• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I did nothing wrong: Mercurius vs Amakasu Masahiko

If the Beast has been confirmed by Masada to be able to beat the Captain Cool, I wonder if the Snake can do the same. I mean, what can possibly go wrong? Sensory Mercurius and Ragnarok disable Amakasu. Speed was equalized.

Mercurius-452527332010013014372903-2
The Girly looking Snake.

Captain Amakasu
Dreamkasu.

Mercurius:
Amakasu:

Inconclusive:

its actually will be more to summons vs merc instead of banzai boi cause banzai boi will get one-shotted

Is this in character ? because snake is big troll and barely take anything seriously, also Snake is usually describe and Beast's Equal\superior so if beast beat the edgy boi i don't see how snake can't

tbf snake doesn't fully attack but yeah amakasu will lose to merc physically but merc will have to take on the gods amakasu summons (inb4 he see methuselah and trolls)

Both of them are in characters.

And I thought this would be a good match because 1) while Merc is most likely Rei's equal/superior, he seems slightly lack of hax which may gives captain banzai slightly chance. 2) Both of them have Inconclusive against BB.

i feel sad for banzai boy as his main issue it to HIT merc and putting him down with type 9 is already a chore but merc is equally potent to the gods meaning clashing with amakasu will get him a victory and in-character amakasu doesn't fully summon the gods on the fly.

hmm idk i think everyone being bloodlust will be fine but banzai still can't use ragnarok (and epic shouting will be missed :^(

Does this okay to you: Both combatants were bloodlust and Amakasu can use Ragnarok after ten minutes of fighting.

Red eyes masks game cg kajiri kamui kagura tenma sukuna sky 2048x1200 wallpaper www.wallpapername.com 58
You thought i was gonna vote? Well tooooooooooo bad for youuuuuuuuu

Back