• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some of his hacks aren't necessarily usable in this fight. Like peecog. Leaves him wide open. And Patchy counters a few hacks like BFR, Natural magic attack power, and time manipulation. And Strange has no counter to Plot hacks. Which if Patchy is bloodlusted. He goes ham on Strange in a fit of rage via plot hacks. If it's a quick draw. Either they draw on each other, or Patchy counters the hack he uses and plot hacks. Which means Patchy should theoretically win more times than not since he is immune to more of his hacks. As well, the hacks that he uses more often than not. And other hacks like precog only get him killed. Patchy Plot hacks.

Well. I am not entirely certain. But I had thought he opened with stuff like that which is why I voted patchy as well. Patchy counters as being able To cross dimensions regardless. And has counters to a few other hacks.

Necromercer said:
Strange, As I think he's just versitale enough to pull a win
More detail? Doesn't exactly talk about patchys hacks. Or the fact he has immunity to some os strangers hacks and openers. Where Strange has no counter to Plot hacks

Necromercer said:
Yeah, most certainly strange now, due to having the power to easily put patchy in a GER.
1. Doesn't open with it

2. Patchys got time hack immunity and hacks himself. Which are thought based.

...huh. This is weird to think about in an actual story sense, but whatever.

Patchy FRA.

Doctor strange: Master of the mystic arts, bearer of one of the most powerful artifacts in the universe, gets obliterated by a children's cartoon character

Children always have more powerful imagination than Adults. Restriction is a word that have very little meaning to them

Back