phoenix

I dunno who changed it, but I might assume it was changed for Judge having different individual reasons, & being an elderly man besides.

It shouldn't be assumed he is any weaker. Nothing proves that. So whatever Phoenix can do. Judge should be comparable. Especially since we literally have him reacting to the whip, tanking those same hits, and lasting the same debates that the prosecutors do

Also. Judge would technically have Immortality type 2 as well. That's just being resilient or harder to kill. Which judge casually tanking whips stronger than a Dinosaur. Makes him really hard to kill (by human standards at least)

Nothing except him being a senior citizen, unlike Phoenix Wright? Elderly people tend to have less stamina. I don't contest his AP, Durability nor his Speed. In part, I was just pondering an explanation for why his stamina was edited. But I guess that's a debate for a CRT.

I'm not sure about Immortality Type 2. Fits the letter, but not the spirit sort of situation. Might need to ask someone about how IT2 is defined.

Doesn't matter since he pulls of the same feats in stamina. Standing and debating in court for several days in end. The feat comes from that. And the judge literally has to do the same thing as he is the judge.

Immortality 2 just means you are harder to kill than a normal person. Freddy would be harder do to his wall level feat. Same for the judge. Here's the page Immortality

I changed the stamina rating. I don't see how debating in court for several days is an outstanding stamina feat. I also changed Dick Gumshoe's stamina since I don't think working as a detective is overwhelmingly tiring. Franziska deserves high stamina, but that's because of how in case 2-4 she was able to rush into court to deliver evidence while still nursing a day old bullet wound, as well as the fact that in case 3-4, she spent over an entire night trying to unlock five locks on a snowy mountain in a cave that's stated to be colder on the inside, and in both these cases, she didn't seem fatigued and could still whip people. Pearl also deserves a high stamina rating for running from her village to the courthouse on foot. Those are impressive stamina feats. I don't see how debating in court is really that impressive.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I changed the stamina rating. I don't see how debating in court for several days is an outstanding stamina feat. I also changed Dick Gumshoe's stamina since I don't think working as a detective is overwhelmingly tiring. Franziska deserves high stamina, but that's because of how in case 2-4 she was able to rush into court to deliver evidence while still nursing a day old bullet wound, as well as the fact that in case 3-4, she spent over an entire night trying to unlock five locks on a snowy mountain in a cave that's stated to be colder on the inside, and in both these cases, she didn't seem fatigued and could still whip people. Pearl also deserves a high stamina rating for running from her village to the courthouse on foot. Those are impressive stamina feats. I don't see how debating in court is really that impressive.

For one. Don't do that.

For two. That's what you think. But these jobs are heavily exhausting in the body. They aren't just debating. There is researching the crime, looking everything over. And doing this on repeat consistently. Phoenix shows he can do detective work, debate the same day or next days despite him having little to no time to get much of any sleep. And law work is tiring. And even debatable consitabtly can be tiring for the brain due to the heavy work and complicateness of the case.

And a HUGE no to removing gumshoes stamina rating. With how much people like him need to be moving, thinking, and debating, also shown with Miles games. Which also shows Miles Stamina. that's a huge No No.

And you can't change a big thing without making a thread on it and getting people to agree with you. But you aren't right here. This kind of work is much more straining on the body than you understand and are giving credit for. Plus the stuff they do prior and during cases.

IT2 means you can keep fighting even if shit happens like your head is chopped off or all your skin is removed or your heart is ripped out or smth.

The Judge shouldn't have a profile, he's literally featless anyways.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
IT2 means you can keep fighting even if shit happens like your head is chopped off or all your skin is removed or your heart is ripped out or smth.

The Judge shouldn't have a profile, he's literally featless anyways.
You are very very wrong. He had several feats. Reacting to Von Karmas whip, tanking several hits from Wall level characters. Surviving a lot of the courthouse shananigans. His brother also dodges he whip. And he has shown he is much more intellgient than given credit for in Miles games. Like him having the necessary knowledge and training to become a Lawyer himself. He just chose to stay a judge instead. And more. He definitely has the qualities needed to have a page.

And The Judge Can have a profile. Don't act like he is breaking any rules cause he isn't.

Sorry.

Edward is right about IT2. It means you can survive fatal damage done to your body. In some cases, a person with it can't be killed even if their body is completely destroyed, provided they can continue to survive as a soul without a body while not having to cross over to the afterlife (like Fused Zamasu).

Honestly, that makes way more sense and seems like it should have been obvious. But that makes sense on the IT2

Yeah. As a robot, Freddy should be able to survive any damage done to his body that does not result in the absolute drain of his power or the destruction of vital components such as his robot CPU. He could lose his limbs and have his torso torn open and he could continue to attack. The judge could bleed to death from losing a hand or something. The effectiveness of Type 2 depends on how much damage they can sustain. To even qualify, you have to be able to say, be impaled with a sword or stabbed in the throat and pull the weapon out with no problem. Characters who combine this with Body Control are able to keep attacking after they've been cut to pieces. None of the Ace Attorney characters should have IT2. None of them have suffered such fatal injuries, let alone survived them. "Being hard to kill" isn't enough. In accordance, I request permission to remove all the IT2 listings on AA profiles.

BTW, I just remembered something that could potentially affect the outcome of this match. Remember how I said some people with IR2 could potentially survive as souls without bodies? Freddy and the others do just that in FNAF 3. Afton destroys their robot bodies and the souls of the children are released (though they are able to return to the severed heads of the animatronics after Afton dies and becomes Springtrap and remain like that until their souls are freed in the good ending, as later games and novels hint, this is because the remnant that allowed their spirits to inhabit the animatronics was not melted by any heat, and the spirits can continue to haunt whatever remains of an animatronic as long as Remnant is around). This means that if the Judge destroys Freddy's body, his soul could still remain. Luckily for the Judge, we don't know if the spirits can physically attack, as Afton only died because of the Springsuit, so it's possible that in this scenario, all Udgey would have to do is get out of the pizzeria without having an accident and getting himself killed because of his fear of the ghost.

@Frieza force soldier 100: I dunno much about Five Nights at Freddy's Lore (Other than what Game Theory has said.) but you said: "all Udgey would have to do is get out of the pizzeria without having an accident and getting himself killed because of his fear of the ghost."

The opening post for this match says: "Takes place in the courthouse"

Old Udgey don't have to escape the pizzeria if he was never there to begin with.

He wouldn't need to escape the courthouse. If he killed Freddy. That's a win. We have no reason the ghost could ever effect Udgey. So it's a winner by incapacitate, KO, or really death

╠ÂS╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âp╠Âr╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Ât╠Âr╠Âa╠Âp╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âu╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âu╠Âr╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Â?╠Â

Back